6 Sweet Ladies In Lockdown.

growinggold

Hello all,

Firstly, please make sure your mask is off and you're less than 2m away from the nearest joint or vape. Thank you.

I had planned on starting this grow in the new space, however due to my insulation delivery being delayed, I've opted to start to seeds inside my old little cupboard space. So here we go @Sweet Seeds Apolo lets get these ladies LOCKED DOWN

Having previously only grown a handful of sweet seed strains before. I wanted to try few classics, recommendations and the new treats in the catalogue. I sure each exotic woman will love up to her name if my novice ways mange not kill her first. 

Jack47

Variety SWS08
Indica/Sativa: 25%/75%
THC: 18-24% · CBD: 1,6%
Indoor Blooming: 9½ weeks

This one I am possible looking forward to smoking the most due to the Jack Herer x AK 47 heritage, two iconic strains everyone has heard of.

large.Jack47.jpg

large.5fbad0c31c852_Jack47Seed.jpg

Sweet Zkittlez

Variety SWS84
Indica: 70% / Sativa: 30%
THC: 16-23% · CBD: 0,2%

Indoor Blooming: 9 Weeks

This is the only one of my line up which I have grown before, however I am yet to taste the final product due to fact its curing as we speak. The smells on the last grow was sensationally sweet, fruits galore.

large.SweetKittlez.jpg

large.5fbad174be1bf_SweetKittlezSeed.jpg

Ice Cool

Variety SWS06
Indica/Sativa: 40/60%
THC: 20-22% · CBD: 0,7%
Indoor Blooming: 9 weeks

I hadn't heard or read much about this strain, but with a description like this:

"This strain was developed from a NYC Diesel line. Extremely potent, this high yielder has a rare and super-strong exotic aroma."

I had to give it a try.

large.IceCool.jpglarge.5fbad07cea408_IceCoolSeed.jpg

Black Jack

Variety SWS01
Indica/Sativa: 50%/50%
THC: 16-21% · CBD: 1,0%

The reason behind this choice was its look go beautiful in catalogue, so dark and full of crystals. It was also recommended by good few members if this community.

large.BlackJack.jpglarge.5fbacfe8139a3_BlackJackSeed.jpg

Mohan Ram

Variety SWS09
Indica/Sativa: 85%/15%
THC: 18-21% · CBD: 1,4%
Indoor Blooming: 8 weeks

I was really tempted to grow the S.A.D. Sweet Afgani Delicious however when I was browsing the catalogue I noticed the Mohan Ram was made from a Hybridization between a White Widow elite clone and a sweet S.A.D. Sweet Afgani Delicious S1®. As I hadn't grown White widow yet too and also being one I want try again asap i thought id meet in the middle and grow lady Ram. 

large.MohanRam.jpglarge.5fbad12895d46_MohanRamSeed.jpg

Do Sweet Do's

Variety SWS80
Indica/ Sativa: 65%/35%
THC: 17-24% · CBD: 0,1%
Indoor Blooming: 9-10 weeks

Who doesn't like biscuits? I've got to have something with my tea. 

large.DoSweetDos.jpg

large.5fbad03070026_DoSweetDosSeed.jpg

Germination.

I will be starting my sweet sweet lady seeds very simply by putting them straight into root it cubes in a tray, and then give each cube four sprays of the squirt bottle. Inside the bottle is 1L tap water and 2ml Intense foundation root stim. It's my first time using the Intense range and I plan on testing out the foundation. Once the the ladies are a little more established they will be feed rain water and Canna Vega and Flores using the tropf Blumat carrots, each 6.5l pot will have one. Any way getting bit ahead there. 

large.5fbacf90eeb4c_LadyTreats.jpg

large.5fbacf8351522_Germination1.jpg

large.5fbacf68b57f3_Germ2.jpg

The little cupboard space spec is:

-75x90x110cm

-LED Light- Scope-150w [V2] with dimmer

-4" Fox carbon filter with boxed in fan

-20w budget reptile heat mat

Light is off when the cupboard door closes. 

large.5fbacf75ca8a8_Germ3.jpg

I will keep checking periodically over the next few days to see which lady raises her green little head first.

Thanks @Clumsy , @AustrianToker and @Ccs141 That's my aim! A couple of Oz of each strain and I would be over the moon.

This way i get to sample of as many of the ladies as quickly as I can! @Shumroom   LOL. :skin_up:God I didn't think, how am i going to describe 6 different strains, i can barely get my head round all the different smells let alone flavors. It will have to be one strain a night job for a week, what a chore. 

Thanks for popping in all, its always a pleasure to read your kind words.

Good growing to all!

:skin_up:

Edited by growinggold
  • Like 17

9 minutes ago, growinggold said:

Hello all,

Firstly, please make sure your mask is off and you're less than 2m away from the nearest joint or vape. Thank you.

