The Light Deprivation Society.

Punta Roja

On 22-1-2021 at 3:19 PM, Punta Roja said:

Last year I sowed the seeds on the 1st of May and cropped the 27th July... no less than 90g a plant.

PR

so thats 88 days total = 12.6 weeks....thats aveage for an auto indeed...auto xxl take a bit longer...

and it was 52 days before solstice i gues......nice result 90 gram !!:)..was it on gg ?

and...did you ever try 15 march as germination day for auto?

Edited by DutchFox
  • Like 1

@DutchFox

Page 16 RGSC Auto Whitey Freeze

Yes I've tried early germing but the 50 days before the Solstice has proved the best for yield.

Edited by Punta Roja
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, Punta Roja said:

@DutchFox

Page 16 RGSC Auto Whitey Freeze

Yes I've tried early germing but the 50 days before the Solstice has proved the best for yield.

yes...looking back on 2020....

15 march was the day the rain stopped here....and there was every day sun untill the next rain of about 1 june.......

so yes im thinking of the plots for light deprevation in this topic.... ..see pictures.....for auto grow....and then 2 crops......in 2021

but...if plots are still secure.....thats the big question atm...

to make a shelter for a rainy day in bloom  is easy from bamboo and ducktape....and some greenery plastic roof only which is still usable...

thanks for info !

Edited by DutchFox
  • Like 1

Just now, Ccs141 said:

Light deprecation @DutchFox what time do you usually start autos mate 

thanks...im not realy into autos..so much..sofar....made my own seeds last year......but got some bigger plans for this year....

LD was nice and good....but lots of work....and 2x a day is a bit much to visit the LD plots......with autos...in pots....you need less visits........so thats the considerations..

Still puzzling to make a plan....but got all options still open...:)

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Punta Roja said:

@DutchFox As far as LD this year, I will start in March and hopefully get a staggered crop over the season.

nice to know....might follow you....:)

thanks !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ccs141 said:

Ah fair enough don't think I'm gonna be using pots at the plots cheers for the info 

yes ur right...but in this 2 plots...its wayyyy to wet....and its very thick clay.......and im using indoor nutes...25 litr pots..

it did a perfect job in 2020. indoor quality...:)

and both spots have a very reliable water source.....all summer.....:)

Edited by DutchFox
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, the ferret said:

if growing in pots and they not to big you can use black bin liners to start them to flower.

i used the black tarp for like a koi-fish basin in your garden....100% dark...:)...no worries.......and i kept them dark untill the very last day.....i dont take chances...have seen far too manny failures with revegging at other growers....:)

also...every day i put the pots..in 3x the square meters.....and move them back to the shed for dark ness....

more sun is more grams...so they need to be in the pots......i know ...its extra work....but i dont mind...:) im not a lazy bitch....

in foto spots...i do it very different...ofcourse...with way less...tlc

Edited by DutchFox

1 minute ago, Ccs141 said:

Ah fair enough man 

yes..and i dont mind to water...feed... for like 1 hour extra...im there anyway to put the cover on...or off....:)

ususally i do 3x feeding....and then 1 time just water....but thats personal..:)

Edited by DutchFox