Vapes

unity

@Exhale

I love it but it's not getting much use at the moment. It truly shines outdoors, but as you say not really the weather for it. 

Mainly rocking the Flowerpot in the evening and Vapcap for cheeky 'back in 5' sessions out the back of my workplace. 

• Like 3

The TM wpa is pretty naff @Exhale ..much prefer the RBT stem. 

I broke the downstem of me SGW glass.. its a dry peice for now :(

No wood treatment as of yet..

Edited by stickyblack
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, stickyblack said:

much prefer the RBT stem.

Which one are you using and how are you using it? I have a Milaana 2 stem with the glass joint but the tube narrows I think I'll need to fit a custom screen?  

• Like 1

I think Milaana and Splinter/Z stems are the same size?

Flip the stem the other way + rimless basket. If you want more support for the basket use half the CU. 

Edited by stickyblack
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, stickyblack said:

Flip the stem the other way + rimless basket. If you want more support for the basket use half the CU.

I'm not sure why as I haven't bought the milaana or tried it but the stem I have fits the TM but the tube part after the male joint is too narrow for the cooling unit, and the basket is a squeeze, i'll have to get a few spare baskets as this is my only one and don't want to mangle it until I have spares :D

Edited by Exhale
squeeze

Wow now thats a chunky bit of glass! Im not surprised you cant fit the CU lol .. I reckon I could fit a basket though :P

Edited by stickyblack
  • Like 1

@stickyblack yeah mate the basket will go with a squeeze, i'll get some spare baskets maybe try some flat screens and mould them with pencil or something that fits snug in it

hope the TM water tool adapter isn't as bad as you say as I plan to use it with the budgie 2.0 and the short tube when I stop for a rest on the trails lmao

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Exhale said:

@stickyblack yeah mate the basket will go with a squeeze, i'll get some spare baskets maybe try some flat screens and mould them with pencil or something that fits snug in it

hope the TM water tool adapter isn't as bad as you say as I plan to use it with the budgie 2.0 and the short tube when I stop for a rest on the trails lmao

My problems with the WPA.. Fingers crossed your not as fussy as me lol 

Its too long- ideally stock stem length is perfect. Its pretty much closed one end with the glass gauze, it clogs quickly needing daily soaking ime (I lasted 2 days lol ) The GOG joints are not a great, feels loose & fragile. But afaik they are aware of most the issues and another WPA is in design.. :yep: 

My TM has kinda lost its place atm too.. If im not grabbing the Zee, im loading up me VC with the Flix :D  

eta: Btw RBT is stopping production of the Zee, so dont miss out ;) ..  

Edited by stickyblack
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, stickyblack said:

The GOG joints are not a great, feels loose & fragile. But afaik they are aware of most the issues and another WPA is in design..

Hopefully they'll just make different sized joints (can't say I have much personal preference for 10mm) and make them like the Milaana RBT tube (without the narrowed inner stem ffs), that's pretty simple and those joins fit snuggly, I'm not a fan of play on the joins as it leads to snapage especially when I'm ham-fisted with it.

We'll see how she goes.

• Like 1

Had the TM out all morning in the sun, first hits like "wow dude calm down, chill" lol .. needs abit of taming. 

Love how small this beast is!

-

@catfish did you go for the VROD Flowerpot?  

Been eyeing one of these for time, and hooking it up to me rosin press Novus PID.. 

Although been working on a DNA vape station.. atomiser on a braid with local fire switch. Probs best to finish this first..

Edited by stickyblack
  • Like 2

@Exhale The new TM WPA has just been released :doh:  .. 

Its just like the RBT stem :yep: .. maybe check with Vapefiend, see what size they got in stock? 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, stickyblack said:

maybe check with Vapefiend, see what size they got in stock? 

When I last spoke to them about the RBT stem and when they would have the TM water tool adapter back in stock they didn't even tell me about the new Adapters and that the current ones would be back in but no clue when, so I went direct to TM this time - I've sent them an email as my adapter hasn't been shipped so maybe they can still cancel it and I can order the new version.

• Like 1