Uk420 Merch

Joolz

I've been wearing mine about the house the Gildan shirts are top, I always buy my band print shirts in Gildan.

If you wash them inside out and don't chuck them in the tumble dryer the print lasts years and years.

I've got loads still back from the 90's and the print is still good, the shirt is only worn in the neck a bit due to my humongous bonce :D 

Edited by Exhale
spelling is atrocious.
  • Like 6

Fair play, those shirts look like good quality material. Neck looks like it will take a battering.

• Like 2

mine have a arrived and i'm well impressed, the large is generous too! thanks @Joolz very reasonably priced looking at the quality.

• Like 7

On 01/07/2020 at 3:12 PM, Oldbear said:

Mate I ordered a XXL and a XXXL and you're worried lol

Glad I came back to this thread. I looked when they first came in and could only see small medium and large so just shrugged my shoulders and accepted I wouldn't be getting one. 

Fatty size now ordered and money transferred :cheers:

• Like 7

@Joolz

Arrived today :notworthy: 

The quality is top drawer 

Going to get another couple at the end of the month if you can stash me 2 XXL

please 

:bong:

Obie 

• Like 6

Large T arrived this morning. Fits perfectly and very impressed with quality of fabric and printing. 

Thanks @Joolz for your rapid service.

• Like 4

Next day delivery! Mine arrived this morning, nice quality and long in the body which is cool as I am 6'2" :yep:

large.T-shirt.jpg

Cheers @Joolz and best of luck selling the rest of em :oldtoker:

• Like 11

@Fragg I was gonna say the same. I’m 6’5 and normally struggle with t shirts being too short in the body but this fits lovely.

cheers @Joolz 

• Like 5

@Joolz
I can't get one now unfortunetly but hopefully in the next month or so. How is it looking stock wise if you don't mind me asking? If you run out will you print some more?

Thanks man!

P. S they look banging...

• Like 1

16 hours ago, FARMER G said:

T came chaps and its decent quality...love it

Wet T-shirt time. :naughty:

Edited by Mcgarret
  • Like 2

On 05/07/2020 at 4:36 PM, Funk P said:

@Joolz can't get one now unfortunetly but hopefully in the next month or so. How is it looking stock wise if you don't mind me asking? If you run out will you print some more?

I ordered another batch this morning, we also have another design being priced up too :yep:

• Like 12