HSO in the garden

why not?just for fun:)

we got to wait tho until the website is up and running again.i ll sure grab a pack

• Like 2

On 01/04/2020 at 5:12 PM, ANTHONY13 said:

why not?just for fun:)

we got to wait tho until the website is up and running again.i ll sure grab a pack

Hopefully by the end of April we will be back to a more "normal" state and seed sales will be back active :yep:

Ill get a thread live when back to normal  ;)

Kind regards  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 5

:hi: seeds are soaked and in coco....

large.IMG_6080.jpg

plus some other projects to keep my lady happy

large.IMG_6079.jpg

plus my pear tree

large.IMG_6037.jpeg

• Like 10

:hi:guerrillas out there.

beautiful weather is coming our way here in south Nl.hope is the same over your gardens too.

the toothpicks are markings for green cracks.

large.IMG_6087.JPGlarge.IMG_6086.jpg

i received 5 fast green c and 5 fast ogkz from our man himself @HSO-Mark and i hope he dont mind that i have germed only 3 of each and the rest travelled to Hungary to a buddy of mine to bring a smile on his face with these seeds as he was so down with the shit quality weed he could get there.

my babies are coming thru now only 1 ogkz is still under the rest is up and running and enjoying sunshine in the garden.

also i have placed and order for 3 dinamed kush auto cbb 1 amnesia auto cbd and i get a freebie critical+:)

the amnesia auto cbd i had(1plant)two years ago.this plant is pure joy.every time we try it i can not  stop the waves of giggles.very funny really enjoyable weed.i just cant stop smiling.my lady just gets this full muscle relax and sinks into bed with a smile.as i said its two years old but still awesome.

have fun out there guys:v:

Edited by ANTHONY13
  • Like 10

@ANTHONY13   Hi mate, all looks good. 

I was checking the HSO shop every day, see it come back online as well.

Looks like your quite the fan of the garden, I'm really hoping to get round to sorting mine this year, we only lived here for one season and we just didn't get the chance last year as its a council place and we had to wait a year before we could anything. This year I want to get it all up to scratch, well as soon as B&Q get back to normal anyway.

Good to see the seedlings are out the ground, just keeping them happy now. Two really good strains in the non-fast version, as I say I got them both 4.5 weeks into flower atm. Green Crack is defo the tallest thing in the tent, OGKZ is a right potent stinker, that one's gona' be real nice outdoors I rekon.

Best of luck onward's mate. :yep:

• Like 6

On 15/04/2020 at 4:50 PM, ANTHONY13 said:

:hi:guerrillas out there.

beautiful weather is coming our way here in south Nl.hope is the same over your gardens too.

the toothpicks are markings for green cracks.

large.IMG_6087.JPGlarge.IMG_6086.jpg

i received 5 fast green c and 5 fast ogkz from our man himself @HSO-Mark and i hope he dont mind that i have germed only 3 of each and the rest travelled to Hungary to a buddy of mine to bring a smile on his face with these seeds as he was so down with the shit quality weed he could get there.

my babies are coming thru now only 1 ogkz is still under the rest is up and running and enjoying sunshine in the garden.

also i have placed and order for 3 dinamed kush auto cbb 1 amnesia auto cbd and i get a freebie critical+:)

the amnesia auto cbd i had(1plant)two years ago.this plant is pure joy.every time we try it i can not  stop the waves of giggles.very funny really enjoyable weed.i just cant stop smiling.my lady just gets this full muscle relax and sinks into bed with a smile.as i said its two years old but still awesome.

have fun out there guys:v:

3 of each is fine brother  :yep:

Thanks for letting the forum know we are back open for online orders  ;)

Until next time buddy  :cheers:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

• Like 4

:hi:

@GreenVision

funny thing i never liked gardening much before i started to grow weed:)weed showed me a way to love natures beauty.i love a beautiful garden for myself.

thank you @HSO-Mark well its just 5 now 1 ogkz did not make it but the others are fine little babies now.

also i have received my seeds too.chem bomb will not join the show as its still available only on attitude and i dont have a visa uk card anymore.well i have plenty here. its actually a bit of hso and dinafem show:yes:

the autos i start a bit later when the sun fully hits my garden.lockdown here is still on so i should be safe in the garden for now:)

all the best everyone.lets do this:yahoo:

1of each will go into ground not pots.

large.IMG_6107.JPG

the group.top fast green bottom fast ogkz.these will be in fabric pots and trained to nice bushes i was thinking about scrog them

large.IMG_6106.JPG

f ogkz

large.IMG_6105.JPG

f green.

large.IMG_6104.JPG

Edited by ANTHONY13
  • Like 8

oh the weather is lovely!all 5 of them are happy and enjoying their sunbath

here we go

green crack

large.IMG_6112.JPG

ogkz

large.IMG_6111.jpg

• Like 10

green crack has a bit more aggressive growth but look at this beauty.ogkz.bottom feeding in action.same plant as above 24 hours later getting fatter

large.IMG_6113.jpg

Edited by ANTHONY13
  • Like 9

On 27/04/2020 at 5:33 PM, ANTHONY13 said:

oh the weather is lovely!all 5 of them are happy and enjoying their sunbath

here we go

green crack

large.IMG_6112.JPG

ogkz

large.IMG_6111.jpg

Happy, Healthy and clearly loving the outdoor life  :yep:

Are these outdoor permanently or taken back in at night?

Thanks for the outdoor update mate  :yep:

Stay safe out there  :cheers:

Mark..

• Like 5

@HSO-Mark

hello mate no no.its still cold at night so they are out at day but in at night.hopefully they can go out fully in a couple of weeks.also my plans changed a bit.me and my mate are looking for a nice outdoor spot and as soon as these babies are good to take clones off i will take like 25 and throw them out in the wild.i will keep two nice ones one gc and one ogkz in my garden tho perhaps scrog them.

i have also soaked my autos as well so they are joining the show soon:)

Edited by ANTHONY13
  • Like 4

On 01/05/2020 at 5:05 PM, ANTHONY13 said:

hello mate no no.its still cold at night so they are out at day but in at night.hopefully they can go out fully in a couple of weeks.

I thought that was what you were doing buddy :yep:

Not to much longer and they will be outdoors full time  ;)

Stay safe mate :cheers:

Mark.. 

• Like 3

:hi:farmers

i bet everyone is busy nowadays.

@HSO-Mark not much mate.they are rather a lot now but from next week the nights will be warmer so i hope to get them out sooner as they are growing fast now!

we had a little walk with two of my mates and two guards:)(german shepherds)who is joining the party this year yesterday along the river mass looking for a spot.we found one.very promising and remote.will take some photos of that too and beautiful.

next Saturday will check out another one just in case as i mentioned that the plan is  is to throw out like 30 clones i will take 6 of each plant.and 2 lovely ones in my garden for a little outdoor(garden)scrog adventure.

here we are at the moment.

3 green cracks and 2 ogkz plus little bay autos.2 dinamed kush cbd 1 amnesia auto cbd and one c+ freebie seeds which will go out to the great outdoors too.

large.IMG_8532.jpeg

ogkz

large.IMG_8531.jpeg

green crack

large.IMG_8530.jpeglarge.IMG_8529.jpeglarge.IMG_8528.jpeg

all the best and stay safe out there folks

• Like 9