HSO in the garden

Have been popping in to see the update on this thread - so the C+ exploded out of the scrog frame by the looks of it? 

Doubt that fish would be that good on the barbie (although, from when I was younger I remember that gudgeon and small perch were very tasty) and I expect it was returned to the water with due reverence - not a "grass" carp perchance?  Looks to be of the Cyprinidae family with a sort of chub/carp shape so could be.  I am old enough to remember when hempseed was banned on some waters as it was said to drug the fish.  We schoolboys used to pinch off seed husks from the fishing hemp and smoke it.  Tasted disgusting but if you persevered it would get you stoned.  About 1-2lb of seed would yield enough for one joint.  The heatwave summer of '76.... I was too young to be into weed but was heavily into fishing and had access to a private pond/lake.  Nothing big; the largest three fish in there were a couple of mirrors and a common which, when I caught it was 11lb 4oz, but there were lots of smallish tench and lovely golden Crucian carp to about 1lb.  Happy days before appy daze took over.  

I digress.  Look forward to updates. 

S 'n' s. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

@Amo

hello buddy

its good to be back.what a mess the c+ made haha.moster.i have to time it better next time:)

but the fv green crack is just lovely.nice structure on her and flowering really fast.the smell is is like sweet flower and almost like bubblegum.full of flowers.i got the two clones in my cab atm nicely repotted and waiting to be flipped soon but that will be in the indoor section for scrog.

the 3blue kings is still huge even without those branches.

the c+ and the3bk just entering flower mode really i guess end of october or something for them to finish.

i just hope for some nice Indian summer.

well...they told me that two seeds were found in some coffee shop bud.he told me that his started to mould badly and he chopped few buds of and found many seeds in those flowers.

i defo dont need a plant that hermiesby her own without even any males around.sorry for it as it had a nice structure.also heard that the drying buds had not much weight or bag appeal.

does not matter.i have the fv gc that keeps me happy every time i look at her:)

i will check in later how are you doing with your cali ladies:v:

@Socksnsandals

hello bud

yes by the look of it:ohmygod:

no probs am sure it will still make some nice flowers even without the big branches.

its cool a brought you back some nice memories.

i remember my days when we wanted to smoke everything we found near roads and fields haha.

the fish on the pic is i believe grass carp in english we call it amur.very nice to catch.after you hook it it feels like easy to bring out but when it puts its head out and see the bank starts tun like crazy and pulls and fights.very pleasurable to catch.i am still on a quest to find a lovely lake here in NL nearby where i live.i dont like these pay and sit there i want a hidden natural treasure.might try the river mass one day who knows.i hope your autos turned out well.

:v:

one pic of the 3bluekings and i will take some more later of the others.

dont let the picture deceive you its huge.more thatn 2 metre tall and wide

large.IMG_9029.jpeg

• Like 9

:hi: and a little update here

fv green crack

large.IMG_9038.jpeglarge.IMG_9037.jpeglarge.IMG_9039.jpeglarge.IMG_9036.jpeglarge.IMG_9035.jpeg

c+2.0 starting flowering you can see the difference between an fv green crack and normal c+ the reason why i say this is because they have(i believe)the same gen make up plus the c+ is known about fast flowering capabilities

large.IMG_9033.jpeglarge.IMG_9034.jpeg

and the beloved revegged 3bluekings aka tuttifrutti starting to explode soon

large.IMG_9040.jpeg

nice weekend folks

Edited by ANTHONY13
  • Like 5

Alright there @ANTHONY13

Both the Green crack fv and the Three blue kings are fling along in/out there.

The size of that Tbk against a wall a couple of posts above is something else, massive monster plant, more a large bush or we could go as far as to say a small tree :yep: Great show so far.

