Uk420 Merch

Joolz

41 minutes ago, icki said:

Incoming....lol

He doesn't wanna come now he knows you gotta throw em back in lol

Joolz is more a catch em and eat em kinda guy methinks! lol

• Like 1

Offer stands if he can put up with my crap joints...

Now my old mans joints got worse as he got  older, but they do smoke well.

Im sure we can venture out the Harbour then we keep.....

But I love the harbour pretty calm comfortable to do dabs.

Joolz offer stands dude.My dads no cunt he's salt of the earth you will fit right in.

I told him you've saved me 10k a year in buying weed.Which is fact and he knows it.

He's  brand new my old man seriously trips there whenever, the Bass stays in the harbour most of the year now.

Alright there,

I posted cash just over a week ago, subs and shirt money first class too, so it should be where it need to be by now, Shirly?? 

Quite looking forward to trying on my new tee, might have to cut the sleeves off tho.

Take it easy. Jj :yinyang:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jibba jabba said:

I posted cash just over a week ago, subs and shirt money first class too, so it should be where it need to be by now, Shirly?? 

its probably at the po box waiting to be collected, only prob is its miles away from where I live and they are only open to collect from 6am to 8 am due to covid 19
i'll get up at silly o'clock on monday and go see what's there  :yep:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Joolz said:

'll get up at silly o'clock on monday

No rush, I was just getting anxious as I sent money in the post :bangin: 

Bit of a moody slot is that, 6-8 in the am, 

Cheers. Jj :yinyang:

• Like 1

Alright there Uk420.

Check out me new Tee,large.781B46BF-705B-4A76-AF37-2A027315409C.jpeg

Fits well, great quality.

Take it easy. Jj :yinyang:

• Like 16

On 13/07/2020 at 0:48 PM, twigs said:

fruity loom,

Just renewed my old SHARP tshirt and the new one that arrived is Fruit of the Loom. It is the first and last FotL Tshirt I’ve bought. It was cheap as chips and it shows. 

What a pile of shite it is both in quality and cut. 

UK420 Merch Tshirts are far better quality. I wouldn’t even make a face mask out of the fruit of the loom tshirt. :smug:

• Like 3

@bartman uk420 ones have a higher thread count, is softer and better shape 

better all round 

I’ve lived in fotl hoodies before, they were alright, nice and thick (double material hood) but their t-shirts are to thin and light, go out of shape quick and shrink etc probably done what a lot of companies have done and cut costs as everything’s getting more expensive? Chocolate bars getting smaller! same price! :ranting:lol  

• Like 3

Ive promised myself i wont get a uk 420 tee until iv lost some blubber.... Got a diet all worked out... Porridge for brekky, egg on wholemeal toast for lunch and nuts n fruit for evening(cant call it a dinner)..... 

Edited by grotbags
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, grotbags said:

Ive promised myself i wont get a uk 420 tee until iv lost some blubber.... Got a diet all worked out... Porridge for brekky, egg on wholemeal toast for lunch and nuts n fruit for evening(cant call it a dinner)..... 

you could always buy the next size down and use it as an incentive lol

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, Joolz said:

you could always buy the next size down and use it as an incentive

I did this with a Goalkeepers top recently, perfect for MTB (it's fluorescent) just need to lose the extra tyre by peddling a bit harder :D 

• Like 2

Took my t for a blast around the seafront this morning...I definitely clock more people looking at me with it on...Some pensioner gave me a nod after looking at it.lol

See the 5 0 at a junction they had to wait for my wrecked ass to pass before they could pull out.lol

Then a few hours trawling up the harbour looking at all the fanny on theyre yachts.

Make some white t shirts Joolz black on the water today was to much.

E2a My dad took the piss today because it was black,hotest day blah blah fucking blahlol

Edited by icki