Vapes

unity

Having just got the TM - first impressions.... :toot:

cloud heaven - also own crafty, fury 2 and dynavap.  Tiny might is in a different league!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Lean Bear said:

cloud heaven - also own crafty, fury 2 and dynavap.  Tiny might is in a different league!

Nice one. I have ordered a tiny might from the states as couldn't find one here. Probably will take a year to arrive in current state of affairs. Does it use lots of flowers as I am worried my harvests aren't big enough to facilitate a vape like this? Show us some pics of you have time. All the best 

• Like 3

Have you tried direct from manufacturer?  Hardly uses any flower for big hits.uses much less than a J. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Lean Bear said:

Have you tried direct from manufacturer?  Hardly uses any flower for big hits.uses much less than a J. 

Yes they said all sold out. Same as the newvape flowerpot. Seems everyone is at home vaping. I have ordered and paid now so just need to hope big Donald Trump brings it over personally for me. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Lean Bear said:

:taz: The VAS is back, sheeeeet. 

Is there anything you don't like about it please? lol 

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, SYZYGY said:

:taz: The VAS is back, sheeeeet. 

Is there anything you don't like about it please? lol 

lol not yet. Early days.... But I intend to spend most of the day testing it!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Lean Bear said:

I intend to spend most of the day testing it!

Good man! I've heard enough already to justify the purchase but it'd be nice to hear your thoughts all the same.

This is the real addiction. 

• Like 2

On 29/03/2020 at 5:28 PM, FarmerPalmersNT said:

Got a tinymight for flower after breaking my splinter z v2. Not looking back. It's incredible. 

Sai TAF with titanium bucket or divine tribe v4 quartz crucible for portable or lighter session rosin. Proper enail quartz banger in a fab egg clone for serious use. 

Got loads (I do mean loads) of others too, but they are by far the best. 

Howdy Farmer, 

How does the tinymight measure up against dynavap with induction heater? 

• Like 1

On 4/27/2020 at 11:06 AM, stu914 said:

Arizer Solo 2...good solid workhorse...covers all the bases for me...:yep:

Yep being using it exlusively for a couple of months now. Have you got the Easy Flow Water Tool for it, combined they are awesome. ]

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ned Flanders said:

Howdy Farmer, 

How does the tinymight measure up against dynavap with induction heater? 

It's better for sure in my opinion. I prefer the flavour, but the consistency is also better. You can get similar performance from it but not across the whole session. It's also vastly more discreet, convenient and portable. 

• Like 4

Not sure this is the right place to ask but all of you seem like you know your shit so will give it a go. Tell me to move on if im in the wrong place. Smoke just pure j's at the moment but looking to venture into the vape world, cut back on the amount of weed im using in a zoot and heard a lot of positives of vaping over smoking. Any of you recommend any portable dry herb vapes? looking more for flavour than a big cloud. Seems overwhelming the amount of vapes there is. Seen you have mentioned some like the Tinymight but £200 for a first venture into the vape scene seems quite a bit or is it worth spending that bit extra for some quality?

@UnKn0wN

Sassy! You farkn druggo! 

Yeah nah yeah nah yeah tinymight would be my first choice if I had 200 spare. 

Otherwise it's dynavap curnt. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, UnKn0wN said:

Not sure this is the right place to ask but all of you seem like you know your shit so will give it a go. Tell me to move on if im in the wrong place. Smoke just pure j's at the moment but looking to venture into the vape world, cut back on the amount of weed im using in a zoot and heard a lot of positives of vaping over smoking. Any of you recommend any portable dry herb vapes? looking more for flavour than a big cloud. Seems overwhelming the amount of vapes there is. Seen you have mentioned some like the Tinymight but £200 for a first venture into the vape scene seems quite a bit or is it worth spending that bit extra for some quality?

an arizer solo or air would be my suggestions for a first time vape, simple to use, range of temps, easy to clean and a reasonable price, been using them for a couple of years now and cant see why i need any other.

Edited by brainwashedsheeple
sp
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, brainwashedsheeple said:

an arizer solo or air would be my suggestions for a first time vape, simple to use, range of temps, easy to clean and a reasonable price, been using them for a couple of years now and cant see why i need any other.

Arizer are great but not exactly the hardest hitting.. Transitioning from smoking surely something with a bit more kick like the boundless tera?