Cookies Auto, Gorilla Auto, Dinamed Kush CBD Auto under LED inc. Scope 2

Fragg

Blue Amnesia XXL - Day 70/ Week 10 Update.

Evening folks today has been marred by seeing what Mark was going through on his IG burying his wife :( As he said it was the worst day of his life and my heart was breaking for the poor guy, just an dreadful experience. I do hope we see him back here one day which ofc is going to require Dinafem to bounce back too. I've noticed some guys in the HSO section are suspending their diaries for now due to the current situation re Pot Sistemak(sp?), the parent company of Dinafem, HSO etc which frankly is fair enough. I had already decided, as I mentioned a few posts back, to continue this diary at least until all the current ladies are down and most importantly smoke reported on:smokin: Bit of a downer though if Dinafem do fold for the whole community imho, their genetics are just top notch. Always vigorous plants that yield supeb tasting bud, what's not to like? Also for this diary and others it makes it a bit pointless if all the seeds will shortly be sold out from reseller outlets and then no more....ever?:lookaround: But fuck that negativity I'm carrying on and keeping the faith that it will all come good in end:headbang:

With that back to the main event tonight the mahooosive BAXXL:guitar: She is at week 10 now and so has 10 more days on the clock, according to Dinafem, and looks set to be done for then too. Next week I'm going to skip the Week 11 update at day 77 and just do the harvest update at day 80, not alot happens in 3 days lol I've been reducing her feed this week and doing some defoliation to let light to bud and also air flow, big buds like this get me all jittery about budrot. It is mortifying to lose gigantic colas and has left me scarred for life:scared: I'm happy to say she appears super healthy in that regard and I'm still getting Strawberry Opal Fruit smell from her when I handle her, sorry Starburst isnt it these days? If she tastes like she smells, OMFG, it's one of my fav flavours from my childhood! At the start of this week she was on 2ml/l Bloom 0.5ml/l Grow and 1ml/l Run, I then dropped the Grow and brought her down slowly to 1.3ml/l Bloom and 1ml/l Run by the end of the week. All of the feeds were 4l, as she is a big lady and I'm not sure I couldnt have given more as there was no runoff but I dont want the pot over saturated at this stage, with those colas, simply for the moisture levels. I will give her a few feeds of 1ml/l Bloom then plain water to finish from here. She is showing hunger in her leaves and that is cool with 10 days left, I should do some more defoliatiation when I get a mo.

I'm afraid I screwed up taking pics of her this week by sliding the phone's camera from phone to video by accident and not noticing:wallbash: and time is too short to grab the stills atm. Some did work so here they are...

Overall View

large.5f7654f27573f_BlueAmnesiaXXLAuto-Day70sideview.jpg

I think that back cola is the largest of the lot

large.5f7654f0dc911_BlueAmnesiaXXLAuto-Day70bud2.jpg

Bud Close Up - plenty white pistils still...

large.5f7654ef05456_BlueAmnesiaXXLAuto-Day70bud1.jpg

It sure will be interesting to see how the XXL girls do when it comes to weigh in, their colas are really fat but probably not as long as the Cookies and Gorilla? I'm still betting they both do well and could even both break the 8oz mark:yahoo:

That's all for tonight on the BAXXL, the next update will be on intoxicatingly beautiful Dinamed Kush CBD, I love staring at her :wub:

Thanks for reading and all the positive feedback it really does mean alot, til next time keep it green all:oldtoker:

• Like 11

22 hours ago, Exhale said:

Chunky :yep:

7 hours ago, jadenugs said:

Well I'd be buzzing with those buds in front of me mate! Cracking job :yep: 

Cheers guys!:oldtoker:

• Like 3

On 27/07/2020 at 11:59 PM, Fragg said:

Cookies Auto and Gorilla Auto Week 5 - Day 35 Update

Evening all, I'm a day late with this update and because of work, I will be changing from a  Sunday to a Monday update anyway from now on. I've got fuck all of the tourist season left to make any money this year, for the winter, so need to focus on work as much as possible in the coming weeks and as I'm not getting any younger and a Sunday update after a busy day is just too much these daze :oldtoker:

Temps have been cool once again this week and between 25-27C in the tent.

