Uk420 Merch

Joolz

think a cotc calendar has already been suggested but I'll mention it again incase not or forgotten:smokin: 

• Like 10

I would wear a tshirt/hoody to support the site as long as it’s subtle, not massive prints and fonts everywhere.. for safty and non bling-ness

maybe a uk420 font on a small external side or bottom label or similar so you look for it (secret) and it’s not in your face..

pantone greens/browns etc or long sleeve with different colour arms to body 70’s baseball/skater style ..i’ll just shut up now lol  i’m very high :stoned:  

Edited by twigs
  • Like 9

:stoned:  just to add, i like the design (didn’t see it at first) not suggesting that particular design was too bling (maybe smaller though)  :yinyang:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jimboo said:

You sound like you don't want graffiti over the front of your house and a pipe bomb thrown in your yard  mate lol

The Hall way, thats all ok though lol

large.F4901E99-E6E8-4D5A-AB04-528529F431D2_1_201_a.jpeg

3 minutes ago, icki said:

The Hall way, thats all ok though lol

large.F4901E99-E6E8-4D5A-AB04-528529F431D2_1_201_a.jpeg

that would be like having a migraine every time you went to answer the front door 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Joolz said:

eventually yeah, need to source a supplier first

I hear China is a good place for that sort of thing.... :)

Is there going to be a choice of different logo’s? Logo #4 was my preference. 

Do you do Fem’s?
 :smug:

and why only in black? White T shirts matter too,right?

I’ll wear mine with pride, everywhere. :yes: Kitchen, Living room, Dining room, Bathroom, even out In the garden, like I said,  everywhere. lol 

Nice one @Joolz About time too.

• Like 14

For me the logo would be "Cream of the crop since 99"  No way I would / will be walking round with a cannabis leaf on show round here, Love the idea and will be buying a few mugs / cups when available. Even if the T-shirts and hoodies are all that are available I would buy one just for indoor use anything to support the site.

• Like 2

Do you have a rough idea for the actual dimensions of the sizes @Joolz ?

Just asking because they can vary quite a bit in what is considered L or XL etc.

Edited by Degsy