Uk420 Merch

Joolz

The only pipe bombing done I want Jimboo is the one I bomb in my mouth :)

Para's round here are more frugal than their neighbouring counterparts so they are swapping pipe bombs for egg carton bombs

1 minute ago, TheGreenShabeenReturns said:

The only pipe bombing done I want Jimboo is the one I bomb in my mouth :)

Para's round here are more frugal than their neighbouring counterparts so they are swapping pipe bombs for egg carton bombs

I see some poor fucker got a limp by appointment last night again

http://www.belfastdaily.co.uk/2020/06/17/man-shot-in-barbaric-paramilitary-attack/

Just to let everyone know, who sent in queries and requests for these via PMs, they will be back from the manufacturers ASAP :yep:

large_CD.jpg

Edited by Cursed
  • Like 19

I'd rather be reprimanded by the prods than catholics. In a light hearted comparison they just tickle you really and say you owe us money. 

T-shirt would be ok indoors, can't see the point of broadcasting to the public, what your up to.

NO TELL, no smell, no sell,

it pays to be paranoid!

• Like 13

44 minutes ago, Rufus Brown said:

I'll have one to wear for trimming and wearing on  overseas holidays 

Could be a fun competition/forum ''in-joke''. who can take a picture in the most extreme/interesting/picturesque place wearing a 420 T

• Like 18

3 hours ago, TheGreenShabeenReturns said:

a magic eye one

lol They gave me the same sort of headaches I get trying to gaze upon your avatar. 

I'd take a T-shirt in L to support but I'd prob never wear it... long sleeve shirts for me in the groom to keep the forearms from carrying the reek. 

I think stash tins in a few sizes would go down really well - would be sweet to be keeping my beans in a UK420 tin :yep:  

I'd also frickin' love a calendar or wall planner with colourful close-ups of glistening lady-flowers :naughty: 

• Like 8

Alright there Uk420.

Great idea with the T shirts :yep:

I don’t wear t shirts tho :no:

I like to keep my underarms well vented, I also have a thing about sleeves that only go a bit of the way, for instance I am fine in a long sleeved shirt, even if I roll the sleeves up fine, but chuck a t shirt on and I feel that I have instantly become a little restricted.

So any possibility of doing a Uk420 vest ? 

I would be very much up for one of them, as well as perhaps a seed tin, metal space case type grinder and the obligatory clipper for the collection of course, the possibilities are endless.

Take it easy Jj :yinyang:

• Like 6