Mighty Wonder Fuck outdoor grow 2020

Tommy tucker

Right then chaps ! Guerrilla season 2020 is just round the corner. This grow season could be a very different one with travel restrictions and police stops. So security and ultra stealth is the word.   

So as many of you have noticed the birth of the another dedicated UK based seed company Alfemco which has been started by Amarillo Slim. I feel honoured to be given the opportunity to test out some of AlFEMCO - Mighty Wonder Fuck. MWF

(Mighty freeze x Early Wonder Skunk) x Fucktard   

Have a butchers at the seeds here http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/store/product/11-alfemco-mighty-wonder-fuck/

So with no further ado . I’d like to thank @Amarillo slim for all his hard work and generosity. I’ll try my hardest to deliver another naughty outdoor special for all you grow soldiers.

Edited by Tommy tucker
  • Like 21

@Amarillo slimThanks for the speedy delivery. 

Here is MWF growplan for 2020 - Germinate on the 1 April. Veg until mid to late May. Then plant out after the last frost. Plant and leave for a few months until September than harvest. 

How does this sound. Would you suggest any adjustments ?

• Like 1

Thanks for starting up this diary TT, Il look forward to following this.  

1 hour ago, Tommy tucker said:

Look what arrived in the post this morning !

Glad it turned up ok.  Sorry to disappoint if you were expecting a nice blue glass vial, they are only for paying customers :P

If you unravel that white stuff in the plastic vial though you will see It is actually an entire sheet of toilet paper from my personal stash! Talk about generosity ay? lol 

Here is MWF growplan for 2020 - Germinate on the 1 April. Veg until mid to late May.

The only trouble with growing indoors for so long is its more likely you'll experience issues with unwanted flowering due to the change in light cycle when you move them outdoors.  As long as this is taken into account and you don't allow them to become 'pot-bound' then your plan should be find, and would give you a better chance of weeding out any auto type phenos you might get.. However, what would be less prone to issues and what I'd normally recommend is starting slightly later (mid-late April) for a mid may plant out.  

Then plant out after the last frost. 

I would have thought the last frost has already been, not that a frost would necessarily spell the end anyway.They're hardier than people give them credit for... 

Plant and leave for a few months 

Do you plan to make any visits at all between plant out and harvest?  

I normally try to go at least once or twice just to check, sometimes have to knock back competing weeds or apply slug pellets etc (plot dependant).

until September than harvest. 

Some will likley be ready end of august, but as the mold resistance is good you should be able to leave them to go over ripe without issues, so first of sept should be fine to start harvest, most likely with a 'second wave' of plants ready to crop a week or two later.  

Edited by Amarillo slim
  • Like 10

Now its time to consider a plot . Personally i'd like to keep ensure that i don't have to cycle / drive to far to reach my plot but i can't archive this at the moment . So i might have to consider this old girl from last year. 

This plot was recovered from a waste land at the end of the 2018 season . The photos show a time line from start to end so you can see the gradual progress. 

large.20181026_182334.jpg

large.20181103_115337.jpg

large.20181103_115323.jpglarge.5bded9f140588_20181103_124452(2)(1).jpeglarge.5bded9f8cae12_20181103_124452(2).jpeglarge.20181103_124408.jpglarge.20181103_124412.jpglarge.20181103_124421.jpglarge.20181103_124435.jpglarge.20181103_124452.jpglarge.20181103_124456.jpglarge.20181111_163455.jpglarge.20181117_125959.jpglarge.20181117_125948.jpg

I used this plot last year for a Dinafem diary and was relatively successful apart from two factors . Its a badgers battle ground plus the plot its loaded with that nasty fluffy gack that sticks to the buds. I can't remember the  name of that stuff but its nasty.  I have two low tech solutions in order to deal with both issues

So you might be thinking why this place? The soil is grade A loam and its plant and leave plot.  Unless i find a better plot before plant out this will be the likely candidate. 

• Like 10

Great little vid of the badgers there, I could watch them all day..  Had a couple plots with resident badgers, normally fine until you have to do night visits and almost step on one haha 

I think the fluffy seeds your'e describing might be 'Rosebay willow herb' ?  Ive had it at couple plots, never seemed to be too much of a problem.   

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Amarillo slim said:

Thanks for starting up this diary TT, Il look forward to following this.  

Glad it turned up ok.  Sorry to disappoint if you were expecting a nice blue glass vial, they are only for paying customers :P

If you unravel that white stuff in the plastic vial though you will see It is actually an entire sheet of toilet paper from my personal stash! Talk about generosity ay? lol 

The only trouble with growing indoors for so long is its more likely you'll experience issues with unwanted flowering due to the change in light cycle when you move them outdoors.  As long as this is taken into account and you don't allow them to become 'pot-bound' then your plan should be find, and would give you a better chance of weeding out any auto type phenos you might get.. However, what would be less prone to issues and what I'd normally recommend is starting slightly later (mid-late April) for a mid may plant out.  

I would have thought the last frost has already been, not that a frost would necessarily spell the end anyway.They're hardier than people give them credit for... 

Do you plan to make any visits at all between plant out and harvest?  

I normally try to go at least once or twice just to check, sometimes have to knock back competing weeds or apply slug pellets etc (plot dependant).

Some will likley be ready end of august, but as the mold resistance is good you should be able to leave them to go over ripe without issues, so first of sept should be fine to start harvest, most likely with a 'second wave' of plants ready to crop a week or two later.  

Thanks  for your feed back . I will pop the seeds in mid April then as i have another 15 seeds to go in asap as well as my RGS seedlings.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Tommy tucker said:

Germinate on the 1 April.

You’d be a fool to start them on that date. :P

Good luck on the full season 

Im off out tomorrow morning to change one of last year’s plots around a bit and plant nettle seeds along the side I enter on so it will hide the plot from where people would be able to see it. 

Goosluxk mate and you mean this fluffy shit.. lol

large.20170924_134522_1506279198778_5.JPG

Not sure if u can see it not but there was alot more in the end lol

• Like 4

Hello, it will be nice to see this beautiful strain, Amarillo writes well, start to sprout in mid-April, in early May in the target location, proven method. Wish you a successful harvest without uninvited guests. I sit in the first row. :)

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Exile420 said:

Goosluxk mate and you mean this fluffy shit.. lol

large.20170924_134522_1506279198778_5.JPG

Not sure if u can see it not but there was alot more in the end lol

Yeah thats the shit its nasty 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, murzyn said:

Hello, it will be nice to see this beautiful strain, Amarillo writes well, start to sprout in mid-April, in early May in the target location, proven method. Wish you a successful harvest without uninvited guests. I sit in the first row. :)

Thanks mate. I still have alot of work to do. 

• Like 1

I visited the plot yesterday 

large.20200327_173432.jpg

Looks like the grass has reclaimed some ground since i left it last autumn 

large.20200327_173423.jpg

That hole looks its been caused by the badgers 

large.20200327_173421.jpg

Great! Can't wait to scalp and turf this soil in preparation 

• Like 7