Cream of the Crop - May 2020

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - May 2020  

320 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Here it is! Our 193rd Cream of the Crop competition in our quest to find the very best pictures posted at UK420 every month.

Voting closes at midnight 30th of June

Below is the short list chosen by the uk420 staff from last months nominations, for you our community members to vote on as the best or most interesting picture uploaded.

All the pictures short listed will get a permanent place in the Cream Of The Crop forum in Members Budshots.

There are a few more choices this month as so many great photos were nominated it seemed a shame to leave any out :)

The Prize's for this months outright winner is this awesome prize from Intense Nutrients

large.I.N-competition-600x150.jpg

For information about how to nominate your photos please click below

tokenroll - Purps#1

large.5eb427e7c4b1b_DinafemPurps1FlowerR

iShouldCoCo - Strawberry Cheescake #2
Strawberry Cheescake #2 Budshot

Exhale - SweetAmnesiaHaze

09052020SweetAmnesiaHaze5.jpg

Green Gremlin - Smile

large.5ec6f0729ca11_SmilePlantAChopDay59

Lazan - Zkittles BX1

large.76E2B126-30C7-46AE-91A5-34C13EC37F

FARMER G - Footloose

large_252.jpg.7ef96a37c83464f5326a51c3e6

Smokebelch - Pineapple Skunk

large.P1300461.jpg.0211b4a2d4bcf8fa76d50

SYZYGY - The New

large.02-new2.jpg.afc53f42a5d4f2b9e64264

jadenugs - 6 for the 6th group shot

large.5ed420c96a4b5_GroupFR.jpg.3b9581f2

twoscoops - Kona Cookie
large.5ecae93ed9d91_KonaCookie1A.jpg.3fe

@tokenroll  @iShouldCoCo  @Exhale  @Green Gremlin  @Lazan  @FARMER G  @Smokebelch  @SYZYGY  @jadenugs  @twoscoops

• Like 34

@tokenroll you are in a different league on two counts there .... excellent pic, lovely looking herbal remedy .  What set up are you running ? 

All really good pics , best month this year methinks well done all ..:oldtoker:

• Like 9

@Bartyfartblast camera wise Nikon D500 and Sigma F2.8 Macro lens. Others can take just as good on their mobile phones and different camera combos. It's the person behind the lens for an image like that, not the camera.

Grow wise it's all down to the leds and me being a little lucky at times lol on both fronts.

Toke...

• Like 10

For me this month I have to go with @Exhale, great image and using a mobile phone, with growing skills to match.

• Like 5

@Degsy totally agree. 

On a side note I would rather members voted for other members and not me please.

Toke...

Edited by tokenroll
redirect clicks to others please
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, Hazeherder said:

FARMER G for me so nice it’s my new phone background!! Well done mate 

That just cost you £5 lol

• Like 3

1 minute ago, tokenroll said:

That just cost you £5 lol

he owes me a fiver for the vote so we’ll call it quits :wanker:

• Like 3

Definitely one off the hardest yet to chose from, some stunning buds an colour’s. 
Finally went for @Exhale as I like colour’s, though several others made it close. 
@tokenroll pic is just a treat to the eyes, something just, artistically classic looking abt it, didn’t vote for it as toke said not too, classic mate. 

• Like 6