Take it easy. Jj :yinyang:

• Like 4

:hi: there fellow growers

hope its going well for everyone.

just a little update on these monsters:)

fv green crack is getting now dry koolbloom only and i guess she will finish in max 3 weeks.

the c+ is just started to really bud but looks very promising

and as i thought the 3bluekings is a shy girl but what i see its gonna be full of long buds.cant wait to see.

thanks @Jibba jabba mate.i had to cut the top half of the 3blue kings for safety measures.it was too tall:)

just like the c+ top half was cut off.still they will produce a lot.i can not estimate but by the look of it the fv green crack easily 8 ounces or so.good yielder for the size.

i can not imagine the yield on the c+ or the 3bluekings but if the weather is kind for another month or so i will need to get some more jars:v:

fv green crack

large.IMG_9089.jpeglarge.IMG_9076.jpeglarge.IMG_9077.jpeglarge.IMG_9083.jpeglarge.IMG_9075.jpeg

c+2.0 i can even see the other side of the plant.i need to crwal underneath to get there:)

large.IMG_9080.jpeglarge.IMG_9079.jpeglarge.IMG_9078.jpeg

3bluekings

large.IMG_9081.jpeg

stay safe 

• Like 7

:hi: folks

time is flying by and we are getting to the point where the branches on the fv green crack strting to lean over from the weight.

thanks to the abundant sunshine and the dry koolbloom she is ripening fast now.

pistils are 60% brown now and the smell is getting stronger day by day.

such a lovely plant.honestly just great quality.was not asking for much just doing her thing.i am in a position now that i can compare her outdoor and indoor too.

i can highly recommend to everyone 

large.IMG_6455.JPGlarge.IMG_6450.JPGlarge.IMG_6448.JPGlarge.IMG_6447.JPGlarge.IMG_6446.JPG

and there is the c+2.0

fucking monster.i thought that i will be able to control her with a simple scrog screen.i was so wrong.the growth vigour and stretch is just savage.

i cut half of it off and still going mad.

no wonder why its dinafem flagship.not huge buds but its gonna be many what i like as the mould will be kept at bay.

i can already smell a bit if the typical c+ smell of over ripe fruits.

large.IMG_6454.JPGlarge.IMG_6452.JPGlarge.IMG_6451.JPGlarge.IMG_6453.JPG

and the 3 bluekings who is taking her time.sative influence easily recognisable late bloomer building up nice long colas and the obvious blue heritage some little blue tinge on the pistils.

this plant has been thru some much.windy weather broken branches and despite being a revegged one she is standing tall and prod.

again a did do some trimming on her bottom to let her focus on her tops.

large.IMG_6458.JPGlarge.IMG_6457.JPGlarge.IMG_6456.JPG

all the best guys and a lovely weekend to everyone

Edited by ANTHONY13
  • Like 7

Hey mate, very impressive plants, all off them, an they all big girls haha. Though the C+2.0 is massive man, 

Cool you got nice looking sativa pheno’s, on all off them it seems. 
The aroma in there has to be amazing :chef:

• Like 4

:hi:

its harvest time for the fv green crack!

how is everyone doing this weekend?

i was busy chopping this lovely plant yesterday morning.

all signs of maturity was there.

the leaves were almost all yellow branches flopping over from the weight of the juicy bulky buds.

large.IMG_6470.JPGlarge.IMG_6472.JPG

so i decided to cut her.

large.IMG_6474.JPGlarge.IMG_6475.JPGlarge.IMG_6476.JPGlarge.IMG_6479.JPGlarge.IMG_6480.JPG

not the best photos but am very happy with this one:yep::yep:

the smell is really spicy as you said @Jibba jabba very very nice.

am afraid now for the c+ and the 3bk.the c+ is protected from this shitty weather thats coming now but am afraid the 3bk will not be able to finish.

i decided to start the c+ on dry koolbloom to hurry her up a bit will see if she can also kept a clone from the c+ too.

she is totally out of control.i cant do anything to tidy her up so i just wait for her to finish.the stems are a bit week for the buds that building up on them.

large.IMG_6483.JPGlarge.IMG_6482.JPGlarge.IMG_6481.JPG

next time i drop some pics of the 3bk too.

have a good one all.

• Like 6

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...