Mtc oil infusion tincture using magicalbutter machine advised please

syrus420

@syrus420 I recall when times being hard i took a branch from the plant straight to the freezer, then cooked the fuck out of it slowly and infused and it turned out ok, it was still better than paying for it for another few weeks at least anyway :yinyang:

Edited by highcontrast
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, highcontrast said:

@syrus420 I recall when times being hard i took a branch from the plant straight to the freezer, then cooked the fuck out of it slowly and infused and it turned out ok, it was still better than paying for it for another few weeks at least anyway :yinyang:

Nice 1 dude must needs yeah fuck for paying for more :rockon:

• Like 3

12 hours ago, syrus420 said:

Quick question plants ready any day now how long will i have to leave them to dry for before decarbing?  Can u get away with any early that the usual 2 weeks ? 

it may have been said allready, but a slow cold drying is the best method in my opinion now, 

tried it for the first time this year and it preserves all the tastes and oh the perfumey smell and the initial wave or enflourage ?????    effect is so much nicer then quick dried

• Like 2

again, it may have been said, but leaving the initial oil alcahol extraction out in the sun for 20 mins to 1 hr will rid it of the chloraphyl taste, and slow cool /cold drying preserves the aroma and taste, so the two could be the answer

• Like 3

@syrus420 You might get away with a 9 day dry, usually have a sample smoke at 9 days and it's good to go usually. The humidity in my house is really low at the mo so things are drying a bit fast :( 

Not so bad if you're not smoking it though :toot:

Edited by KC
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, KC said:

@syrus420 You might get away with a 9 day dry, usually have a sample smoke at 9 days and it's good to go usually. The humidity in my house is really low at the mo so things are drying a bit fast :( 

Not so bad if you're not smoking it though :toot:

Yeah unfortunately I can't herbal vape any more because of my chest which I am truly devastated about it .these flowers are some of the best looking n smelling I have ever done In 12 years of growning typical :wallbash:

• Like 1

I find capping up meds a waste of time, and oil. In my opinion it’s so much more efficient to decant into a medicine bottle with an oral syringe bung/stopper in the bottle. Once decanted you can you use oral syringe to draw up and accurately dose your solution and take via sublingual route instead of getting poor bioavailability swallowing. Sublingual works within 10min 

Just my experience 

all the best 

cc

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, crticalcontent said:

I find capping up meds a waste of time, and oil. In my opinion it’s so much more efficient to decant into a medicine bottle with an oral syringe bung/stopper in the bottle. Once decanted you can you use oral syringe to draw up and accurately dose your solution and take via sublingual route instead of getting poor bioavailability swallowing. Sublingual works within 10min 

Just my experience 

all the best 

cc

agree into extent

when i do drop under my tounge the effect comes on within 15min but last shorter ,gives you extra dry mouth

when i put the same oil in 00 capsules it goes through your liver 11 OH THC so the high is a bit different,takes at least an hour but last longer,sometimes it can morph into a mild psychadelic trip

what I really like to do is do my 'triathlon'

drops under the tounge,capsule and vape :hippy:

• Like 5

I was on pretty high doses of oil last 2 years fighting cancer so I have assumed to get the best of the best I need as many strains as possible to get the full spectrum and other routes of administration.The triatlon style was developed:-)

I like to make a mixture of 2-3 strains in my oil or make 2:1 with CBD (dinafem cbd+)

just to remember,if you use too much oil in capsules-mainly when taken as edibles,your digestion will slow down,little constipation,also if you take oil before bedtime and have breakfast the following morning you might activate your night time dose,nothing extreme but not great when have stuff to do 1st thing in the morning

also your toilet bowl will have oily smudges :bong:

so these are the 'downsides' of oil use

• Like 5

@joba cool insight mate. How is the battle going? I was making suppositories for a patient a while back which done the trick for cancer in the colon. I suppose route of administration depends on what you want to achieve. 

All the best 

cc

• Like 4

@criticalcontent

thanks mate,so far so good,discharged and living on :hippy:

I am not saying I did cure my cancer -surgery removed my tumour-chemo or radio doesn't work on that type of cancer -also I have been treating my symptoms 2 years prior with oil ...didn't spread my cancer-onlocolgist reckons i had it inside me for 5 years at least....... so I can't comment on that bit :toldya:maybe...

But it did  help with everything around it,general well being,less painkillers after the surgery,so i can recommend the oil,also from where I stand I felt I am doing at least something to get better,not just feeling sorry for myself

• Like 9

@joba nice one mate, it’s uplifting to hear you got through it intact. I assume now you will continue on and have a maintenance dose? 

Stay blessed brother

cc 

• Like 2

Just now, crticalcontent said:

@joba nice one mate, it’s uplifting to hear you got through it intact. I assume now you will continue on and have a maintenance dose? 

Stay blessed brother

cc 

yeah,about 0.1g a day now plus vapes

thank you

• Like 2

@syrus420 sorry for side tracking your thread bud. I know I'm talking about an alcohol tincture here, but I guess it work the same in MCT oil which I will make when it arrives 

I've really enjoyed my first tincture run. Got a couple of questions before I do my next, next one I want it to be knock out strong.

Do you mix strains when you do a batch?

Will this give the entourage effect? 

I was going to double my bud quant and use a Indica rather than sativa Dom hybrid. 

-500ml polish spirit 95%

-2oz cream caramel, or maybe mix some red poison in two, defo be 2 Oz though. 

-8 hour run

Thanks.

• Like 3

With the alcohol I do like to mix a lot of strains if I can. I just think with it stripping pretty much all the bud it's good to get a mix of cannabinoids and terpenes. I wonder why it wasn't too strong, did the decarb go ok?

• Like 1