Convection vapes...

zeroG

@groovingI must have bought just at the right time...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Your order has been updated to the following status:

Complete

To view your order click on the link below:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

She be coming round the mountain when she comes, shell be coming round the montain when she comes...we'll she would be if there were mountains in Finland. There are not many. My friend Bom say so. Hes finnsih too.

That would be 'mighty' quick if it was  'complete'...

Tally Ho chaps, I may yet get stoned with a tinymight... Yay!

lol

Edited by Owderb

@groovingHow long between 'complete' and in your hand? And without being too specific obviously, where are you? (ish, generally, roundabouts, vaguely like...)

Trying to gauge this one lol

My impatience in palpable.

Received via DHL a couple of days ago after getting a “shipped” message on 20/9. So about 3 weeks. Trying it tonight. Kind of steam punk look to it.  :thumsup:

Edited by grooving
  • Like 2

My TinyMight has shipped! 7 days after my order 'completed' - not bad at all. I got an email yesterday from them...however DHL have yet to give me a slot...chop chopski dhl chappies. I have a date with an artisan vape of the highest echelon...and some addional inspirational lifting (c)

nice. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I've seen people say that they prefer a combination of convection/conduction vapes instead of just pure convection... I'm wondering why? Can you really tell the difference? 

@Roverlord18I think its about priming the chamber to a certain temp to reduce the heat up time to tokeability...

I got one of those TinyMights and the first heat takes about 30 seconds, I think the mighty is quicker, but once any of these convection vapes get warm, if you're sessioning, they stay thereabouts anyway. Nowt i it.

Cant knock any Mighty, Crafty, Volcano,  Stores and Bickel et al to be fair...all cracking bits of kit. Too pricey in this current day and age to be honest, a Volcano really is a necessity to any serious vaper lol, but it a seriously luxurious necessity, and quite unaffordable to most. 

My preference is the on demand style of heat, then you can toke you're weed again later...any residual chamber heat is toasting and evaporating away at any material you have in there, its the same in the tiny might, just less due to the heating style...

I got a Davincoi IQ2 as well, which is the market equivalent to the TM in the luxury stakes, just conduction...I still like it. I can sip the .4 chamber for 15 minutes and really session. Its a narrower buzz, and nice for chilling, less 'urgent' than the TM...

I'm not sure its a 'difference' to notice as such, just more of a style/method difference in the job at hand, IMHO anyway.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

So after a fashion and not trying very hard at all, I have found quite a serious shortcoming with the TinyMight, and thats is its reaction to cold temps; Ill expalin...

I keep all my paraphrenalia in the garage, its just simple that way. I can smoke how I like, its cold and dark most of the time, the perfect conditions to store my perfectly vacuum sealed weed stash as well...However it is cold. In this kind of cold my tiny might last two chambers from an entire 18650 battery - :-O ... I gasped too, WTF?

Essentially the glass and the stanless steel heating chamber get so cold, that it temp bottoms on the on demand mode. I now keep it in my top drawer, and Im back up to 6/7 chambers per battery...

It also really negates this as a serious portable, unless your keeping it in a trouser pocket next to your bollox. I say this as the temperature has dropped over the last couple days, and today with the sun out I decided tro take the TM for a toke in the forest...put the TM in my barbour jacket pocket, stopped half way through my dog walk, lovely spot looking down to the sea, whipped it out...(along with the TM, fnar fnar) and proceeded to have no smoke at all :( . Even in my wax cotton jacket pocket the temp bottomed out again, the device was so cold that the battery refused to work at all. Only one other time has that happened, and I was 14k ft up the side of a snow covered mountain with my iphone in -45...no suprise that stopped, however at 0 degrees, you might expect a little nore from a modern day premium vape...

And its too big to keep comfortable in your trouser pocket with even the short stem, and theres also a danger you muight snap it in your pocket next to the jewels...

Disspainted as I really like the winter and colder months.  I like nothing more than toking while I walk my dog in the snow/rain/hale/low winter sun, and I like to stop, make a fire in my firebox and have a coffee from time to time to accompany my toke...I guess its back the Dynavap for proper OD tokes in the winter...which measns Ill ultimately have to buy a portable induction heater as well...not something I had polanned on after £250 for the TM :/

• Like 2

I purchased a sticky brick runt a few days ago.....awesome vape blows the dynavap,mighty,volcano,ghost mv1 away!!

It's like a portable flower pot, big learning curve mind.

• Like 4

@mr rhinowhats the diff between all the models? I get the size diff between the variants and all, but are the chambers different in capacity? Are some hotter than others? (I quite like a hot terpy blast). Im just looking into black friday and I can get a small one for $50 or something manageable... or te one you got for about 130... might have an warly bird xmas pressie ^^

1 minute ago, zeroG said:

@mr rhinowhats the diff between all the models? I get the size diff between the variants and all, but are the chambers different in capacity? Are some hotter than others? (I quite like a hot terpy blast). Im just looking into black friday and I can get a small one for $50 or something manageable... or te one you got for about 130... might have an warly bird xmas pressie ^^

I only have the runt and haven't tried the others...I think the chambers are all the same size, the runt is very terpy and hits like a train. 

I was just looking at the Junior, The Vape Critic wet himself over it... see this is the problem...it started with a Vapcap as a lockdown companion, then as the days went on, it became a tinymight...and now Im looking for a desktop...which is metamorphasising into a sticky brick because I was temmpted at VapCap time...and I cant imagine carting a treestump about the place as a portable, the TinyMight pushes the envelope in that respect already the size it is...People say its small, however they probably havent use a pax or a davicini 1 or 2.... I have those as well. They are smaller and much more discreet, but theyre not terp blasting 'guns of the navarone'

Rock and a hard place once again, and I was really hoping for a half deecent Black Friday deal too, which hasnt materialised, even with the code for Vapefiend!

Im now going to spend a week with the proverbial 'fence up my ass' while I deliberate, miss all the sales and stock. Gett pissed off and buy from a US site, and pay 30 bucks delivery as well...its a pattern. Fucking groundhog day lol

Vapefiend and other shops BF deals are starting to appear now ;)

I made a DiY butane vape last week with a female whip adapter, an 18mm male/male adapter and a couple of gauzes after watching VapeCritic enjoying the Lamart Piro (Lamart will be 15% off this weekend btw) in his last few streams .... that makes phatt tasty cloudz that rivals the performance of my heavy hitters (with a lil practice) for less than a tenner. 

I think I'll still buy a Jetpack for my StemPod tho if there's a good BF deal for one in EU again again this year.

@Hippie on hillwhats your heaviest hitter? At first the TinyMight was massive, now Im used to that, its time to up the ante a bit...Im still waiting to see if VF drop one and do a 20% on the runt, then again they might do it on the big one, and that'll be my desktop...until I can resist the Volcano no more...

@zeroG that first coil warm up is a bitch isn't it but man does she pull in the cold choo choo! jackpods like a furnace

I've got a VTC5A 2500MAH 25A and two VTC6 3000MAH 20A

I've got a few usb powerbanks around for work and I use them to charge back up when I'm not using it too :yep:

• Like 1