Cream of the Crop - May 2020

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - May 2020  

320 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

lazan for me, all of the buds looks fantastic but that one is a just really good photo.

• Like 4

Smokebelch - Pineapple Skunk for me. I voted purely on my own interpretation of a "Ohhh that looks tasty" kind of vibe. All the pics were class shots though. It shows the differing colours out there in the canna growing world. Im super exited to try and get some of these colours in my tent.

• Like 4

Some cracking photos there peeps, keep up the growing and piccies, they are an inspiration.

Bio

• Like 4

I struggled with this one tbh and put in a nomination in for Grem's pic, when uploaded, as it's a beauty.  However they're all beauties in here and it isn't easy but in the end I went for SYZYGY's macro ;)  It's a tough gig this COTC when you see quality like this lot cropping up for sure :yep: 

• Like 5

Incredible shots guys! I voted for tokenroll - amazing colours and well taken photo :skin_up:

Edited by Sparko
  • Like 2

Had to be tokenroll this month, I  got a Purps #1 ready to go outside next week and if it turns out looking like that bud I will be over the moon!

• Like 2

@bigbadbudboi the purps is a stunner when she changes colour, a little slow on the veg but once they go into flower mode there is some fantastic stretch as they double in height. You should be well pleased with that strain.

Toke...

• Like 2

Wow to all this months entries. Every one is a cracker !

I also went for tokenroll, such a fantastic pic. I could see this as a double page spread in a magazine advertising the strain.

• Like 2

I voted for SYZYGY - The New simply for it's natural look. All great images though, well done to all taking part.

• Like 3