Mtc oil infusion tincture using magicalbutter machine advised please

syrus420

yeah its pretty loud, don't think I'm the only person to mention that here too, I've not used the 8 hour option but would imagine it still spins randomly throughout the cycle

• Like 2

Just a thought guys, but I'm not sure going mad and putting an oz a cup in will really be the most beneficial way to use your buds. I think you need enough liquid to hold onto the goodies. I went a bit ott with the alcohol and did an oz a cup and it wasn't really much better than the time I did it with roughly half.

I ordered mct today, capsules too, I bet it's gonna be a right mess lol Just hope I can get it strong enough not to have to drop 10 of em

• Like 3

Also @KC look ok eBay bud you can get capsule fillers for like £10 and it's make lol so much easier and cleaner and you can do like 100 super fast

• Like 1

@growinggold that's the ratio I will be returning to next time I make my alcohol tincture. I'd love to try and burn the alcohol off but there's no way i'm doing that in the house. I think the neighbours might question me if I did it in the garden.

• Like 2

Just did my decarb didn't expect that much smell. Think I'm gonna get a decent kitchen extractor now. Hahaha. So glad I opened the box outside. Fkin el.

Also stuck it in for 4 hours instead of 8 so I can get it done tonight, hopefully not won't take to much of the punch out.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, highcontrast said:

half a litre of c8 and an ounce of green with a small teaspoon of lecithin for 2 hours is potent as fuck for me

But what dosage are you having from that to get the effect? I only ask as I want to put it in capsules so I might need to make it stronger. I don't want to have to eat 10 of them.

Someone mentioned 20g/100ml …...I was planning on doing 1 ltr though. 200g (7 oz) definitely won't fit in lol 

• Like 1

Got right filthy hangover here. Didn't get to bed until 0230 and Im normally a 9pm er. Fkin Aldi wine done me here but I had to have something to stay awake.  but I do have 500ml tincture. :toldya:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, KC said:

But what dosage are you having from that to get the effect? I only ask as I want to put it in capsules so I might need to make it stronger. I don't want to have to eat 10 of them.

@KC  strain dependant 1 size 00 cap can see me through 8 hours easy. Im not smoking at all right now and that always muddled the effect for me.  

my preferred dosage right now at the is to dilute 1:1 after the infusion and 3 small spoonfuls 3 times a day before food. 

I can’t stress enough how important patience is with this, if i take a dose then i wont repeat for at least 4 hours.

their has been times that its taken 6 hours to get the effect, i find taking before food is usually regular with an hour or so to get working. Taken randomly during the day never works out well for me

• Like 4

@highcontrast

I notice the olive oil peaks about 2 hours in for me but i feel the effects after an hour. The alcohol tincture comes on about 40mins, i don't know when it peaks, it can be a dizzy ride lol ...lasts about 5/6 hours though 

I do find if i'd had oil or cannahol I don't find the need to smoke at all really. I'll have a vape sometimes just for the flavour really.

Hopefully it all comes in the post Monday and i can try for myself.

Thanks buddy :yep:

• Like 2

i could be wrong here, old info given to me.  but they used to say about not eating grass as the spikes of thc give you a bad stomack.  it made sence to me at the time, but that being said, nobody was decarboloxadating theere weed also.so couldbe bro sciance