Cream of the Crop - May 2020

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - May 2020  

320 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ive just voted for tokes pic as its pure canna art and i also nominated the pic as probably a few other folk have also done.

Theres some quality pics this month.:skin_up:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, YOREEL said:

Some awesome pics this month! tokenroll has got it from me! Well done all! Hopefully i'll be up one day :)

That thumbnail of Freeman is funny

• Like 1

Hi there, could have picked any of these photos as they all make me wanna skin up... went for exhale as liked the colours and it’s one I want to grow sometime ...  well done to all. gonge.

• Like 2

Just wanted to say a big congratulations to @tokenroll what a month it's been for the man! well deserved.

I can't believe you've not won Cream of the Crop before though, shocking.

Top drawer mate. :yep:

• Like 5

@Exhale cheers m8, yeah been one hell off a month for sure. Plenty of new faces showing up to vote makes a big difference and Joolz running free seeds lucky draw type thing has certainly helped.

Thanks to everyone that voted on my photos and even those that didn't, it's been fun. Take care all and best of luck with next months competition.

Toke...

• Like 15

I know this month is over,  buy unwanted to share some love.  Some great shotsnthis month, a privilege to see them all.  It has to be @iShouldCoCo  that strawberry cheesecake is just beautiful.   The colour range and stacking on that bud is delicious 

Edited by Trickibush
  • Like 3

Aww thanks @Trickibush - I was impressed with the colours too. Very pretty lady. We're very much enjoying the taste now too :)

• Like 2

@iShouldCoCo I personally can't see why your photo did not do better, it's a fantastic image. At the end of the day every grower is a winner when growing our own supplies.

Toke...

• Like 3