Vapes

unity

4 hours ago, stickyblack said:

@Exhale The new TM WPA has just been released :doh:  .. 

Its just like the RBT stem :yep: .. maybe check with Vapefiend, see what size they got in stock? 

ive read this a few times now , can you explain what you just typed please ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, catfish said:

ive read this a few times now , can you explain what you just typed please ?

I can see how this may look abit like jibba.. TinyMight, Water Adapter & RastaBuddhaTao.

Edited by stickyblack
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

@stickyblack I saw them mentioned on FC still haven't had time to read through the whole thread it moves really quick, do these go in the tube instead of the CU? they're described as disposable so are they just a few uses and toss?

• Like 1

Fits like so @Exhale .. I just picked the 10pack from a headshop that rhymes amnesia. Didnt notice there was disposable sort.  

large_tm.jpg

• Like 2

Ahh sweet, they feel pretty good, not solid, but feel about right to not effect the vapes performance, imo better. I think the pods might be longer lasting in a vape, as they're sold as pods for combustion, maybe they just get all char'd, gunky, deform when under that much heat.

Its deffo made portability that little bit more sweeter :yep:

Edited by stickyblack
  • Like 2

yeah they look sweet thanks for the heads up @stickyblack I'll order a 100 pack and that 10 pack with the loading tool.

looks like they keep everything tidier a bit longer how well do they brown material dude? i've been hitting mine at 5 until the unit gets warm then turning it off and hitting it again but tuned right up, I can really brown the bowl off then without everything getting hot and chokey :yep:

5 is lethal man you can pull great rips off and forget about how much you're pulling until you start spluttering all of a sudden :D

• Like 2

I get more even avb now than I did, plus the last couple hits from the pod are still satisfying cloud wise and alot cooler, ~5 hits. I was having trouble getting past 6, but the pod takes it no trouble and delivers :yep:  

Is it your device getting hot or the CU? If its the CU then might need to change the orings, hot air may be bypassing the CU. Although if I do more than one bowl, my device does get warm too :yep:

Edited by stickyblack
  • Like 3

On 29/03/2020 at 4:12 PM, SYZYGY said:

Give 700° a try with a half load. Lovely cleared in one

:scared::scared::scared::scared:

seems i'm first post in here but don't even remember starting the thread...call that my plug for the volcano lol 

If I'm out and about i either roll a bif or hit the ghost mv1.  I also have a davinci iq and a plenty, but neither gets much use any more I find both run a bit hot for me (i'm budgie lung tho lol).

How does the TinyMight compare to say the mighty? I had a mighty and found it really good until it died, lasted a few years tho.

Same question on the dynavap - how cool is it? looks like quite a beast of a device

• Like 1

Unable to compare to the Mighty, but highly recommend both the Vapcap and Tinymight. I've never really had a hot vape, until I tried the Tinymight without the CU lol .. its bearable though.

I do remember when I first started vaping I did find it hot, or maybe that was just me getting hot, spluttering me lungs up lol But now days me lungs cease to care, if anything they ask for more torture- they like "fill me up bitch.. come on, keep going"lol ..such a beautiful satisfying feeling exhaling a tastey lungful. 

Out of all the vapes I have the Splinter Z is probs the coolest, nodoubts as I run it water. But the TM isnt far off even with the stock stem, just the stem will get warm. As for the Vapcap everyone that vapes should own one, with a IH- its like the bifta exp, but far better imo. I would decribe it as the convienent setup.

TM is pretty much perfected for portability imo :yep:

Edited by stickyblack
  • Like 5

On 7/28/2020 at 7:54 PM, stickyblack said:

Is it your device getting hot or the CU? If its the CU then might need to change the orings, hot air may be bypassing the CU.

Wouldn't say "hot" it's warm I usually find after the 4-5 pulls when she produces good vapor I get the most out of the bowl by turning the unit off for 4 or 5 minutes and re-seating the tube after a pull and tap and just hitting what's left with it turned up to 8 I find I get the sedative hits more at that point. It's just a quicker version of how I wreck my bowls on the flowerpot I'll draw on a packed bowl for a good 45 minutes for a coffee grind colour.

I really need to clean my tube at the moment too, I've been hitting the TM really hard this week without cleaning, looks a bit manky. I'm sure I read something about someone saying you shouldn't clean the rings in isopropyl is this true?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Exhale said:

Wouldn't say "hot" it's warm I usually find after the 4-5 pulls when she produces good vapor I get the most out of the bowl by turning the unit off for 4 or 5 minutes and re-seating the tube after a pull and tap and just hitting what's left with it turned up to 8 I find I get the sedative hits more at that point. It's just a quicker version of how I wreck my bowls on the flowerpot I'll draw on a packed bowl for a good 45 minutes for a coffee grind colour.

I really need to clean my tube at the moment too, I've been hitting the TM really hard this week without cleaning, looks a bit manky. I'm sure I read something about someone saying you shouldn't clean the rings in isopropyl is this true?

Yea sounds about right to me, mine gets warm like you say after the 4-5heat cycles :yep: .. 

As for browning off, it depends on temp. The Z I like set to 230-240c and a bowl cleared in 2-3 hits, as imo getting most of flavour and hit before the flavour starts fading, with respectable amount of cloud and AVB before having to reload. I'm now able to match that with the TM + Jackpod at 7-8 which was just what I was looking for, Z like hits on the go & now cleanings is a breeze. You may get 1or2 more "wispier" hits, but I never bother.

I dont use iso on silicone or the vapcaps- cant quite remember the reason, something to do with deterioration and leeching? ..abit like avoiding namptha & non hdpe products iirc.

Edited by stickyblack
  • Like 2