Mighty Wonder Fuck outdoor grow 2020

Tommy tucker

1 hour later. Roughly 2 metre square turfed over. Ouch . Chucked down a box of FBB and raked that over.

large.20200402_174737.jpg

large.20200402_174624.jpg

I snapped the rake because i was grafting so hard lol 

large.20200402_174644.jpg

I'll let the badgers and birds do the rest of the turfing as i could see a queue of robins hopping around my plot waiting for me to leave.The soil is light & loamy and full of worms so the badgers would of had a feast last night.

large.20200402_174710.jpg

Well that was fun.I'm getting to old for turfing up soil. My back was abit sore afterwards . As you can see i still have the other half to complete before plant out . Great! can't wait lol 

• Like 10

Nice work :yep:

Structure of the soil looks lovely..  Just noticing some slight pale leaves on some of the rubus, and I know that the willow herb prefers slightly acidic soil... Makes me wonder if it would be worth incorporating some calcified seaweed...?

Even if the Ph is only slightly acidic, the extra Ca and Mg probably help with the canna. 

Edited by Amarillo slim
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, Amarillo slim said:

Nice work :yep:

Structure of the soil looks lovely..  Just noticing some slight pale leaves on some of the rubus, and I know that the willow herb prefers slightly acidic soil... Makes me wonder if it would be worth incorporating some calcified seaweed...?

Even if the Ph is only slightly acidic, the extra Ca and Mg probably help with the canna. 

hmm good point . I hadn't even considered that. I've got a bottle Ca/Mg some where. Let me see if i can did it out. 

I forgot to mention that brought in all my supplies for this on the same day , cages , canes , ziptie etc. Still another 2 hour turfing and clearing session to do next week. 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Great news people . 8 of 8 germinated . 100% germination rate for Mighty Wonder Fuck.

large.20200412_163651.jpg

large.20200412_165023.jpg

I added the seeds to peat pots and lite bio bizz mix . Straight in the growbox. 

large.20200330_122752.jpg

• Like 9

I was just lurking around on this site and thought I would check out the store, see what what's for offer and I really liked the look and sound of this MWF. I then proceeded to the breeders section of the forum and what do I see? Tommy tucker, again! lol Bro you got your fingers in every pie, you're starting to really inspire me, make me want to do better. I would definitely purchase some of these seeds if I had money. I'm going to follow this one and buy a pack for next year when I get some spare cash.

• Like 2

Best of luck with these Tommy man, .

8 out of 8 germ rate is a great way o start a diary, and the generosity of Slim with the toilet roll in the vial is unheard of in these bog roll scarce times. 

Keep it for an emergency......lol.

Looking forward to seeing this grow come to life over the next few months, best of luck with them...

• Like 6

On 31/03/2020 at 1:24 PM, Ccs141 said:

Good luck mate all on the lockdown. This year should be interesting

Yes mate . Its looking that way.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SkinJim said:

I was just lurking around on this site and thought I would check out the store, see what what's for offer and I really liked the look and sound of this MWF. I then proceeded to the breeders section of the forum and what do I see? Tommy tucker, again! lol Bro you got your fingers in every pie, you're starting to really inspire me, make me want to do better. I would definitely purchase some of these seeds if I had money. I'm going to follow this one and buy a pack for next year when I get some spare cash.

Have a chat with @Amarillo slim he's tinkering away with new strains in the background some where.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, badbillybob said:

Best of luck with these Tommy man, .

8 out of 8 germ rate is a great way o start a diary, and the generosity of Slim with the toilet roll in the vial is unheard of in these bog roll scarce times. 

Keep it for an emergency......lol.

Looking forward to seeing this grow come to life over the next few months, best of luck with them...

Thanks dude . I immediately stashed the toilet role as i no how important it is.  

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Bad new chaps . The plot above has been compromised my some twat with a drone earlier this afternoon .  FUCKING FUCKING FUCK.  I'd explain tomorrow when i can fucked to explain :wallbash:

• Like 1

On 24/04/2020 at 11:20 PM, Ccs141 said:

@Tommy tucker gutted man always one twat  to ruin it hope you find a new one to replace it mate :pitchfork:

Thanks mate . So fucked off. That incident ruined my weekend and has really chucked a spanner in the works for this year RGS grow diary 

• Like 1