I have struggled a little with the transition from the veg to bloom stage with using the new nutrients but will hopefully dial it in better this week as they will be only on Bloom. I normally taper off any N rich/grow nutes this week and and increase the P and K ratio with Bloom but it hasnt gone swimmingly this time around lol It is my fault I think as I have not been using any CaMg as I normally do, due to the nutes being new and wanting to see how they did without it. Then I lost focus with being busy with work and let the CaMg def get a bit worse. That and we are smoking some Gorilla Girl auto from Sweet Seeds atm and it is removing my socks at extreme velocity :smokin:

I have continued with more LST when I had the chance and they both have a fair few exposed bud sites for the flowering stage, I asked the missus to count them cos I kept losing track lol She said 35 for one of them cant recall which now either :rolleyes:

The feeds I gave this week:

Cookies

Day 30  - 2l 0.6ml/l Grow, 0.4ml/l Bloom, 0.9ml/l Runzyme

Day 32  - 2l 0.5ml/l Grow, 0.2ml/l Bloom, 0.9ml/l Runzyme

Day 34  - 2l 0.6ml/l Bloom, 0.3ml/l Grow, 0.9ml/l Runzyme

Gorilla

Day 31  - 2l 0.6ml/l Grow, 0.2ml/l Bloom, 0.7ml/l Runzyme

Day 32  - 2l 0.5ml/l Grow, 0.2ml/l Bloom, 1ml/l Runzyme

Day 33  - 2l 0.6ml/l Bloom, 0.3ml/l Grow, 0.7ml/l Runzyme

Day 35 - 2l 1ml/l Bloom, 1ml/l CaMg, 0.9ml/l Runzyme

Gorilla Overhead View

large.5f1f37a596008_DinafemGorillaAutoDay28overhead.jpg

Gorilla developing bud site - some mild tip burn

large.5f1f37a3e5391_DinafemGorillaAutoDay28bud1.jpg

Cookies Overhead Viewlarge.5f1f371924e5a_DinafemCookiesDay28overhead1.jpg

Cookies Pistils forming nicely  - tis a good sign!

large.5f1f37176045c_DinafemCookiesDay28buds.jpg

Cookies Bud Shot

large.5f1f3715cf1ca_DinafemCookiesDay28bud1.jpg

The Cookies is still under the Hans Panel and will be for at least another week due to the 24 Carat occupying that slot still stacking bud on, not a bad problem to have but it means a delay in getting the Cokkies under the Scope is all.

That is all for tonight folks but I will be back tomorrow with the update on the Moby Dick XXL which had her first LST session tonight.

Stay safe and keep it green all:oldtoker:

an old post i know but i've only just got to looking through one of your diaries.  I cannot believe the size and density of these compared to mine which are only a couple of days behind! Mine look like dwarfs! Theres so much info in this diary though which will definitely help me along the way so cheers for taking the time to write it all down :bong:

Do you measure PPFD in each stage or track your DLI for each stage? One thing i have struggled to find is good info and recommendations on that for autos as apposed to photos. 

i'll keep on reading and catching up. :eat:

• Like 4

@mynamejeff Glad you found the diary useful mate, that is the idea to make it followable for others:yep:

I don’t have a light meter mate so no, all I do is use an app called Light Meter, then I measured a light I had used for years with great results at the distance I usually use it at and took the reading. Then I try to roughly match said reading, using other lights, for the canopy is all I do. I’d love a light meter but they are pricey pieces of kit so app on phone will do for now :) 

HTH:oldtoker:

• Like 6

19 hours ago, Fragg said:

@mynamejeff Glad you found the diary useful mate, that is the idea to make it followable for others:yep:

I don’t have a light meter mate so no, all I do is use an app called Light Meter, then I measured a light I had used for years with great results at the distance I usually use it at and took the reading. Then I try to roughly match said reading, using other lights, for the canopy is all I do. I’d love a light meter but they are pricey pieces of kit so app on phone will do for now :) 

HTH:oldtoker:

Ah right.... I really wish you could buy experience  lol 

• Like 1

Dinamed Kush CBD Auto - Day 56/Week 8 Update .....that slipped to Day 61 update:lookaround:

Evening folks I'm late again, I'm sorry, but life is still pretty full on work wise, then when I came to do the update I discovered I had screwed up the images I'd taken on day 56 by having 'portrait mode' on my phone's camera by accident and it adding lighting effects which fucked the images.:furious: Two cockups with the phone in this week:wallbash:.....wish I had a decent camera lol  I thought I would do a new set of pics this evening and update until tonight instead!

