Vapes

unity

@unity I'm on the Newvape Flowerpot, I have a Vapexhale Cloud Evo but I tired of cleaning the baskets and the glass and the bamboo.

All I've got to clean is a 20mm bowl and screen now and my glass when I cba it's mega ecstasy lazy stoner bum bliss.

I did have the Volcano but I didn't like the bags so I bought a Sublimator which was a cheeky bitch.

• Like 5

I got a starry xmax 3 and still a 1 skin I feel satisfied although I really want to quit combustible methods it just doesn't hit the spot after 1 min at 380f it just tastes like ass.

A spliff tastes like ass but subconsciously after 20 years smoking joints it's something I'm gunna have to transition onto I had it for 2 months so on a evening I try and replace a spliff with a vape sometimes not tho .

Anyways stoned rant over    

10 minutes ago, unity said:

@Exhale how much of a pain in ass is it cleaning the vapexhale?  I was saving to get one, are they a ball ache?

If you're saving for a cloud evo take a look at the difference in price on the flower pot.

Not just the cleaning being a negative but most of the parts can be bought individually so if something goes wrong it's easier to replace rather than sending the whole unit back (I've broken the bamboo on the cloud evo a couple of times!)

There are also other aspects like better control over temps with an accurated digital controller rather than a twiddle of the knob suck it and see approach.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Exhale said:

Not just the cleaning being a negative but most of the parts can be bought individually so if something goes wrong it's easier to replace rather than sending the whole unit back (I've broken the bamboo on the cloud evo a couple of times!)

There are also other aspects like better control over temps with an accurated digital controller rather than a twiddle of the knob suck it and see approach.

They are quality machines. Mine's getting turned on just after I wake, and off before sleep. Always ready! :D 

Pleasure to use, breeze to clean... makes most other vapes seem like an absolute joke. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, SYZYGY said:

Mine's getting turned on just after I wake, and off before sleep.

Living the dream!

I stopped microdosing around Christmas and since then the default has been to pack the bowl fuck the scoop just ram it and get the coil on it lol proper addict style.

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, Exhale said:

I stopped microdosing around Christmas and since then the default has been to pack the bowl fuck the scoop just ram it and get the coil on it lol proper addict style.

Good man. No time for pussy footing around ;) 

Give 700° a try with a half load. Lovely cleared in one

• Like 2

An analogue Herborizer Ti upstairs on an 18mm bong.

A homemade Halogen or G43 style or a hybrid of both downstairs (depending on mood) on a 14mm bong.

I've made up some cables to make it all modular so I can just bring the Herbo heater downstairs or test new creations upstairs or mix n match different setups as the mood takes. 

Dynavap Vapcap for a small out n about hits 

RBT Splinter Zed for bigger out n about hits 

Quartz Quest V4 for rosin 

• Like 4

Got a tinymight for flower after breaking my splinter z v2. Not looking back. It's incredible. 

Sai TAF with titanium bucket or divine tribe v4 quartz crucible for portable or lighter session rosin. Proper enail quartz banger in a fab egg clone for serious use. 

Got loads (I do mean loads) of others too, but they are by far the best. 

• Like 3

my wife loves the volcano I fill her 3 bags at a time constantly, she vapes through the night 71 years old and she leaves me standing in the amount she gets through in a day, I have 3 other vapes skywalker and 2 others I only vape bubblehash wife loves all I serve up

• Like 2

Still using Vapcaps (Shadow M & Omni) with Easyflow water attachments, and induction heater..

The Splinter and the Z get pulled out here and there, genreally when i fancy some concentrates.. But the Vapcap is more convenient, hands free and efficient.. couple sesh's (3or4 hits) ontop of some choco's does me nicely :)

Edited by stickyblack
  • Like 3

Been using an E-Nano for years now, great clouds, great flavour, economical with bud and a piece of piss to maintain.

I've also got a Lotus vape, Boundless Tera, DaVinci IQ and Stickybrick vape but I don't use any of those at all as they just don't compare to the E-Nano.

• Like 3