Uk420 Merch

Joolz

On 08/07/2020 at 8:50 AM, Jimboo said:

Edited to add :yes:

Now it makes sense. Thanks! Thought it was edit to above and never sounded right.

T shirts look really good quality! I prefer a more subtle logo, just the letters or anagram but thats a nice chilling tee.

Got an old attitude one thats just 'ASB' and will wear that anywhere. I look cool as fuck in that t shirt :smokin:

Edited by junglehaze
e2a have been totally skint for a while but subscription is top priority when I can
  • Like 1

how do the sizes come up guys? is it a small extra large or normal if you know what i mean..

like with fruit of loom, when i order xl it’s a small xl and i have to order 2xl etc..

thanks

• Like 2

@twigs I get XL as I'm 6' 3" there's ample length compared to a lot XL shirts and I have quite a bit of room in the armpit and down the sides. They're still like my old band prints plenty of room to get a longsleeve under. :yep:

• Like 2

@twigsI am 16 stone and always go for XL tee shirts and this one is a nice fit, it’s quite long as well which I like, it’s very good quality material, feels heavy for a tee shirt. It’s a pity I can only wear it in my flat.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, twigs said:

went for the xl i’m 6’4 with a long back 

mrs twigs usually shrinks all my stuff toolol 

You're lucky mrs B steals mine lol

• Like 3

On 12/07/2020 at 9:02 AM, twigs said:

how do the sizes come up guys? is it a small extra large or normal if you know what i mean..

like with fruit of loom, when i order xl it’s a small xl and i have to order 2xl etc..

thanks

Fruit of the loom xL fits me about right.

These are massive on me! lol

I'm only 6ft (just) and 14 stone though.

But yeah, much bigger than fotl T's

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Dodgee said:

Fruit of the loom xL fits me about right.

These are massive on me! lol

I'm only 6ft (just) and 14 stone though.

But yeah, much bigger than fotl T's

you can't have very broad shoulders then mate, i'm about the same, 6ft and i'm hoping only 13 stone lol (haven't weighed myself for years)