Uk420 Merch

Joolz

Also all for supporting the site. Bit of a quiet user here but have gained tonnes of knowledge and thank everyone.

I'm against littering and environmental destruction, plastering stickers everywhere doesn't seem in line with the principles of spreading the peace, love and harmony with the word of the herb :smokin:

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, KayDog said:

So how do you blaze up? Solar power? :)

Connected a bicycle to a dyno generator thingy..

I get you but just trying to keep impact to a minimum. Running LEDs now lol

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, junglehaze said:

I'm against littering and environmental destruction

Don't look in the gorilla growing section. 

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, junglehaze said:

Connected a bicycle to a dyno generator thingy..

lol

Bloody well done, that man! :)

(actually, I do agree with you about plastics, use of oil, etc, but sadly I'm one of those that applaud from the sidelines. Despicable, I know! :)

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, junglehaze said:

I'm against littering and environmental destruction, plastering stickers everywhere doesn't seem in line with the principles of spreading the peace, love and harmony with the word of the herb

I applaud the principal, but given we're all writing these words on digital devices (a shitshow of environmental and human damage if you look into it)...well, y'know. Fuck it.

Too jaded?

• Like 6

Yeah I've seen it all. Fucking depressing, I think I've lost all hope in humanity at this point. Now all the masks and gloves everywhere.

Not actually done the bicycle generator, but always thought about it. Anyone who knows how??

Anyway, back to the merch. T-shirts are cool.

100% sustainably sourced cotton, right?

lol:smokin:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, j.o.i.n.t said:

I applaud the principal, but given we're all writing these words on digital devices (a shitshow of environmental and human damage if you look into it)...well, y'know. Fuck it.

Too jaded?

Too true.

If we all read a book about the damage done and how to save the planet, basically to educate everyone, there wouldnt be any forest left

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, j.o.i.n.t said:

Too jaded?

A little lol  you've just got to do what you can.  

I'd be fucked without something to type with for work, the only alternative would be pen/typewriter ink and paper which is probably just as bad in another way. If doing something will effectively end my freedom or ability to earn a living that's where I draw the line. 

We're living in a system, so to reject it entirely would be to exlude yourself from society. Even giving up Facebook was a gripe a few years ago. 

12 minutes ago, junglehaze said:

Yeah I've seen it all.

I think even the ones who pick up heir rubbish have to admit they're doing what farmers have done to the land on a smaller scale. I do see some people who are quite responsible but ultimately, clearing growth and digging are probably harmful enough without considering the rest. 

Anyway I think this may have derailed things a bit. Back to merch... 

Edited by Nervous
  • Like 2

Merch indeed. Must keep our eyes on the merch! :P

One question I have to ask, which will no doubt be ignored by our Glorious Leader (aka The Big Giant Head aka Admin/Joolz) is why tee shirt and not hoodies? Hoodie is more stoner than tshirt, Shirley.

Cheese. Stoners love cheese. There's another one for free.

These guys don't capitalism right... :P

• Like 4

1 minute ago, j.o.i.n.t said:

Hoodie is more stoner than tshirt, Shirley.

Who's Shirley? To my knowledge there are about 4 (people who may or may not be) women in this pit of dicks lol I kid

And I think a lot of people have said they want them for their g'room because of the weed leaf design. If memory serves, I would pass out if I wore a hoody in my g'room for any length of time. Plus T shirts are cheaper to test the waters I think.  

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, j.o.i.n.t said:

Merch indeed. Must keep our eyes on the merch! :P

One question I have to ask, which will no doubt be ignored by our Glorious Leader (aka The Big Giant Head aka Admin/Joolz) is why tee shirt and not hoodies? Hoodie is more stoner than tshirt, Shirley.

Cheese. Stoners love cheese. There's another one for free.

These guys don't capitalism right... :P

The answer would be they are cheaper and a good place to start I don't know anybody who never wears a T-Shirt

• Like 4

Back on topic - I hope - hemp apparel. 

But as you say, test the waters first. :)

I'm up for supporting this site. I s'pose the best way for now is to upgrade my subs to lifetime asap. :)

C'mon, you lurkers, you know who you are - a year's subbie won't kill ya! :)