Uk420 Merch

Joolz

I have a lot of canna based clothing these days...Ugorg apparel , Ecothrive , indoor organics , Warwickshire high-grade,  ismoke media...i find i Wear them pretty much most of the time not just events...some are more subtle than others...

This is the one that would spearhead the collection.

Farmer G 

• Like 8

20 minutes ago, miserydrift said:

@Joolz did u happen to get any of the t's in?

no yet, they have been promised for the 30th of this month 

as soon as they are in my hands and are of the quality I expect they will be in our shop :yep:

• Like 15

Al take a large please.. I would take 2 large if they were tye dye Or something that really fuks  the eyes up Hehe :skin_up:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Joolz said:

no yet, they have been promised for the 30th of this month 

as soon as they are in my hands and are of the quality I expect they will be in our shop :yep:

Ahhh nice one :)

14 hours ago, Joolz said:

are of the quality I expect

Are they coming direct from Turkey ? lol 
Imagine a world where it is your job and responsibility to get things right and you (secretly:unsure:) ordered 84 tons of clothing.

On delivery your consignment is just a fraction of your expected original order (electronic traces of which got mysteriously lost:ohmygod:) and of that only 1% reach standards required, yet your job security remains intact whilst the death toll is rising as a direct result of your blunder.
Welcome to the world Dominic Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaab.
:smokin:

Hope you have better luck regards garment quality than Raaaaaaaaaaab had.  :yep:

Edited by bartman
  • Like 8

Put me down for branded grinder/notebook/pen (or whatever) if you end up doing them, I'm not really the pot t-shirt type but happy to chip in otherwise.

Also, If you were looking at increasing the user-base, me and the (not so kiddy anymore) kids would spam the fuck out of the busy routes in high footfall areas with stickers - if you're thinking in that direction. We've done similar before and it actually worked!

• Like 2

Yes - I'm keen to help this site but I can't  make myself a target with a cannabis t shirt. 

I'm up for distributing stickers. :)

• Like 2

17 hours ago, j.o.i.n.t said:

Put me down for branded grinder/notebook/pen (or whatever) if you end up doing them, I'm not really the pot t-shirt type but happy to chip in otherwise.

Also, If you were looking at increasing the user-base, me and the (not so kiddy anymore) kids would spam the fuck out of the busy routes in high footfall areas with stickers - if you're thinking in that direction. We've done similar before and it actually worked!

This guy ^ the key to success not saying its not successful already by the way... 

30 minutes ago, grotbags said:

i want a UK420 camo gimpsuit for my new daddy

There was definitely talk of anal beads with UK420 embossed on the them. Think that would be right up your street (or arse). 

• Like 2