6 Sweet Ladies In Lockdown.

growinggold

I've never got on with root riots myself, they dry out too fast for my lazy grow style. I've been caught out and lost a load of seedlings before.

Hope you don't mind if I pull up a pew, I've yet to try any sweet seeds so this will be very interesting to watch. Best of luck with em :lucky:

• Like 3

Hello all, 

Firstly thanks for the popping in @KC@Fragg , @badbillybob and @Clumsy. Yes you was all right I needed to be patient as the membrane was still around the little seedlings first leaves on the SweetZkitttlez and BlackJack, so I whipped the scalpal out and sliced between the leaves and they unfolded straight away. Good inmates. Super happy here the show will go on! No more seeds to be popped 100% germination. 

Group shot

large.IMG_20201130_174407_copy_1843x1382.jpg

Jack47

large.IMG_20201130_174428__01__01_copy_1843x1981.jpg

Do Sweet Do's

This little lady had no trouble finding the right way in the end what a warrior she is.

large.IMG_20201130_174434__01_copy_1843x1854.jpg

Black Jack

As you can see here the leaves are marked yellow where the membrane of the seed was holding it closed, before snippy snippy.

large.IMG_20201130_174421__01__01_copy_1843x2234.jpg

Ice Cool

large.IMG_20201130_174430__01_copy_1843x2074.jpg

Mohan Ram

large.IMG_20201130_174441__01_copy_1843x2165.jpg

Sweet Zkittlez

You can also see the yellow tips on these little girl, hopefully now she has unfurled with a little help.

large.IMG_20201130_174425__01_copy_1843x1773.jpg

Each was given good spray of tap water with 2ml Intense foundation root stim added. 

Good news is the insulation has been delivered, So fingers crossed the space upgrade will be finished on Friday. I'll make sure to document as I go for you all. 

Not for toot on some cream caramel and chill.

Take care all.

GG

:skin_up:

Edited by growinggold
  • Like 16

Hi dude all looking good in here, loving your new grow space :)

Is your cream caramel your toking on the auto version? What's your view on it? Thinking I'm gonna give it a try this time around.

Best of luck! :yinyang:

• Like 2

Hello @Openairbud good to have you along mate. Yes it was identified from Sweets seeds 10 pack random autos. It was my last run in the little cupboard, check my sig for the for the full diary. She yield 107grams from 11l pot off the top my head. Great great smoke get me suitable evening zonked of a blunt. Wonderful and fruity. The red poison I also got out the pack I would say is fruiter but the cream caramel buds are defiantly denser and caramel yielded more.

Thanks @57north, apologies for my bad explanation I am currently in my old grow space "the little cupboard" atm which is due to be decommissioned any day. The new space is in shed more pics to follow, fingers crossed the weekend should the temps be okay. 

I know @Fragg buzzing mate, just shows they quality of seeds from our brothers over In Spain. Thank you sweet seeds! I do try my hardest to kill them. Ha.  Also I think the governer mentioning the word "dispoinment" kicked em into gear. 

Edited by growinggold
  • Like 7

Hello All,

So today has been a busy busy day, been at it since 9am. Cracked on with insulating the space I could spare in the shed. The plan was build a sealed space to hold the grow tent, oil rad and extraction system. I Started with the floor, roof, and then walls. Followed by taping and detailing around the 6"/150mm passive vent hole. I also used tape to edge all viable edges. With large sheet as lean to door.

Before.

large.5fbbb524c2a36_IMG_20201123_115926-Copy.jpg

After.

large_gr1.jpg

Grow Space and equipment:
-Insulated grow space (6x 50mm 1.2x2.4m Celotex boards and 1x foil tape)
-80x80x160cm Matrix grow tent
- LED 1. 220w Highlight with dimmer
- LED 2. 150w Scope v2 with dimmer (this currently being used and will be added to this space in flower)
-6" Hydrolab Carbon Filter
-6" RVK fan on WAC1 controller
-6" Box filter

-ROOT !T Heat Mat, Black, Medium

-Inkbird ITC-306T Digital Temperature Controller

-SUNHOUSE SHTTH2 80W Low Energy Tubular Heater

-1500w Oil Rad
- 2x Scrog nets on hooks
- SensorPush Bluetooth Temperature and Humidity Sensor
-Nutrients - Canna Terra – Vega & Flores
-Clover MPC
-6x 6.5L Square plastic pots
-Tropf Blumats connected to WHAM l black box tank 
-Small aquarium pump with oxygen stone
-Water source will be collected from mother nature her self. Rain.
-Tap PH is 7.38- 7.6 as per water company report. Will use this if i can't collect enough rain water.

The fan is setup so it sucks the air from the top of grow space through the box filter, rvk fan and then carbon filter. 

large_gr3.jpg

Passive vent at the bottom left of the tent next to oil rad, fingers crossed this will take the edge off the winter nights. Ink bird thermostat on wall set to 28c.

large_g4.jpg

Growing area. Root it heat mat, garland tray, 6no 6.5l square pots with tube heater between. Water pipe from water tank on bench outside the insulated space. 

large.5fca5a1fa3b49_gr6.jpg

Water tank for the tropf blumats, I will add the rain water and nutrients here when fully connected to the blumats. Also a jar sweet Cream Caramel I've been tooting all day, making the work fly by. Plus the clip on fans below the bench for when needed.large_gr7.jpg

Really happy with how smooth today's builds gone. Now for a week of testing to see how the grow space performs. The LED Highlight is on and dialed all the way back. I will dig out my Meter plug soon so I can dial this precisely when growing. The heat mat and tube heaters are on and set to be on for anything below 28c. RVK is switched on sucking on level 3. 

If temps and humidity are looking good I will pot up the seedlings and add tropf blumats. I like to get them in their finals as soon as possible with a blumat so they can make their own choices regards eating and drinking. 

Thanks for checking in all..
Hope your grows are going well. 

GG

Edited by growinggold
  • Like 19

Hello All,

Now for an update on the ladies locked in the little cupboard. With a swipe of the access card we are in. I like to keep things simples so I am going to class Monday (30.11.20) as day 1, due to fact all the girls now have their first two leaves. I appreciate some are a little ahead but this approximation is fine for me.

Current Temperature 22.5c

Max. 29.8c

Min. 20.4c 

Current Humidity. 49%

Max. 66%

Min. 40%

Day 5.
Group shot.

Here we all at role call. 6 ladies stood to attention. Pretty happy with the little cupboards environment over the past week. 

large.IMG_20201204_194455__01_copy_1813x1086.jpg

Sweet Zkittlez

large.5fca59e514c62_sweetzkittlez.jpg

Black Jack

large.BlackJack.jpg

Ice Cool

large.5fca59ccd7367_icecool.jpg

Jack 47

large.jack47.jpg

Do Sweet Do's

large.5fca59ba223bb_dosweetdo.jpg 

Mohan Ram

large.5fca59dd6fb37_mohanram.jpg

Thanks for checking in all..
Hope your grows are going well. 

GG

Edited by growinggold
  • Like 15

Wow you’ve achieved wonders with that build and you didn’t hang about. Your seedlings all look fine now, tough little blighters aren’t they!

Good luck and I know I will enjoy following this grow.

• Like 3