Convection vapes...

zeroG

Ive been vaping now for 6 years, no combustion at all. I enjoy all my vapes, my favourite being my dynavap - being an ex smoker of 30 yrs, thats where the hit is, unquestionably. You can get it hot and blast terpy super couldy hits, and cool for flavour - bloody love it.....BUT. Hmmm, but? Its a Dynavap - there are no buts... but alas there are...we'll just one really.

No enough juice in the tank! i like a proper bowl, my other vapes are Pax 3, IQ 1 & 2, I also have a vapbong shitty whip vape, which my father left me when he died lol All hold hapilily .5g, this gets me high, when I use the electronic vapes Im 3-4 bowls a day, thats it...Dynavap, which is my preferred device at the moment, and Im looking at 6/7 bowls, each sesh, burnt fingers, and toasted weed through impatience getting to my IQ place of peace...I like it, but sometimes i just wanna kick back with a full grinder, fill my vape a couple times and relax...dynavaping is like being on 'old skool' spliff duty at times lol

I cant get a tinymight for love for money, and to be honest thats about the sum of my knowledge, that being that everyone says its the dynavap big daddy for the terpy rips, and the cloudy vape rips...vapefiend love it, and they're faily noused up...

I was just wondering if anyone had alternative experince of another product as good as, or maybe even better if Ive been swept away with the marketing hype/marketing saturation...?

The striker looks promising, but mnost of the vapes like this areant avilable in the uk, freely anyway, so in a round the houses way, im looking for alternatives guys please...

Just looking for big cloudy rips and terpy blasts really, dynavap stylee...and loloking to get amongst the convection, instant heat, and no oven toasted weed action, pure in demand only...

No too much to ask then :)lol

• Like 2

Salutations ZeroG,

2 hours ago, zeroG said:

...just wondering if anyone had alternative experience of another product as good as, or maybe even better...

The Magnificent & Omnipotent may keep repeating attempts to share his source of enlightement with others but something gained for free often ends up trashed it seems.

My adaptation of an old patented idea which i tagged the LAVACapsule might shake the grounds of your present universe i belive, can you really afford not to think our of the box, since it's manifest the manufacturers like things just the way it is!...

Using IH combined to an SiC-Foam sandwiched susceptor it simply boils down to matching a temporary amount of energy vs any workload you've got in mind.  Which means the Hybrid Core won't have to have its dimensions changed to adjust the energy level as a function of mass/size of microscopic features virtually floating above much larger vegetal debris, using heat's impossibility to disperse instantly to selectively burst-heat the trichome glands.

Etc., etc.

Good day, have fun.  :sorry:

• Like 1

Does it have to be cordless?

The Rastabuddhatao SpIinters and Milaanas, the Strorz n Bickel Mighty and Crafty, and the Lamart Tubo used to get recommended a lot more before the TinyMight took the crown (if we're talking portables) 

• Like 5

I spend most of the time at the workshop end of my garage, and I tend to vape as much out with the dog as I do in the garage...Not hastled to be fair...portablle or not. On reflection, probably portable in all fairness...

Considered the volcano, but thats a fucking civil installation, like a powerstation or a dam, ...the plenty looks like some kind of hobbyist niche sex toy, my wife would undoubtedly be concerned...on two counts, 1 being, wtf is he up to with that with regards to myself, and 2, he better fuck offf with that if he has any ideas with me, after hes done with himself...and I dont think I could be bothered with the cleaning needed for the mighty...

@Hippie on hill - have you any personal experience to draw from? Literally? Or should I just excercise the force in my inner equilibruim and wait for stocks...

My names on the vapefiend reminder list...

• Like 3

I have both Splinter Z & Tinymight.

For at home use the Z would get picked over the TM, but theres not much between them.. TM wins hands down for on the go.

If you want a end game vape, a Newvape Flowerpot is where its at; But its not a portable. I havent used the Z since, the TM is kept genreally for breaks away. The Vapcap still has its place :yep:

Edited by stickyblack
  • Like 6

My immediate suggestion when I read your OP was a log vape or something like the Extreme Q (and a DDave style mod) or one of 7th floor vapes offerings (LSV or SSV with glass balls mod)

Most of those I listed earlier have been described as portable logs altho the trouble there is, RBT has taken another break and the difference between UK and US prices for his stuff are a bad joke, nobodies heard from TinyMight for 3 months, Lamart stock sells out in about 4mins when he restocks the store every 5 or 6 weeks (and you need to join the mailing list to find out when the doors will open again), and Storz n Bickel's reputation is in tatters since the buy out.

I've got loads of box mods and 18650 batteries here for my filthy ecig nicotine habit so I was actually waiting for a 510 vape like the Splinters to appear and jumped on them straight away, and went back for more as they suit my needs really well altho I think a Tubo would have been cheaper as I'd probably have only bought one of those lol 

If you've not got an induction heater for the Vapcap I'd get one of those first instead of going for a bigger device. It takes Vapcapping to whole nother level vaping with just one hand so reloading it to catch up with the heavy hitters isn't much effort ;)

Is it worth me listing my opinions on devices like the Flowerpot, that you use with a bong to vape? There's some good deals there imo at the moment but if you're not into water filtration or doesn't fit your usage it's all a bit pointless.

I got caught by the forum lock so I'm gonna carry on lol 

The Flowerpot is a beast for sure but it's not cheap and takes up a lot of table space like the cano. The analogue Herborizer Ti for €180 from France or an Elev8R heater with some glass balls inside paired with a 16mm coil n controller from the far east (£130 ish all in) are great value for money, heavy hitting, alternatives. Power wise Flowerpot > Herbo > Elev8R but I get all three to deliver the vape I want to suit my moods from any of my bongs to be honest.    

