HSO in the garden

:hi:

my seeds arrived thank you:notworthy: @HSO-Mark!

plan is too germinate them on 4/20 and keep them in my garden.as my last year guerrilla was found and destroyed by some wanker this year i will not risk the great outdoor(what i love by the way)

it was just heartbreaking to see my 6 amherst sour 2 critical jack and 9 smaller clones of the sours was chopped before even they started flower.they were located next to a small stream 15 meters away surrounded 

by huge bushes well hidden but i did not expect some locals to come with some small trucks and trim and cut the grass on both sides of the stream:doh:.pretty obvious they were hit by the amazing smell of the amherst sour diesels.these stink

to high heaven even in veg.they just cut them and left them on the ground.

so this year i will keep my babies in my garden.seeing the corona situation nowadays i guess there will be less visitors.

here are the participants with the addition of 1or2 chem bomb auto and dinamed kush auto cbd.

large.IMG_6023.jpg 

crossing my fingers for all outdoor adventures for everyone and safe and bountiful growing:v:

Edited by ANTHONY13
  • Like 16

Best of luck mate. Strangely enough I have both of these strains in my current multi strain grow, only not fast flowering versions. 

Will be interesting to see how they come out compared to what I've seen of them with the normal photo versions. 

Fingers crossed these have better luck than your previous fallen soldiers. This can be a grow to commemorate then. "For The Fallen" !!!

GV.

• Like 5

thank you @GreenVision

i know what you got am following your work:)i saw your lanky g crack too.

will bush these out as much as possible.i hope for a hot summer:)

• Like 4

@Bud Buddy

well according to the rules they must be in the ground by 20th of April.exactly on that day they will go in to the dirt hope its gonna be nice and warm by then.:v:

• Like 2

Thank you  @ANTHONY13

Thanks for that information, I did not know that; they will be ready by 420.

I just hope the weather is.

GL on your grow.

Edited by Bud Buddy
  • Like 1

On 3/24/2020 at 8:45 AM, ANTHONY13 said:

thank you @GreenVision

i know what you got am following your work:)i saw your lanky g crack too.

will bush these out as much as possible.i hope for a hot summer:)

The Green Crack really is leggy mate. Even in a 9l pot it's 5ft tall and going. 

But If that's a normal trait in GC then fingers crossed it should serve you well outdoors.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, ANTHONY13 said:

@Bud Buddy

well according to the rules they must be in the ground by 20th of April.exactly on that day they will go in to the dirt hope its gonna be nice and warm by then.:v:

Diarys have to be started by 4/20 mate, you can plant out before or after that date :yep:

@ANTHONY13 Thank you for starting your 2020 HSO outdoor grow  ;)

It's going to be one very different year :)

Let's do this  :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 4

18 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

Diarys have to be started by 4/20 mate, you can plant out before or after that date :yep:

@ANTHONY13 Thank you for starting your 2020 HSO outdoor grow  ;)

It's going to be one very different year :)

Let's do this  :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

there it is @Bud Buddy

thanks for clearing @HSO-Mark

oh yes lets go wild:yep:

• Like 4

Bet that was devastating for you seem them all snapped up on the floor! 

Good luck with this year :) 

Keep safe 

• Like 4

Hey mate, only just seeing this, cool to see you outdoors too, I will be watching in with interest, I like watching plants grown outside, not an option for me.

I have tried the photo OGKZ an is a tasty potent toke, never tried Green Crack yet though...

Good luck dude...

• Like 5

thank you

@SquidgyBlack yes mate it was.i could not get over it for months.gotta try again.growing outdoor is best.wish i had a greenhouse:)

@Amo we are everywhere mate:) ogkz is getting mentioned more often around here nowadays.

as you know i got 2 now inside(will reveg one) lest see the fast versions outside.

green crack i never grown but my mate had it.highly rated it.

thanks bud i do my best:yep:

• Like 5

4 hours ago, ANTHONY13 said:

thank you

@SquidgyBlack yes mate it was.i could not get over it for months.gotta try again.growing outdoor is best.wish i had a greenhouse:)

Yea Anth i got done over 7 plants in garage 5 years ago 

It ruined my year no shit! 

Mine were all ready for the chop. I was pure Devastated! 

But onwards and upwards 

I honestly hope everyone smashes it this year! 

Im counting down the days to get these Beanz wet lol

Keep safe guys :) 

Edited by SquidgyBlack
  • Like 2

hello @Ccs141 its chem bomb buddy and its one of the newest autos fro hso:)so i have never grown it before.

thanks bud this year will be fun.we learn from year to year.i will be like a ninja this year:)

• Like 5