Convection vapes...

zeroG

@ExhaleMan its a battery muncher. I got the davinci branded 18650s for my iqs (samsung I think?), they need a pull being conduction, but those batteries wont fire my TM if theyre down to 2 bars power :( Even its own Sony battery wont run all out, it stops on 2 bars as well lol...70w oven 'on demand' - needs a powerstation lol - like you have, and I have a couple banks for on the go as well...

I got some of those pods in the end, and Ive used the one that came with the weezy as its a screw top so far...It delivers nicely man, and the capsule really transferes the heat evenly through...I dont bother turning the pod, I can draw that mother, and smile all the way...Im a bit of a micro doser at the mo, as my last run of weed is just too strong, no joke, 35yr toker hitting greenies on two bowls. Dunno what I did, or perhaps its juts properly grown LED bud, I dont know, but I know that its smashing me lol ...and Ive been growing all these strains for nearly a year, so its not like its just new strain mongeroo either lol Must be going lightweight...

Whatdayaknow about stickybrick? Im considering the runt if it gets sale attention...

• Like 2

@zeroG microdosing is great because it makes you aware that there is a nice buzz down at that kind of hit it encourages me to stay there rather than waste my spare days chained to the flowerpot getting smashed, I've got so much bud spare I'm now cooking with it lol 

@Smokebelch has the stickybrick I think, they're a fun looking thing, any good mate?

• Like 2

Mate I love my Sticky Brick Runt and it is my favourite vape, I had edibles this evening so I will have a proper read of this thread in morning when I can function again.

@Exhale@zeroGI will be back in the morning and tell you why I like the Bricks so much.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 3

large.C4C0DA87-3825-4634-94A8-AD65290C79

This is my Runt, it’s a beast with a bit of hash on top of the flowers.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 7

Mding isnt like it a small hit to be fair, i probably have a ,75cm chamber in the TM, 1 superb eye watering rip, and 1 very reasonable follow up and a cleaner rip, that tends to get as close to carbing as it can lol . I think that having weed as and when you want, you forget to get stoned. You keep up high cause you just toke. It tastes nice, so you hit it... when you actually stop and get stoned, theres the whole spectrum..the high, the mid focus/creative/chill/get up go/whatever and then the finish of that stone as well, which can be trippy and cerebral to clear headed or whatever. Mding, as you say, allows you to enjoy the entire stone ecperience. Never understood why people smoked so much weed when I read forums. Its either crappy schwag or people arent getting stoned properly lol just my opinion obviously. I am, totally fucking baked :D

• Like 2

You are bang on mate, because you have to put a bit of effort into taking a hit I don’t constantly hit it like I do with my Evo Cloud.

Honestly mate my two bricks are now my favourites and I have had a lot of vapes over the years, like I said I had edibles and I am  struggling to chat, if you are round tomoz we will talk then mate.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 3

Just quickly, yeah they are not portable or stealthy, it does look like you are hitting a crack pipe so not for using out in public.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 4

You won’t regret it mate, it gives the best flavour of any vape I have used, it’s noticeably more flavoursome than Evo Cloud for flavour.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 2

On 24/11/2020 at 11:45 PM, zeroG said:

So after a fashion and not trying very hard at all, I have found quite a serious shortcoming with the TinyMight, and thats is its reaction to cold temps; Ill expalin...

Essentially the glass and the stanless steel heating chamber get so cold, that it temp bottoms on the on demand mode. I now keep it in my top drawer, and Im back up to 6/7 chambers per battery...

The stainless Grasshopper vape suffers from the same issues, though I didn't recognise it until you elucidated the mechanism!

Edited by Absurdist
e2a when it's working at all that is......
  • Like 2

large.P1320137-2.jpg.c12c34468ec3b24a54e

This is my Sticky Brick Maxx, no other vape I have owned can milk this big bubbler up like this with just flowers in the bowl, it’s the hardest hitting vape I have ever used.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 7

The biggest hitters I've bought are the Newvape Flowerpot VROD (desktop) and the Splinter Z (510 portable) 

I think I prefer the flavour from the Herborizer over the FP at full bore tho (without the carb cap) and actually use a DiY log I built using an LSV heater cover with a 936 soldering iron and some 2.5mm glass balls inside the most at the moment as it's like an always on temp controlled Splinter Z that can clear a top hat screen in 2 or 3 tasty draws.

