Cream of the Crop - May 2020

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - May 2020  

320 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Fantastic photographs this month in the line up...much appreciated to be involved thanks J and team :)

My vote went to @Exhale with such a lovely macro shot...I also nominated the picture to be considered for this months COTC...well done mate. 

Top draw from everybody I think.

Good luck all 

Farmer G 

• Like 7

27 minutes ago, B0bbyBuds said:

@tokenroll how did you get the reflection? 

awesome stuff From everybody as always 

Photographed on my black glass top table and diffused flash mixed with the ambient light from the window that's all.

Toke...

• Like 6

Dam that is some though choices.

Smokebelch edged it for me, I'm a sucker for them colours:thumsup:

• Like 4

The trich structure on famer g's footloose has me too mesmerized. Nice leaf tips you crushed that one for sure. :yep:

• Like 5

Very difficult one this month boys

i must admit to being torn between a few shots 

farmer g for me tho....that bud structure and colour just pips it for me 

toke nearly had it for another stunning shot :notworthy: :notworthy:

Edited by zen-ken
  • Like 5

Every month it seems to get harder to choose, well done to all nominated :yep:

I'd be happy to see a bud like these, let alone grow one lol

SYZYGY for me this time, good luck to all :lucky:

:oldtoker:

• Like 5

Quality of the pics are getting better every month I had to scroll through a good 5 times before I picked, didn't pick @tokenroll as he wins literally everything lol @Exhale got the vote in the end well done everyone though all beautiful 

• Like 4

@UKsFinest totally agree m8, hence I posted don't vote on my pics. But to be honest I have never won this one yet. From what I see If I grew a subbie or underground strain and bump the colours to hell and back it might be different lol.

Thanks for the non vote lol.

Take care you know the score.

Toke...

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

@UKsFinest totally agree m8, hence I posted don't vote on my pics. But to be honest I have never won this one yet. From what I see If I grew a subbie or underground strain and bump the colours to hell and back it might be different lol.

Thanks for the non vote lol.

Take care you know the score.

Toke...

Oh my bad mate I assumed you had already won a COTC to be honest looks like I'm gonna have to learn some photography skills if I'm gonna stand a chance though this month pics are all on point.

• Like 4