Vapes

unity

7 minutes ago, catfish said:

if you pull too long it makes you cough for me .

Try vaping around 460F you can pull for longer, much longer I fill my lungs and then some I find the deep breathing very therapeutical and I think it also loosens you up for when you're just cabbaged.

OiOi! :D

Glad your enjoying the VROD @catfish :yep:  .. It looks lovely bit of kit, i've been eyeing one for far too long. One of my boys has the wrap-around kit and I do like it alot, if I hadnt bought the TinyMight I would of probs gone for the WeedEater already. All I need is the head, me boy has generously offered me a spare coil and bowl. I would just hook it up to me press PID, the press has turned into some sort of vape station lol .. It should, it needs some sort of FP device, it would be rude not to.. :wassnnme: 

Edited by stickyblack
  • Like 3

Oh there we go :wassnnme: .. Letmebejesus, dis ting is a power house! .. only have to tickle this baby and she'll milk up :P

large_VS.jpg

Edited by stickyblack
  • Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Exhale said:

@stickyblack nice :thumsup:

my jackpods arrived today look forward to trying them out

Nice, are them pods any good or too thick walled?

The Weedeater is killer, going to be very hard to surpass this. Got a spare space on the opposite side of the trunking, might make a nice Burl stand for Z's and TinyMight :P

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, stickyblack said:

Nice, are them pods any good or too thick walled?

They're very lightweight i've bent one of the pods and caps trying to get the cap off with my fat fingers :D 

I'll do some pics and get them up matey :yep:

@stickyblack here you go mate. They don't quite fit all the way, the lid stops them going any further in as they are slightly wider but you can still put them in the stem in your TM, just watch how hard you push the stem in as you could damage your bottom screen. Not perfect but loads better out and about switching those pods out stealthy. 

large.fillit.jpglarge.packit.jpglarge.jackpodsizeguage.jpglarge.tmsjp.jpg

1 scoop of vaped bud in the flowerpot (left) 1 jackpod with TM set to 7 (right) as you can see they browned the same, you get more in the jackpod a surprising amount actually and it all browned evenly.

large.comparison.jpg

Edited by Exhale
spelling again
  • Like 4

They look like the pods I recieved :yep: ..They deffo add to the TM exp.

You may be able to push the pod fully in, as I posted above. Although maybe have a spare stem before ya try lol  .. once it goes in, it pops in and out nicely :yep: 

eta: AVB colour, one hit, reload..

large.1.jpg

Edited by stickyblack
  • Like 2

@stickyblack I'll try giving them a "squeeze" otherwise it's not too bad, the stem is still sealed from the ring at the top of the TM unit and the pods on the screen just about the coil so the heat is working, I'm all the way to 10 now with the jackpods in :thumsup:

• Like 3

On 8/29/2020 at 4:33 PM, Exhale said:

@stickyblack I'll try giving them a "squeeze" otherwise it's not too bad, the stem is still sealed from the ring at the top of the TM unit and the pods on the screen just about the coil so the heat is working, I'm all the way to 10 now with the jackpods in :thumsup:

Have the day off so decided to get the TM out, working my way up the dial :smokin: .. This lil vape is so impressive, cant wait to be able to book a lil break away with it lol  Moved the pod up the stem abit (~1/4inch,) and have worked my way up to 8.. Booked 8.5 on the dial next lol 

10 :bangin:

• Like 2

@stickyblack I think I get to 10 a bit easier as I leave that slight gap for the jackpod lid, still haven't managed to squeeze any of mine in but I am fucking loving these jackpods mate proper stealthy my missus said what you putting in your vape I thought you bought that for weed, she had no idea about the jackpods but when I showed her she was quite keen on them! "You won't have to look shadey putting your wacky backy in that glass tube any more!" lol 

Hopefully I don't mangle too many but I have 110 here so won't worry any time soon :D 

10 is stopping the resin travel from herb to screen and the jackpods aren't even getting gunky :yep:

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...