At Week 7 she had been on 2ml/l Bloom with 1ml/l Run, on day 50 she had 4l of 1.5ml/l Bloom and 1ml/l Run, I kept her on that for a few days but just 2l a day as she was starting to slow up her intake and I'm keen not to over water at the end too much. By Day 56 she was onto just 1ml/l Bloom and 1ml Run and on day 58 I noted I felt she need 10 more days just judging from how she was paling, her water uptake and her pistils. That would take her to day 68, just 3 days past what Dinafem say, I think I will start checking trichomes on day 65 anyway, I cant wait to see if they look any different to those packed with THC that I'm used to seeing. I dont think there wil be any mileage in letting her mature further as there is no THC to degrade to CBN anyway, I will experiment on another run but for this one I'm going 'by the book' :)  She has been on nightly doses of 2l 1ml/l Bloom and 1ml Run until this evening when I felt she could do without a feed due to weight, she will be on water tomorrow until harvest:skin_up:

Without further ado some pics of her taken this evening with 4-7 days left before I take her down methinks but first one from Day 56 that wasnt too bad with lighting...

Day 56 Overall View

large.5f7ba856eb5ee_DinafemKushCBDAutoDay56sideview.jpg

Fast forward to tonight Day 61 Over View

large.5f7ba85fd51ef_DinafemKushCBDAutoDay61sideview.jpg

Coser view of her Main Cola, some pistils faded but alot of white still

large.5f7ba8586e350_DinafemKushCBDAutoDay61bud1.jpg

Side Bud

large.5f7ba85cbda9b_DinafemKushCBDAutoDay61bud4.jpg

Another Side Cola

large.5f7ba85b644f2_DinafemKushCBDAutoDay61bud3.jpg

Well they are pretty so here's another bud of purple CBD goodness!:guitar:

large.5f7ba859c3721_DinafemKushCBDAutoDay61bud2.jpg

Final Pic tonight - her main bud:band:

large.5f7ba85e14afa_DinafemKushCBDAutoDay61bud5.jpg

What a pleaseure to grow she has been I must say, she was over fed when I didnt feed her to start with and then produced into the most gorgeous purple buds that contrast so well with her milky white trichomes:headbang:I'll take her down in a few days as I said depending on how it goes, I cant wait for her medical benefits right now as I'm feeling the aches and pains of working 7 days a week all season and my supply of IPCBD ISO is getting bloody small lol 

Another killer strain from Dinafem they just smash it evey time, I've lost count how many of their strains I've run and never been even slightly disappointed. They sure know how to do some great genetics and I hope they somehow survive the onslaught atm.:yinyang: I have taken precautions this evening however, as the concept of never being able to buy Dinafem genetics again freaks me out.:scared:From a purely personal POV I'd feel a utter twat for running this diary and showing off what great strains they all are only to find when I head over to say Attitude they are sold out and I cant fucking get any lol Indeed when I placed an order earlier, a couple in this diary were already sold out at varying pack sizes. Grab em whilst they're hot! It wouldnt surprise me to see Dianfem seeds fly off the shelves if people feel they wont be available again, price increases are also very possible. In 20 years will we hear the growers of the future saying it was crossed with a Dinafem mother I kept after the bust...Let's hope not but it is looking a bit grim for now.....

Meanwhile despite the difficulties at Dinafem I will carry on this diary and next up should be the trim and weigh of the Moby Dick XXL. I am growing the the Dianmed CBD Auto atm but she is only a week old and by the time she reaches maturity may be totally unavaliable so I'm unsure if it is worth starting to cover her. Now that is a fucking crime - denying people of medicine in plant form that doesnt even get you high....grrrr!!!

I'm going to get all the posts done for the upcoming BAXXL and DKCBD harvests and then take it from there once the decks are cleared a bit and see if it will be worth posting.

Thanks for reading again and til next time keep it green all and dont let the bastards grind us down:oldtoker:

• Like 8

I decided last night that Dinafem beans were possibly going to be a better investment than BTC lol and decided to pick up a few beans in case this is the end, which of course I hope it’s not! 

large.11BA50D9-DF87-4E60-AB9A-798544851D4D.jpeg

Tbh I think I will get some more I just want to spend a bit more time deciding:oldtoker:

• Like 7

Moby Dick XXL - Day 94 Trim, Weigh and Jarring - New Record!!:band:

