Uk420 Merch

Joolz

Hi @Tybudman nice 1 it sounds like you did :realcool:.

Yi win some, Yi loose some bud eh. Example... I consider myself lucky enough to have gotten holda some UGORG#1 F2's + Blues so far. & as you've no doubts also seen... Tht I'v got some more Absolute Beauties comin my way soon 2, I'm more than happy enough wi gtn these for now. I'm just preparin for nxt year. Hope ya find what yr lookin for. Cheers 

3 minutes ago, MackTheLad said:

Hi @Tybudman nice 1 it sounds like you did :realcool:.

Yi win some, Yi loose some bud eh. Example... I consider myself lucky enough to have gotten holda some UGORG#1 F2's + Blues so far. & as you've no doubts also seen... Tht I'v got some more Absolute Beauties comin my way soon 2, I'm more than happy enough wi gtn these for now. I'm just preparin for nxt year. Hope ya find what yr lookin for. Cheers 

Can only pray. I used to have a nice seed collection but can no longer get to them. Fingers crossed you find a gem or few 

• Like 1

On 6/17/2020 at 9:41 PM, bartman said:

and why only in black? White T shirts matter 

haha....class...

i'm on board......white T's matter....white T's matter....lets start a riot......:taz:

• Like 2

@Joolz

Anychance on some uk420 beanie hats at some point in the future?

Maybe have them reversible so logo on one side but can turn inside out if you want/need to be a bit more covert??

Just an idea..   Nothing at all to do with me currently being in the market for a new beanie :wassnnme:

• Like 11

Agree, but for me the logo should be cream of the crop since (year). Most poeple wont have a clue yet them in the know will, just my opinion.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dodgee said:

Just an idea..   Nothing at all to do with me currently being in the market for a new beanie :wassnnme:

lol  Feeling the cold snap eh Dodge!  

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

Id like to see white tees for the summer, maybe just UK420 on them without the canna leaf motif, to make them less conspicuous.... :yinyang:

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Shameless bump :yep:

Plenty of T's in stock at the moment, grab one while you can, quality material and fit and you get to support the site whilst living in comfort 

What's not to like? 

Atb :yinyang:

• Like 5

Got mine on now :) (Thank you @bartman :notworthy: )

Quality merch :)

If I may, I'd suggest/request summat for the next one do the logo but small badge style, just a small one upper left, just on the left side of the chest area, like a badge (if that makes any sense lol not exactly a fashion designer, and a few ciders into the evening lol ). Not quite as BIG :thisbig: (I know you want advertising, but I ain't gonna wear the T-Shirt out with the MASSIVE logo on it, cos I don't want to advertise to everyone that I grow weed lol but I'd wear one out with a smaller logo, not quite so blatant but that folks I trust enough to get close enough will still read lol ).

And I REALLY want a UK420 stash tin. Or grinder.

Edited by Boojum
  • Like 5

Sorry, although I don't wear mine outside, I do wear it quite a lot :) (cos I don't go out much lol ).

I think everyone should have a UK420 T-Shirt to wear around the house :)

Very comfy, and the perfect attire for smoking a doobie and posting nonsense on message boards :skin_up:

E2A Shit, sorry, that kinda sounds like I'm belittling UK420, didn't mean to. It's where I learned to grow pot, it's how I dumped the dealer, and that's what it's all about :notworthy: The other stuff, the talking nonsense in the non-growing threads, that's just a bonus, but it's given a lot of us a community :)

Edited by Boojum
  • Like 8

• 2 months later...

I bought an XL so it never gets small, just incase the T's never get made again & I need one for when I'm older but I'm to fat for a M :bangin:

Also... The washing machine is my arch nemesis & fucking shrinks everything, that or the mrs.

Edited by Funk P
  • Like 3