Going back to the point, the biggest hitters in my collection are some of my bigger G43 and Glass Symphony inspired lab glass DiY efforts  :bong::fart:

• Like 3

@Hippie on hillcan you put up some photos? or a link if you already have? Theres not a living soul who doesnt like looking at vapes when youre in the market...and in the nicest possible way :hippy: - most of that doesnt mean a lot to me, even when I gooooooogle it, it rarely comes up as what I expect it to be lol

And Ive never used an e-cig, box mod? didnt know what a 510 thread was until I bought a shaterizer 3 mths ago and instantly regretted it...I'm proper noob. Just big bongs, bigger joints - perfectly rolled obviously, hot knives, edibles (I have canna butter on toast with my marmite and PB&J :D ) and pipes, chillums and 'regular' off the shelf vapes lol And its all new...I used a gpen pro for 2 years before taking the IQ and PAX plunge :/ Its shameful, especially as I really enjoy my hobby, and not just the stoning lol I love my growing, modding stuff for pipes, making concentrates...I do it all in small batches... just not vapes it seeems :(

But then I have you lot to school me, so please post up all the pics and explanations you can, Ill read it all and contribute if no one else does :thumbsup:

I do like a hard hitter, smoked fags for over 30 years, tickle sippers are for the gentlemen, im a bit of a vape thug; hot, terpy, big chokey clouds, bigger flavours...more satisfyingly high...imho again, you tell im a rec toker lol

Im going for that runt, im just seeing if i can out wait VF till 12 and see if they drop a stickybrick discount al la BF...The 420 dc is a bit meagre TBH..It used to be 10%, now its just 8.80 - I did 150 up them with my Dynavap starter kit and some spares and still only got 8.80...Mind you its still 8.80 and not to be sneezed at whatso ever, it just feels a bit cheap with a captive audience here... just my opinion, im full of them today lol

MIght do a bit more posting, get it out of my system lol

• Like 1

Beware, the VAS is real lol

Can't post too many links here as it's considered spammy but I can try to point you in the right direction 

LSV - Life Saber Vape - https://vapefiend.co.uk/products/life-saber-vaporizer-lsv?

The manufacturers website is elev8glassgallery check out the Silver Surfer (SSV) and Elev8r on their site and VF 

They sell all the parts so you can buy the bits you need to make your own if you fancy a project 

Flowerpot VROD - https://vapefiend.co.uk/collections/desktop-vaporizers/products/flowerpot-vrod-premium-bundle

They've got a few more options on the Newvape website 

Splinters - https://vapefiend.co.uk/search?type=product&q=Splinter*

The Herborizer is made in France so it's easy to find in Europe. 

The G43 is/was? made by Bud (Vapecritic) who runs the Vapelife forum and does YouTube reviews and weird sessions where he's been giving them away again recently. It's a glass slide with an ecig coil wrapped round a 4mm quartz rod and surrounded by 3mm borosilicate balls which was inspired by the Glass Symphony which he shows off in his best of 2018 video (the GS is a temp controlled soldering iron style element set in a thermal ceramic, in a thermometer tube, in a 24mm claisen, and filled with glass balls ... and hard to find now as we've not seen the maker for over 2 years) .

Log vape was a term that confuddled me for a long time when I first got into vapes. It's a wooden cup (not a log lol) with a tube in the middle with a heater inside. The enano is good example of a log vape you should be able to find easily. 

• Like 2

I can’t really get on with my Tinymight so far and it’s sat untouched, after a couple of week’s use, on my vape shelf next to an unused Volcano and VapeXhale.  @zeroG Your battery issue problem doesn’t encourage me to get back on it out and about on my winter gardening jobs neither.  I found it a right old messy rigmarole loading and cleaning out each bowl.  Also I got a metallic/electronic tinge to my TM when I drew on it hard, and it reminds me of a similar taste I used to get from the Magic Flight Launch Tube(?) if you toked too hard...Stopped using it for the same reason.  The stink of Danish oil from the wooden body puts me off too, sure, it’ll probably burn off... Never say never but for now mine’s a museum piece sat on my glass shelf in my super secret ultra discreet cannabis closet. :hippy:

Gone back to my faff-free Mighty and its dosing capsules system, @bartman sat on my sofa or tucked in somewhere tight out and about for a crafty toke, it suits me indoors and out.  @Smokebelch tempting me with a new Stick Brix Maxx, still looks like a little bit of a hassle to clean maintain, and definitely desktop only by the looks...

Side note: sure most will agree that these devices are double or triple the price they should be in most cases. Greedy profiteering bastards even before our beloved cannabis is legalised and regulated. 

NORMAILSE!  Up the PFNC!

• Like 5