Vapes

unity

On 5/1/2020 at 6:45 PM, Ned Flanders said:

100% with you. 

Vapcap and IH is SO QUICK and satisfying. 

My whole setup cost less than 80 quid. 

Its my main vape. 

I feel sorry for me Custom Lacewood Z :( .. Sadly, just cant keep up with the Vapcap. After couple years of use and playing around with VC's, temps and timings; Flavour and hit is on par, if not better ;)

Me prized old '18 cap. I seem to get much healthier rips from this badboy than I have with '17, '19 & '20 models and Omni's. 

large_bub.jpg

Take care.

Edited by stickyblack
  • Like 6

On 01/05/2020 at 9:45 PM, UnKn0wN said:

Definitely want to give these a go one time but bit the bullet and went for a Arizer solo 2, hopefully will be worth the extra £. Wanted the ability to change temps, curious to see how different temp range affects me. Those dynavaps look like a quality bit of kit, engineering is spot on. Reminds me a bit of a bud bomb that i used to have, thats more of a one hitter and no click for correct temperature but it got you baked haha

Damn!!! I'm gonna have to dig my bud bomb out. one chunk of brass but my mate always wanted to clean it so i let him and we would smoke that too lol

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Have been playing around with the Z and EScribe the last couple days, I must of missed one of the profiles. But the one that runs at 60w punch and 50w TC is hitting like a beast :doh: :woot: 

I never pushed it past 45w with me own profiles.. I was trying to preheat at that, and firing at 25-32.5w TC. 

Edited by stickyblack
  • Like 2

On 5/1/2020 at 4:21 PM, SYZYGY said:

You need to step up your self-justification game lol

lol Thanks for the wake up call.. I saw them instock but I couldnt do it! 

Give this profile a try on your DNA, if your still using wattage mode. I was getting beastly clouds in watts, but on this profile its another level ramped upto 200-215c. Feather one of your finger over one of carb holes on the Z, gives it a nice boost. I havent been able to combust yet, even with long draws.

Okay, it maybe better than the VC :P The flavour holds for 4-5 heat cycles unlike the DNA wattage mode and VC, 2, then its more popcorny ime. Efficency now looks possibly better.. I normally get 4-5 cycles out the VC.

Edited by stickyblack
  • Like 1

@stickyblack 

Nice one mate, I'd pretty much given up with TC on the Z. Such a classy piece, would love to get more from it; will give that profile a try.

Not sure when tho as the Tinymight is due for delivery tomorrow :wassnnme:

• Like 4

volcano classic at number 8 here

changing bags every couple of weeks helps to keep it nice and fresh

30 minutes ago, SYZYGY said:

Not sure when tho as the Tinymight is due for delivery tomorrow

I hope the postie is early, tomorrow is going to be the start of something savage!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SYZYGY said:

@stickyblack 

Nice one mate, I'd pretty much given up with TC on the Z. Such a classy piece, would love to get more from it; will give that profile a try.

Not sure when tho as the Tinymight is due for delivery tomorrow :wassnnme:

I did too, for a whole year lol Trust me .. it was a wtf, how the, where the moment lol 

Enjoy your new toys ;) 

Edited by stickyblack
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, stickyblack said:

Enjoy your new toys ;)

Thanks. With zis new temp profile you are treating us with, it'll feel like I have two new toys to play with :cheers: 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, SYZYGY said:

Thanks. With zis new temp profile you are treating us with, it'll feel like I have two new toys to play with :cheers: 

I cant take any credit for it. But Im pretty sure I have tested every other profile made for the Z on the interweb, plus countless of my own lol 

All my profiles max'd out at 45w for a preheat, and I never got close to 50w for the actual fire. Same for wattage mode, or I would end up combusting. I dunno where I got 45w's from, its actually 55w- confirmed by the manual lol  .. we live and learn.

Talking about learning, dont mix up a 2.75A and a 25A 18650..  :doh:

Edited by stickyblack
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, stickyblack said:

But Im pretty sure I have tested every other profile made for the Z on the interweb, plus countless of my own lol

Then credit for that, sir. 

I've not really taken it over 45W in wattage mode - charring when I tried once. I'll test out the profile with my morning coffee while waiting for the postman...

18650s are not to be taken lightly; when they go, they really go :pirate:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, SYZYGY said:

Then credit for that, sir. 

I've not really taken it over 45W in wattage mode - charring when I tried once. I'll test out the profile with my morning coffee while waiting for the postman...

18650s are not to be taken lightly; when they go, they really go :pirate:

No problemo :yep:

Took delivery of a GeekVape mod today, the Solo, highly recommend btw. Put the battery in and could feel the atomiser getting abit too hot after the first couple hits, plus the taste was off/weak. Luckily the heat gave it away fairly quickly & then knew I must of put in a low draining cell.

Edited by stickyblack
  • Like 1