Vapes

unity

Yeah as above I think u can get something with a lot more hit than arizer these days. 

The fury2 (someone maybe Vapefiend also sell an oem model of this cheaper) is decent as is the boundless vapes.  They are all going cost you around £100. 

Forget the crafty - used to be great but such old tech now and the reliability is shit.  

The dynavap imo is not really a vape in the same style of other portables as you need a flame to work it. Not exactly stealthy. 

Tbh honest if you can stretch to the tinymight - well effectively you'll save yourself £100 :) 

@Ned Flanders whatyatalkinabeet Ned, you fukin druggo. Tinymight looks like a beast but not in stock anywhere in Uk and cant be bothered to wait for a US shipment with current affairs. Dynavap looks cool but looking for something with an internal heat source.

@brainwashedsheeple Arizer solo 2 has really caught by attention, sounds like it could be up my street. 

@Lean Bear Aiming to still be able to be a bit productive, so if its not the hardest hitting shit its not the biggest problem. Just as long as i can still get spangled after vaping a few bowls should be alright. Have no idea what the difference in high will be compared to smoking to be honest, is it really that much less?

Your advice is greatly appreciated you fukkin druggos 

• Like 1

Re strength:

You're removing carbon monoxide and a whole other load of toxins that all make you feel much lighter headed during a sesh. Carbon monoxide is far more faster acting than cannabis too. 

So in essence, you're not getting this additional effect that is faster hitting too. That's why vaping feels like it hits less hard hitting. 

Also, different temperatures have different effects. Low temp vaping is your daytime friend. 

If you want no nonsense vaping, quality, reliability and value then the arizer priducts are as safe a bet as you can make. 

I have one. 

Best mate has one too. 

All the vapes we get through the arizers keep on going

• Like 5

@Ned Flanders Thanks a lot mate, very informative, thanks for taking the time to respond. You have well and truly sold it to me. :notworthy:Looking at lots of reviews and your guys info seems the Arizer solo 2 is the one for me. Excited to see what the vape experience is like.

I still cant convince myself with the TM.. I love me Vapcaps, the simplicity.. It still brings a smile to my face each time I heat the bowl.. that grows bigger after the clouds elude me and the terpenes smother the palate. Play around with timings on the IH and I can choke myself too lol

Its solid.. & cleaning is a breeze. 

Also i dont need portability.. I bearly partake outside the house, unless its edibles nowdays.

After all that, I still have/want to try one :wallbash:lol

Edited by stickyblack
  • Like 5

@stickyblack It's the outdoor stealth use that has me interested. If I could hear the Vapcap click outside I definitely wouldn't covet one :unsure:

You need to step up your self-justification game lol

Edited by SYZYGY
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Ned Flanders said:

Arizer are great but not exactly the hardest hitting.. Transitioning from smoking surely something with a bit more kick like the boundless tera? 

to be honest, i cant answer that as i only use a lower setting, i got off smoking via a bong first, then onto a vape, i did try the highest setting when i first got it but it wasn't really vaping the weed more burning it, that defo had a hit.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, stickyblack said:

I still cant convince myself with the TM.. I love me Vapcaps, the simplicity.. It still brings a smile to my face each time I heat the bowl.. that grows bigger after the clouds elude me and the terpenes smother the palate. Play around with timings on the IH and I can choke myself too lol

Its solid.. & cleaning is a breeze. 

Also i dont need portability.. I bearly partake outside the house, unless its edibles nowdays.

After all that, I still have/want to try one :wallbash:lol

100% with you. 

Vapcap and IH is SO QUICK and satisfying. 

My whole setup cost less than 80 quid. 

Its my main vape. 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, UnKn0wN said:

Not sure this is the right place to ask but all of you seem like you know your shit so will give it a go. Tell me to move on if im in the wrong place. Smoke just pure j's at the moment but looking to venture into the vape world, cut back on the amount of weed im using in a zoot and heard a lot of positives of vaping over smoking. Any of you recommend any portable dry herb vapes? looking more for flavour than a big cloud. Seems overwhelming the amount of vapes there is. Seen you have mentioned some like the Tinymight but £200 for a first venture into the vape scene seems quite a bit or is it worth spending that bit extra for some quality?

Buy a Dynavap and a decent single flame torch, brilliant little vapes.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, mr rhino said:

Buy a Dynavap and a decent single flame torch, brilliant little vapes.

Definitely want to give these a go one time but bit the bullet and went for a Arizer solo 2, hopefully will be worth the extra £. Wanted the ability to change temps, curious to see how different temp range affects me. Those dynavaps look like a quality bit of kit, engineering is spot on. Reminds me a bit of a bud bomb that i used to have, thats more of a one hitter and no click for correct temperature but it got you baked haha

• Like 1

1 hour ago, UnKn0wN said:

Definitely want to give these a go one time but bit the bullet and went for a Arizer solo 2, hopefully will be worth the extra £. Wanted the ability to change temps, curious to see how different temp range affects me. Those dynavaps look like a quality bit of kit, engineering is spot on. Reminds me a bit of a bud bomb that i used to have, thats more of a one hitter and no click for correct temperature but it got you baked haha

I remember the bud bomb!!

The dynavap is similar in some respects:smokin:

On 3/29/2020 at 3:54 PM, Exhale said:

Living the dream!

I stopped microdosing around Christmas and since then the default has been to pack the bowl fuck the scoop just ram it and get the coil on it lol proper addict style.

What were you microdosing?

partial to a bit myself actually! 

Im looking to get the mighty vape!