Mtc oil infusion tincture using magicalbutter machine advised please

syrus420

I'm using nature's aid mct, it says it's suitable for vegans and veggies but it contains lactose. Surely that's an animal product. I don't know if they all have it. 

• Like 2

Yoyoyoy @KC nope not done a MCT yet. I do have 4 bottles of the nature stuff you have. Do you like it is it okay? I am little bit worried I'm turning into an alcoholic sipping 95% vol each night. I needs am non alcoholic alternative.I'm one bottle of spriryus down. That 470ml canna'hol consumered quite quickly. Eek. 

• Like 2

Yeah I'm loving it, I do a dessert spoon in the mornings if it's not an olive oil day. Sometimes I microdose it through the day in 000 capsules. It's only about a ml in each, but it keeps me topped up. 

It's kinda sad with the weed though, I just unpacked a bag of critical sour, didn't look much but its loads when you take it out. I'm gonna have to cook with it, ill never get to smoke it. It's all nice big tops too :(

• Like 3

My tolerance is ok, i do switch strains daily, i worked out I'm roughly taking 1 gram a day via the oil so pretty much the same consumption from my smoking days. 

Mbm’s customer service came through and had a new unit to me within a few weeks from first contact too I'm glad to report. 

• Like 4

Good to hear that mate, i'd be mortified if i was telling everyone about the amazing MB and then it turned out their customer service was shit.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Personunknown said:

@CBDGUY they eat RAW  weed and say its benificial in the USA , but who knows?

well me and a few friends tried it and had bad guts for our troubles.  long long time ago mind

maybe the capsule stops it from irritating .   cant argue with nollage from people who have tried this practice

• Like 1

I've got 4x bottle of 473ml nature's truth MCT oil or 2x Aldi Coco loco coconut oil extra virgin cold pressed 300ml. 

I dunno which run to do first. I need to do a big load as I can only really decarb once due to smell issues. So Which would last longer an be better for dosing?  

The Aldi coconut oil has date of Nov 2022 on glass jar and the MCT has date of July 2021.

I did think the MCT be longer lasting but the bottles dates have me thinking the opposite. Also I thought the coconut oil would be better for me as I don't want to do 2/3 spoons of MCT and then shit myself.  Thanks alll.

• Like 2

I doubt you'll need that much mate. I know we're all different but I find 10ml is sweet. I have microdised as well through the day. I am today infact. Two 000 caps every few hours keeps me topped up. 

Never had the shits off it though 

• Like 2

Anything over 50ml would be shit yourself territory. I used to take 25ml mct in my coffee when on keto.

Gonna give it a go this weekend I recon. 500ml mct to 2 Oz trim and popcorn 

• Like 2

Hello all, 

Right so half way through my 2nd bottle of polish spirirz tincture. Does this make anyone elese shit and farts smell like weed? I swear it's turning me into the plant. Ha. 

As I am out I need to do a new run. Argh still can't decide coconut oil and MCT oil. I think will be MCT as it stays liquid and will be easy to dose. Question is what amount of flowert to use per cup. This time I will do full 5 cups and use 14g per cup so 70g in total sound okay?

I have 90g spare to use, minded to chuck it all in..tbh would this be a waste?

@highcontrast@KC. @Jack? @syrus420

Take care all. 

• Like 2

Just now, growinggold said:

Hello all, 

Right so half way through my 2nd bottle of polish spirirz tincture. Does this make anyone elese shit and farts smell like weed? I swear it's turning me into the plant. Ha. 

As I am out I need to do a new run. Argh still can't decide coconut oil and MCT oil. I think will be MCT as it stays liquid and will be easy to dose. Question is what amount of flowert to use per cup. This time I will do full 5 cups and use 14g per cup so 70g in total sound okay?

I have 90g spare to use, minded to chuck it all in..tbh would this be a waste?

@highcontrast@KC. @Jack? @syrus420

Take care all. 

lol i think the wife would prefer my farts to smell of weed ... i would do two cups of mtc oil to 70g that way u would be using less oil n taking less a day 1ml of my infusion blows my head off :hippy:. also defo use the high heat setting on the magic butter machine not as effective on the low heat :rockon: 

• Like 3

@growinggold I think half an ounce per cup is sweet for most things, although if i was using trim i'd increase it. I tend to save trim for bubble though.

If you got the MCT mate then give it a try, don't worry about that date on the coconut oil, it's solid fat, it'll last way past that. I still haven't got around to doing the coconut yet, I need to do an olive oil one first as the weed my mate used in his coconut oil turned out amazing so i need to try it in oil (that's my staple) to see if it's the weed or the coconut oil (lemon garlic og).

@syrus420 you don't mean the highest setting do you? 104c? There's an 88c below that. I've been doing mine at 71c. That means there's a load more of experimentation to do now :doh: Better order some more mct then!!!!! 

• Like 1

Right o chaps thanks for chipping in @KC  @syrus420 , this what I have to work with.

4no bottles 473ml MCT oil and yesterday I graded all my stash and pulled out the mid the low grades buds and stick them all in here. Here we have approx 90g mix of green poison, red poison, cream caramel, she X au, sweet Zkittlez.  This will be all of buds really I can use before my next harvest. I do have like 3oz of high grade buds but wanna save them for smoking / vaping. So this has got to me strong and enough to last 2 months. 

large.IMG_20210212_104625_copy_1382x1843.jpglarge.IMG_20210212_113415_copy_1382x1843.jpg

Oh yeah and cream egg to keep my going.

Plan for tonight then is:

-  Decarb the full load on MB decarb box if it fits. If not do as much as possible. 

-  2no bottles of 473ml MCT oil-So 946ml approx 3.9cups. 

-   4 table spoons of sunflower lecithin

- 90g buds above. Approx 23g per cup?

-  Run 2 hours on oil run at 71c

- through 2x cheese cloth

-back in bottles.

I like the way you only use a tiny amount @syrus420 that's what I wanna do. Make it super strong and only use 1ml would be ideal. However @kc is there a max strength? It says max 14g per cup I don't wanna waste bud doing 23g per cup.

Thanks all I will get a MCT run done this evening just need to make a call. Sorry to be pain lads. 

Peace all.

Edited by growinggold
  • Like 5