First ever attempt to grow

Zilla12

Thanks for linking to this on my diary - Great read.

How DID it smoke?

Funny we have similar fabric pots, and see you had 62% Bovedas - I've stocked up on them too.

All a bit premature....like the loupe and a packet of skins but trying to be optimistic lol

Made me think about some stuff - as mine in a PVC greenhouse! So now paranoid about rot...

Also paranoid on odour when budding starts a proper - Any tips on that front?

Heard about cloves in lemons, vinegar, Jeyes Fluid - will probs try EVERYTHING lol

Can see how it's a very addictive hobby - Been pondering a Guerilla grow myself.

Seen threads where ppl set up cameras to scope out areas for people - Clever stuff!

53 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

@MJMan could fit an extractor fan and CF, would help with humidity and stop smell escaping.

Goes against my cheapskate ways..... lol

Also not sure how effective in my £10 PVC mini-greenhouses haha

I'm fully prepared to dump them - in some other sod's bin - if it gets too much

Hoping it doesn't come to that though as enjoying the ride so far

Grow some tomato plants round them (get grow bags and seedlings from local garden centre). This will visually disguise the plants and they have a their own smell (and you can blame the cannabis smell on them).
If you do decide to chuck them and you live in East Sussex, let me know first.  :-)

LATE EDIT: I have now seen you already grow tomatoes!

Edited by MC2
  • Like 1