Cream of the Crop - May 2020

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - May 2020  

320 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I went Tokenroll's Purple#1 . I like the lighting , I like the frost and I like a sexy untrimmed nug , you can see she was grown with Love.

Everyones entry are Tip Top Magoo , so it was a hard one , well done everyone. 

We Keep Doing what we do because this is Who we are :yinyang:

Al

• Like 5

1 hour ago, tokenroll said:

@UKsFinest totally agree m8, hence I posted don't vote on my pics. But to be honest I have never won this one yet. From what I see If I grew a subbie or underground strain and bump the colours to hell and back it might be different lol.

Thanks for the non vote lol.

Take care you know the score.

Toke...

Wow ....I can’t believe u have not won this b4. I must admit, I probably don’t vote correctly....for picture quality and presentation....ur second to none brother ...I just make my choice on which one screams ‘smoke me now’ and farmers has that ‘armour plated’ bud structure I like in my girls

• Like 7

I voted for Green gremlins smile hopefully I can get mine looking half as good when I do mine 

Beautiful plant 

• Like 5

I went with Tokes pic this month, outstanding makes me want to wet my last purps seed.

atb

• Like 5