6 Sweet Ladies In Lockdown.

growinggold

Hello All, 

I just wanted to reserve my space in here ready for when the lovely sweet lady seeds arrive. Thanks in advance @Sweet Seeds -Jaypp @Sweet Seeds Apolo @Sweet Seeds-tommy

There will be a few space modifications in the cabin to do before the seeds hit the dirt and I will document it all in here as I go. 

My aim is the make this diary a photographic treat! 

Good luck to all on here and other forums, no doubt we're in for some sweet sweet ganja treats. 

One love.

GrowingGold

:skin_up:

Edited by growinggold
  • Like 18

Place booked in the front row :D

Which strains are you going for, 

Or are you gonna do a photo reveal when your beans arrive? 

Atb with both the grow and the competition :lucky:

:yinyang:

• Like 3

@Shumroom Thanks buddy your space has been reserved. The big reveal will be when the seeds arrive. Plus I'm still debating what's to do. 

Today's job will be wiring the wac1 controller for the 6" RVK. Just need to source some more bits. 

• Like 3

Hello All,

The postman has delivered, as he always does.

After finishing a few Sweet Seed autos over last few months. I have really got a hankering to grow the whole sweet seeds catalogue!

This has reflected in my seed choice and growing style this run.  I will be going for more variety, switching from 3x 12l pots to 6x 6.5l pots.

large.5fa6a6bc30b8f_IMG_20201107_103519-Copy.jpg

Ice Cool®

Sweet Skittlez®

Do Sweet Do's®

Black Jack®

Jack 47®

Mohon Ram®

Wac 1 (Speed controller for 6" Basic RVK and below)

The Wac1 wiring went smoothly thanks @Joint hogger for the heads up on this bit of kit.

I will add watch out for the face plate and internal switch's, mine had come lose and I couldn't use the sliders until I relocated them.

Costings worked out as follows:

Wac1 - RsOnline - £41 Delivered

Plug  10a-  Wilko- £1.25

1m 10a Wire- Wilko-  60p

Socket- Wilko- £2.50

Hope these photos help. This was the build process and tools. 

large.5fa6a688a811c_wac11.1-Copy.jpglarge.5fa6a6c582532_wac1.2-Copy.jpglarge.5fa6a694ef18c_wac11.3-Copy.jpg

Next up on the cards will be more groom space upgrades. Insulation to add, extraction wiring and ducting to sort. 

Thanks for reading all.

OneLove.

GrowingGold

Edited by growinggold
  • Like 20

Nice build matey, pity you ordered the wac1 from RS, xepelair sell it direct, cheaper. anyway onwards & upwards  :yep:

• Like 3

Helllo @growinggold  That is a very nice selection there my friend.

I've had the pleasure of half of them and can see your jars being very happy of their company :yep:

All the best for good'un.

Peace:hippy:

• Like 3

@Lazy Dayz thanks buddy glad to have you along for the ride. Keen to see how the smaller 6.5l pots yield.

@Resonance thanks bro. Iv grown 4 sweet seeds strains out and loves them all. Not one bad seed to strain. So I really can't wait to see and smoke the outcome. Excited 

• Like 3

Nice looking line up! :yep: You shall persue a multistrain grow in 6,5L pots - this is the way! :starwars:     If done correctly, you can get from 1.5 to 3 oz per plant in these pots, but most are around 2oz, depending on strain, environment, etc...

Have you started them yet? 

• Like 3