Edited by Hippie on hill
  • Like 3

Second on the Flowerpot.  Its the closest to smoking ime.  I've been off the tobacco since purchasing it and its the only vape Ive tried that has managed this so painlessly  But it is v expensive and is not portable.  Having said that, and only having had for a couple of weeks or so, I would replace it in a heartbeat, its that good.

For portable, Ive been using a mighty for years and highly rate.  Not had a try on the tinymight but understand it to be a competitor.

Or get a press and invest in a mod and atomiser.  By far the most discreet and portable and paired with a small bubbler, is very smooth and tasty.  I have the Sequoia and have just ordered an AVS M22 which based on the hype, is the next generation of atomisers....

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Hippie on hill said:

My immediate suggestion when I read your OP was a log vape or something like the Extreme Q (and a DDave style mod) or one of 7th floor vapes offerings (LSV or SSV with glass balls mod)

Most of those I listed earlier have been described as portable logs altho the trouble there is, RBT has taken another break and the difference between UK and US prices for his stuff are a bad joke, nobodies heard from TinyMight for 3 months, Lamart stock sells out in about 4mins when he restocks the store every 5 or 6 weeks (and you need to join the mailing list to find out when the doors will open again), and Storz n Bickel's reputation is in tatters since the buy out.

I've got loads of box mods and 18650 batteries here for my filthy ecig nicotine habit so I was actually waiting for a 510 vape like the Splinters to appear and jumped on them straight away, and went back for more as they suit my needs really well altho I think a Tubo would have been cheaper as I'd probably have only bought one of those lol 

If you've not got an induction heater for the Vapcap I'd get one of those first instead of going for a bigger device. It takes Vapcapping to whole nother level vaping with just one hand so reloading it to catch up with the heavy hitters isn't much effort ;)

Is it worth me listing my opinions on devices like the Flowerpot, that you use with a bong to vape? There's some good deals there imo at the moment but if you're not into water filtration or doesn't fit your usage it's all a bit pointless.

I got caught by the forum lock so I'm gonna carry on lol 

The Flowerpot is a beast for sure but it's not cheap and takes up a lot of table space like the cano. The analogue Herborizer Ti for €180 from France or an Elev8R heater with some glass balls inside paired with a 16mm coil n controller from the far east (£130 ish all in) are great value for money, heavy hitting, alternatives. Power wise Flowerpot > Herbo > Elev8R but I get all three to deliver the vape I want to suit my moods from any of my bongs to be honest.    

Youre a bloody legend mate lol

I dont have time to replyt right now, but im coming back later. Talk about mix it up...I came in for a tinymight/alt and I'm leaving with a flowerpot (which my habbit had been trying to avoid...hopelessly it seems), a Tinymight, a striker z ....Luckily I already have the induction heater for the vapcap..it arrived before the 'M'...no brainer that one...but stilll filing 4-6 times for the same IQ hit...game changer, no doubt :)

Its worth you listing everything you know buddy, seriously. Im not the only person left a bit confuddled and in simple terms im nearly on your page. Thx dude.

38 minutes ago, Bubbles Depot said:

The flowerpots won't let you down. Just get some aloe ready for when you burn yourself lol

How many have you had lol ? .. Im still going strong.. but they way my station is setup, i would like to say its almost impossible, but i wont jynx it :P

Hows that Tbucket? .. thoughts on the sapphire dishes, worth the $?

Edited by stickyblack
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, grooving said:

You can order the Tinymight direct from the manufacturer-about a 4 week wait, mine should be here in a few days.

Done...just this very minute. No lead time, no info. Did get a order number, and email confirmation...then again I did when I got ripped for 500 smackers on alicuntfuckdryeyefuckshiter.com

And I just paid shipping on a 250E + item...which seems a bit tight in the modern, yet seemingly post modern lockdown ebayazon home delivery model that curerently exists...

Nvm..i may or may not yet get 'tinymight' stoned...hehe...love a bit of drama in my life. Just off for a finger roasting dv sesh - asbestos fingerpaint at the ready :D

• Like 3

8 hours ago, stickyblack said:

How many have you had lol ? .. Im still going strong.. but they way my station is setup, i would like to say its almost impossible, but i wont jynx it :P

Hows that Tbucket? .. thoughts on the sapphire dishes, worth the $?

I think I'm at 6 proper burns now, but I am pretty clumsy when stoned. My setup lives next to the sofa which often leads to overconsumption and forgetting which parts of the stand get hot lol

The T-bucket is a solid piece of kit and a big upgrade from my old enail/dabbing on the vrod. I'm in love with it tbh.

I can't say the sapphire is worth the money for everybody, but it seems to have a cleaner flavour than anything I've hit before so it was worth the money for me. I've also ordered the SiC dish for backup, so i can give a proper taste comparison between the two.

• Like 2

@zeroG

I had limited info too!  Told my order was complete a few days ago about a month after payment, but no delivery details so sitting patiently for the post. :)

• Like 1

@grooving- I guess were all just suckers then lol - I wouldnt do that with anything else...I just wait till restock...normally...

Patience is a virtue I lack the possession of to be fair, especially when its canna related lol and vape related...I have more patience with my equipment, but when it comes to ingestion, and I have made a decision after deliberating and researching for weeks...I kind want it now!!! Grrr lol

Let me know how you get on dude :)

• Like 1