Evening all! After 14 days in my drying box it was time for her to come out, as the BAXXL needed to come down and go into the box, more on that in another post ;) She was perfectly dried luckily and ready for her tidy up. I had said I suspected she would do well given the size of her buds but you can never be sure however she didnt disappoint!! 3 plants in a row I have broken my auto record, I'm living the dream here :guitar: To top it all off I'm in COTC this month for the DKCBD which is very flattering, I cant see stoners voting for a bud that wont get them high though:spliff: Taking down the BAXXL I have to say the MDXXL's record may also be short lived :badass: But enough on her for now back to the Moby Dick XXL, she smells divine whilst trimming and VERY powerful smell too, my wife did the trim bless her and it messed her eyes up big time, she said it was like she was tripping!:hippy: For me the Moby Dick is a strain I have wanted to try from Dinafem for ages, it is the strain that built the Dinafem name and WW x Haze you cant really go wrong. ALL Dinafem gear is top notch so to try the bean that kicked it all off really interested me, having lived through quite an evolution in cannabis in my life time now. 41 years I've been toking and enjoying it more than ever right now :skin_up: Many folk will view the MD as an old strain but not from my POV, I regard it as new(ish) tbh. I couldnt resist a taster after the trim and I wasnt disappointed, both my wife and I love her and the nice thing for us is that it gives some nice body relax which is really important to us for pain relief. It is hit and miss with strains if they provide the all important cannabinoid profile for pain relief and the Moby is deffo a hit ;) Great flavours too pre cure, I will do a proper smoke report once whe has had some decent time in the jars....I ordered 10 more 2l jars tonight, shits getting hectic  lol

Enough of me waffling on, time for some pics of the trim night and the big reveal on her weight! :) .....

A bunch of very fat buds on their stems, some did need squeezing into the jar!

large.5f7f9c86ebc0e_DinafemMobyDickXXLDay98Stems.jpg

All trimmed off the stems ready to weigh...

large.5f7f9c4f3f2b2_DinafemMobyDickXXLDay98BudPile.jpg

One of the buds

large.5f7f9c50a7a69_DinafemMobyDickXXLDay98Bud1.jpg

The container I used is 5l and I had to balance them high on top to get it all on - 256g!!!

large.5f7f9c538e67a_DinafemMobyDickXXLDay98Weighed256g.jpg

A very satisfied Fragg then jarred em up and here they are before storage, jobs a goodun!:thumsup:

large.5f7f9c5224148_DinafemMobyDickXXLDay98Jarred256g.jpg

256g I prefer in old money and it is 9.14oz which just is fantastic for an auto and to say I'm over the moon is an understatement as I know I can probably do better too. :headbang: This grow was all new kit with new nutrients, light, tent, extraction etc and I certainly fed a bit too strongly occasionally but I kinda had to find where the limits were. Going forward I can tweak it better I'm sure and be less ham fisted. :yep: The big success stories for me are firstly the light from @diyleduk , I really cant wait to get my paws on the new iteration of the Scope when they come out officially, put me on the waiting list lads! lol Secondly the nutrients from  @Intense Nutrients, have surely played a massive part in these yields, my 3rd order of IN nutes arrived today and I have added some Granules this time to try those out now that my PM supply has run out.

The irony of how well a Dinafem dairy is doing in the midst of a crisis for both Mark and Dinafem independently is not lost on me and I continue to try and send good vibes Mark's way. :yinyang: It would be a crime if we lose Dinafem from the cannabis community, they are a class outfit and have alot of expertise and produce medicine for me and countless others. My emergency order of Dinafem beans from Attitude arrived today, just in case Dianfem cant beat the rap. I might grab a pic and throw it up if I have the time, I ordered some Gorilla and as I ordered so many other beans I got about 14/15 freebie Gorillas, thank fuck I love Gorilla eh:smokin:

That's it on the MDXXL until the smoke report, once she is cured, next up in the diary will be the harvest of the BAXXL. :badass:I'm glad I decided to cover her earlier on in the diary lol Will she beat the MDXXL?...... Is she a 10oz plant??? ......Exciting times ahead!

That's all for this evening though, thanks for reading, if you got this far :)

Til next time keep it green all:oldtoker:

Edited by Fragg
  • Like 13

Incredible results @Fragg PB after PB plus and the misses on the trim.

I presume you took the heavy and hard role of cheif tester and trim manager. lol. 

Thanks for sharing all your hard work it really is eye opener.

100% gonna try @Intense Nutrients @Intense Nutrients Matt range when im out of canna.

Love the bean buying! Ive also stocked up hard on Dinafem.  what to pop first is the question thinking it might have to be the Moby after reading this.

Edited by growinggold
  • Like 6

@Fragg stunning grow and a nice harvest to boot. Cant complain one bit, and certainly shows what the Dinafem genetics offer with an experienced grower in control.

Toke...

• Like 8

Left hand jar for me bro lol

Really great result with this grow mate 

Thanks for the great words on our nutes and a fantastic diary 

All the best

Matt

• Like 5