I had planned on starting this grow in the new space, however due to my insulation delivery being delayed. I've opted to start to seeds inside my old little cupboard space. So here we go @Sweet Seeds Apolo lets get these ladies LOCKED DOWN

Having previously only grown a handful of sweet seed strains before. I wanted to try few classics, recommendations and the new treats in the catalogue. I sure each exotic woman will love up to her name if my novice ways mange not kill her first. 

Jack47

Variety SWS08
Indica/Sativa: 25%/75%
THC: 18-24% · CBD: 1,6%
Indoor Blooming: 9½ weeks

This one I am possible looking forward to smoking the most due to the Jack Herer x AK 47 heritage, two iconic strains everyone has heard of.

large.Jack47.jpg

large.5fbad0c31c852_Jack47Seed.jpg

Sweet Kittlez

Variety SWS84
Indica: 70% / Sativa: 30%
THC: 16-23% · CBD: 0,2%

Indoor Blooming: 9 Weeks

This is the only one of my line up which I have grown before, however I am yet to taste the final product due to fact its curing as we speak. The smells on the last grow was sensationally sweet, fruits galore.

large.SweetKittlez.jpg

large.5fbad174be1bf_SweetKittlezSeed.jpg

Ice Cool

Variety SWS06
Indica/Sativa: 40/60%
THC: 20-22% · CBD: 0,7%

I hadn't heard or read much about this strain, but with a description like this:

"This strain was developed from a NYC Diesel line. Extremely potent, this high yielder has a rare and super-strong exotic aroma."

I had to give it a try.

large.IceCool.jpglarge.5fbad07cea408_IceCoolSeed.jpg

Black Jack

Variety SWS01
Indica/Sativa: 50%/50%
THC: 16-21% · CBD: 1,0%

The reason behind this choice was its look go beautiful in catalogue, so dark and full of crystals. It was also recommended by good few members if this community.

large.BlackJack.jpglarge.5fbacfe8139a3_BlackJackSeed.jpg

Mohan Ram

Variety SWS09
Indica/Sativa: 85%/15%
THC: 18-21% · CBD: 1,4%
Indoor Blooming: 8 weeks

I was really tempted to grow the S.A.D. Sweet Afgani Delicious however when I was browsing the catalogue I noticed the Mohan Ram was made from a Hybridization between a White Widow elite clone and a sweet S.A.D. Sweet Afgani Delicious S1®. As I hadn't grown White widow yet too and also being one I want try again asap i thought id meet in the middle and grow lady Ram. 

large.MohanRam.jpglarge.5fbad12895d46_MohanRamSeed.jpg

Do Sweet Do's

Variety SWS80
Indica/ Sativa: 65%/35%
THC: 17-24% · CBD: 0,1%
Indoor Blooming: 9-10 weeks

Who doesn't like biscuits? I've got to have something with my tea. 

large.DoSweetDos.jpg

large.5fbad03070026_DoSweetDosSeed.jpg

Germination.

I will be starting my sweet sweet lady seeds very simply by putting them straight into root it cubes in a tray, and then give each cube four sprays of the squirt bottle. Inside the bottle is 1L tap water and 2ml Intense foundation root stim. It's my first time using the Intense range and I plan on testing out the foundation. Once the the ladies are a little more established they will be feed rain water and Canna Vega and Flores using the tropf Blumat carrots, each 6.5l pot will have one. Any way getting bit ahead there. 

large.5fbacf90eeb4c_LadyTreats.jpg

large.5fbacf8351522_Germination1.jpg

Hi bud,

Lovely selection, I've done the Mohan before and it's really nice, I hope you covered the seeds in the cubes with a pinch?

Rootit are by far the best germ method imo, glad to see someone else using them, also use that root stim and it's good gear...:yep:

Gonna bugger off into the corner and keep quiet now...good luck mate

:oldtoker:

• Like 11

@stu914 thanks mate I haven't had any bother with them yet, so fingers crossed they go work well again. I did try and pinch them closed how they just sprung back a sponge.

Have you used the Intense granules? I've got some then for potting up I'm looking forward to using. Got get them roots healthy. 

Edited by growinggold
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Ccs141 said:

that moham ram looks nice tbh wonder how it would fair outside :skin_up:

I done one seed to weed in 54 days.  (Auto mohan ram)  indoors.

Chances outdoor?

Better than good I'd say.

I would top them outdoors otherwise the cola be fat.  

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, growinggold said:

I did try and pinch them closed how they just sprung back a sponge.

:rofl::rofl:...no you silly sod, you pinch a little bit of sponge off and use it to block the hole...:yep:

The intense root stim is good stuff, should be more than enough to get you up and running

;)

• Like 5

Hello All,

The Jail Bird House.

