Mtc oil infusion tincture using magicalbutter machine advised please

syrus420

So after a stressful afternoon of battling fibro :wallbash: ....the infusion is little to green for my like but heres how it went ... 120 grams of full plants (organic homegrown)amnesia haze n cheese  by fastbuds barneys gorilla zittles .. n Alaskan thunder fuck by who knows was a freebies donks ago... ended up spliting it into to  Pyrex dishes for better  Distribution n decarb for 40min at 115c ... while burn 10  Incense sticks to help with smell wife was not happy she hates the smell of them :bangin:...  but when I took the tinfoil of woooo eeee smelled just like walking into a  coffee shop in the Netherlands slapped in the face with beautiful smelling  Terpenes... then I loaded the magic disco machine with the decarb plants n add 500ml of mtc with one a a quarter tablespoon of powered lecithin ... put the lid on the magic butter machine at 57c on a 4 hour tincture cracked up  Absolute classic rock :rockon: turned the lights off n rock out :punk:...  4 hours later we have infusion  ran through coffee filters n wham bam we have a return of 420ml mtc tincture with about 14000mg .. :yinyang::hippy:

large.20210119_213336.jpglarge.20210119_213539.jpglarge.20210119_213602.jpglarge.20210119_213615.jpglarge.20210119_213629.jpg

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, growinggold said:

Nice buddy. Strong as fuck.

Cheers dude Just woke up with my eyes stuck together off half a ml before bed winner winner chicken dinner:thumsup:

• Like 2

So I decided that I just wasn't happy with green   tinge to the oil n chucked it back in the magicalbutter machine on the highest heat setting 105c n on the 1 hour oil setting. i now have that beautiful golden colour i was wanting n to test it i put 1ml under the tongue has a lovely hashy taste to it.  i could feel the effects str8 away after few mins under the tongue..that was 45 mins ago n I must say I am I a very happy pain free place right now  "Great success"= (say in  borat voice ) :yahoo::hippy::rockon:

• Like 6

Sounds bloody delightful, I may slip a dash of my 8 hour in my morning coffee now myself. Didn't know you could remove the colour. I don't mind it my self tbh.

Edited by growinggold
Adding
  • Like 2

That stuff must be really strong, I'm having a tablespoon of mine. It was only 58g to 500ml though. Maybe I need to stop being a tight bastard :blushing:

• Like 2

More Ozs needed.. always @KC

My MCT has arrived so slowly working the Mrs round to new becarb sesh soon. Wondering if it's best to do MCT or coconut oil run. Would the MCT last longer? Hmmm

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KC said:

That stuff must be really strong, I'm having a tablespoon of mine. It was only 58g to 500ml though. Maybe I need to stop being a tight bastard :blushing:

How many ml do you dose with with this quantity. Was gonna have a go at this but carnt bring myself to use more than 2oz lol

• Like 3

1 hour ago, KC said:

yeah its really good stuff would be in a different dimension :alien2: if i took a tablespoons worth 1ml seems to put me in a good spot  at mo going to try a teaspoon on weekend :russian: so will report back with that when i do :yinyang:

• Like 3

@Jack? I think a tablespoon is 15 ml mate. I had one yesterday morning at 5:30 I was still stoned ar 12:15... I think it tapers off but I didn't need to smoke at all. I had a couple of vapes and half shot of cannahol but the mct really seemed to last.

Loaded up on coconut oil, cheap in tesco. Technically not off topic as it contains mct :geek:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, growinggold said:

More Ozs needed.. always @KC

The only reason I was reluctant to use more was after doubling up on my tincture, I thought it was a waste really. Going back to standard dose next time and doubling the mct one lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@KC.    @syrus420 @highcontrast what have you done to me ;) my tolerance is now through the roof. Have you found that?

Nipped out for blunt last night and it didn't even touch me. This tincture stuff is crazy and lasts ages swear I'm still baked the next day...

I've also moved onto the bottle cap dosing method one cap/ 5ml seems about right 2 caps is really fun. 

Peace n love all.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, growinggold said:

@KC.    @syrus420 @highcontrast what have you done to me ;) my tolerance is now through the roof. Have you found that?

Nipped out for blunt last night and it didn't even touch me. This tincture stuff is crazy and lasts ages swear I'm still baked the next day...

I've also moved onto the bottle cap dosing method one cap/ 5ml seems about right 2 caps is really fun. 

Peace n love all.

lol i am quite the opposite i have dropped back down to half a ml 0.5 as a ml was too strong ,wasn't getting anything done lol yeah it last for ever one does at about 3ish dose me all day amazing stuff :rockon::yinyang:

• Like 2

I don't think my tolerance has gone up too much. I'm only having 10ml of cannahol now. 

My tablespoons are more like dessert spoons it seems so they're not 15ml but 10ml.

Did you do a mct run @growinggold

• Like 2