Cream of the Crop - May 2020

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - May 2020  

320 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hard choice this month all worthy of the COTC award imho. @tokenroll ‘s Image is just stunning as is the frost laden bud but just pipped for me by the delicious looking Footloose from @FARMER G

GLTA :oldtoker:

• Like 6

All cracking entries, and to think you guys were looking for nominations this month!! Farmer g for me this month, just looks perfect to pluck...... :yinyang:

• Like 5

I'd love to try "The new" and "footloose" but the purps gets my vote for the photo, it's just a great picture.

• Like 5

I was going with tokenroll , even ticked him but changed my mind to laz last second cos I liked the way the fan leaves are reaching for the skies

Tokenroll is stunning tho. :yep:

Purps pic is legit. Trying to figure out how it was done.. Looks like some light painting on a sheet of glass.. Whatever it is it's dope!

All good pics and so hard to pick as usual

Good luck everyone

• Like 5

This months a toughie but i ended up going for @Green Gremlin. All proper beautiful flowers and pictures. Surely some of the members of this place have to be some the best about. Amazing work folks :yep:

• Like 5