Had a few hours spare this morning so I started the strip down the shed and get ready for installation of the insulation.  

Its approx 3 x 2.4m and made up of 28mm thick Nordic Spruce.

It has one square passive vent and one circular extraction vent hole and plenty of gaps between the doors. 

large_Shed.jpg

Interior Before:

large.IMG_20200813_120435.jpg

After:

large.5fbbb524c2a36_IMG_20201123_115926-Copy.jpg

Ive taken all the MDF frame works out and moved the worktop to the corner above the bench.

Shed Grow Space Equipment:

-80x80x160mm Matrix grow tent

-Light 1.  LED 220w Highlight with dimmer

-Light 2.  LED 150w Scope V2 with dimmer

-6" RVK on Wac1 Speed Controller

-6" Hydrolab Carbon Filter

-ROOT !T Heat Mat, Black, Medium

-Inkbird ITC-306T Digital Temperature Controller

-SUNHOUSE SHTTH2 80W Low Energy Tubular Heater

-1500w Oil Rad

-SensorPush Wireless Thermometer/Hygrometer

-Tropf Blumat watering carrots and water revivor 

The Plan.

1. Remove double socket from wall

2. Add 50mm board insulation to floor, roof and wall. I will be looking to create a insulated box here to left of worktop and square vent.

I will cut a hole in the insulation for the circular extraction vent hole.

3. Fix socket to inside of insulated space. 

4. Tape all joints

5. Set up 80x80x160mm grow tent ( grow tray is laying down to illustrate scale)

Now the hard bit which I am still undecided on. The extraction setup.

Ive only done one grow in this space for before and it was very basic. I had the RVK and filter both inside the tent and its was crammed, see below.

(In pictures are Sweet Seeds Sweet Zkittlez and Green Poison)

large.5fa12c5aec302_IMG_20201102_192629-Copy.jpg

So ideally I really need to move both the fan an filter outside the tent, as this will give me max lighting space and allow me to also use the 150v ScopeV2.

Op 1.  My original plan was to have the filter still at the top in the tent with the fan on wall outside the tent but still inside the insulated box.

Sucking through the filter and extracting outside.

Or i did think..

Op 2.  Having the fan and filter on the floor in the insulated box blowing directly through the filter and sucking the air from the top of tent.

This would be the circular vent would be a further pass, which i could block up if things go super chilly.

Hmmmmmm, still need to think this through. Any ideas would much appraised, thanks. 

Also tested out the Wac1 RVK controller today, works a dream which is good. 

Germination.

Popped my head in the little cupboard as I went by..

large.5fbbb53d23728_IMG_20201123_120358-Copy.jpglarge.5fbbb549f07af_IMG_20201123_120408-Copy.jpg

Nothing above ground yet.

You will be pleased to know @stu914 bungs have been added.

Take care all, thanks for swinging by.

GG

Edited by growinggold
  • Like 13

16 minutes ago, growinggold said:

You will be pleased to know @stu914 bungs have been added.

Perfect, they look a bit dry bud, I've found the heated prop really does dry them out quicker than expected...just a heads up...:yep:

I would be tempted to put a stud wall straight across that end and do away with the tent...?

• Like 4

I used to have my fan and filter outside my groom and almost alway had to use Ona to hide the smells that I was still getting.

Recently it was explained very clearly by @One Tree Horticulture why it's important to suck not blow through carbon filters.

So this time around the filter will be in my groom :) 

:yinyang:

• Like 6

@Shumroom interesting. Thanks for sharing. This setup is really annoying me atm, I just don't know how to configure it. I'm hopeful once insulated it will become clear. 

Edited by growinggold
  • Like 2

Just wanted to clarify my ideas a lite further with some Images. 

Op 1. Would be op as 2 on the image below venting straight out of the groom and then shed.

Op 2. Would be has 4 on the image below with all equipment outside the tent sucking air from the bottom of the tent. Tent will have passive vent at the top of the tent drawing air from the shed space. 

large.large.filtfansetups.jpg.c47874be3f76bc843302014276776b50__01.jpglarge.IMG_20201123_143306_copy_2937x3916_copy_2790x3720.jpg

• Like 8

Hello all, 

We have action! 

3 ladies have made a dash for the exit but security has prevailed they remain locked down in the nursery propagator. Fingers crossed the others show their roots today and all can be potted up asap.

large.IMG_20201124_190304_copy_2304x1728.jpg

Jack47

large.IMG_20201124_190327_copy_2304x3072.jpg

Black Jack

large.IMG_20201124_190331_copy_2304x3072.jpg

Sweet Zkittlez

large.IMG_20201124_190345_copy_2304x3072.jpg

Couple of quick squirts and lids back on. Till next time.

Thanks for popping in all. 

GG

Edited by growinggold
  • Like 13