Vapes

unity

Set up another of me dudes with a FP very recently, he went with the WA head, with SiC dish.

Just to confirm the pins on the Dnail 20mm barrel coil match the FP coils, if building your kit or you have the FP XLR PID .. Grab some spare coils while you can ;)

Edited by stickyblack
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Have spent last couple of weeks playing with the latest from advanced vape supplies, the M22 atomiser for concentrate.

Previously using sequoia.

The M22 is fantastic. Flavour and smoothness much improved. I think it's as powerful as my fp vrod and this fits in my pocket.

Slight issue with mouthpiece clogging if draw too fast, the vortex is v powerful. Clip replacement bit of hassle but current clips lasting well with no resistance creep.

Highly recommended if you can get one..... I love mine and coupled with my mighty, I'm good to go.....

• Like 2

@M Pamplemousse, hi dude I don't really keep up to date with stuff as much since I got my sai taf and flowerpot I felt no need but this M22 has definitely kicked my VAS of once more. The bucket looks huge which is what for me lets the sai down, any hints where you bought this from would be great.

Cheers :haveadab:

• Like 2

Hi @golf.007

Thought I might hear from you, being a concentrate fan.

I bought the M22 from recommended vape supplies. Run by Matt who seems a  professional, genuine and passionate seller of concentrate atomisers. He took the time to explain the workings of mods etc as 3 months ago I knew nothing....

Unfortunately they are out if stock but give him a shout and he will help out. He is the only UK (EU?) Supplier I think. As I understand, there are only 7 in the UK unless some folks have been buying from AVS direct in the USA.

In terms of bucket size. Bigger than the sai but slightly smaller than my sequoia.

However, as I keep trying to convince my wife, size isnt everything!

AVS have focused on taste and smoothness, and from the perspective, they have smashed it. As I mentioned, I reckon it's smoother and tastier than my fp vrod but doesn't deliver as big hits. My sequoia has been relegated to the 'when out in a ramble' as it's tougher and more easily replaced and coupled with a weather resistant geek mod, it's my zombie apocalypse go to....

It does rely on gold plated clips which have been a pain for all users but I think this is a learning curve that just has to be managed. It also requires more cleaning than my sequoia does, however improved technique (slow draw, don't overload etc) is helping in this respect...  

It also looks cool and is more stealthy than the sai or sequoia. I've used it out and about and not a second glance.

I can't recommend enough if you are into dabbing on the go. If I broke mine I would replace instantly, even though it's quite pricy.

With my vrod, mighty, dynavap and M22 I'm covered and don't need anymore......

Now when the f##k are tinymight going to be back in stock.... Bloody VAS

Edited by M Pamplemousse
Spelling
  • Like 2

@M Pamplemousse, thanks for the info dude they look real nice, have expressed my interest for the restock so will wait and see. They mention no more than a grain of rice of concentrate which puts me of a little, fear I may be more of a globber than a dabber these days. I'm going to check them out on youtube later thanks again :yinyang:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, golf.007 said:

@M Pamplemousse, thanks for the info dude they look real nice, have expressed my interest for the restock so will wait and see. They mention no more than a grain of rice of concentrate which puts me of a little, fear I may be more of a globber than a dabber these days. I'm going to check them out on youtube later thanks again :yinyang:

Uncle Ben's, long grain, basmati..... I know what you mean. I do tend to load a large grain size and tend to finish in a oner. Another quickly follows and then relax....

Not really sure what other options are available unless you buy a small generator and carry the fp around for those big rips. 

Let us know how you get on.....

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@stickyblack Hehe. Shes a nice bit of kit that TM - Ive been in love since October 20...You can take it up a level for about £20 by adding the GRAV 'Upline taster' - Its a one hitter, with an unusually big chamber, .2 -.3 depending on your pack and grind. Im getting 5-6 big hits at 8-9 on the temp dial -  whern Im up for it, and more when Im running low temps. Its exactly 11mm diameter, so no o-ring changes, and I think the glass is better quality than ther TM, as it convects right up to heat the entire chamber with no 'uncooked' spots, wheras I found i was getting untouched weed when I was making the chamber bigger for a slightly longer sesh with the standard cololer. Now Ive had mine a while, I have her fairly dialled, but she does need tweeking and a technique to get the best out of, al la any other high end artisan vape...

I thought the vanilla cooler was perfect...Until I met upline ^^ shes your nasty girlfiriend ;) you can do things with her, you just wouldn't with your regular date lol:D She's just 'deeper' lol

large.IMG_1706.jpg

...and she gives the TM 'super model legs' ...

large.IMG_1708.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, growinggold said:

Fack the tiny might is calling. 

lollollollol  - Give in to the dark side. You'll be more high than you ever imagined from a portable - and most desktops from what I understand and my own, but limited, experience.

Fack - The Flowerpot is calling, and has been for weeks, but theres no WeedEater stock, even in the USA.

...And I want to give in to the dark side...more than is imaginable lol

I would 'reinforce' that the GRAV stem i just added to my TM really really makes it a superb vape, even on top of the superb vape it is without it! But it massively changes up a gear with the length, and stem design for the cooling, instead of the complicated TM cooling parts (just a 5mm screen over the drawhole) and the better glass. Im not sure if it can be better boroscillate glass? but it is better than the vanilla by a long way, even with the basket screen instead of the 'complication'...

Just get amongst it, stop sweating it, and loosing sleep lol

@stickyblackshamed me in to my decision over the Flowerpot, it seems only far to pass it on. lol

• Like 2