HSO in the garden

oh yes @SYZYGY its great fun so far

here is how the guerrilla fv green crack is looking so far

large.5f146fa81c7a8_3b76daa8-bd10-4a06-935c-edc402d5a31b2.JPG

and my mates bag seed baby from some coffee shop bud.guess is a lucky draw as its looking awesome and i don't think you can find many seeds in coffee shop buds.

looks straight up haze to me

large.5f146fa719b03_29b232ed-3546-487d-81dd-fc3f0aa23d332.JPGlarge.5f146fa8ca78c_3f256c75-7438-4558-b5c0-33316b4a58cb2.JPG

ATB :v:

• Like 10

2 hours ago, ANTHONY13 said:

seeds in coffee shop buds.

looks straight up haze to me

Bro that looks like an amazing find, very sativa looking as you say, will be cool to hear what that’s like finished. :yep:

• Like 3

will update on that one @Amo no worries mate.

i want to see the end result too.

i will go there again this weekend and get a clone from her.even if its in flower i have got to try to clone her just in case you know.

@jadenugs hey mate here is how the scrog develops atm.hope you are well dude.

well am watering them like crazy as you can tell i love this greenhouse thing.much more fun than indoor.

slowly i will change to flower nutes.

just for size comparison the tent is 2.0 metre wide and the c+ is almost touching the side of it really.

something munching on the 3 blue kings i have no idea what but she is fighting hard as far as i can tell.would love to know what is it.

the clones i have taken for winter indoor 3 of each c+ 3 bk and fv green c are all rooted the c+ in the lead with 8 days.

all the best outdoor boys flowering times coming soon:yahoo:

c+2.0 i try to keep it even as much as i can but:)

large.IMG_8758.jpeg

c+stem

large.IMG_8757.jpeg

3blue kings stem

large.IMG_8756.jpeg

c+2.0

large.IMG_8755.jpeg

fv green crack.lovely plant.stinky as fuck maybe more than c+ aroung a metre tall

large.IMG_8754.jpeg

3 blue kings

large.IMG_8753.jpeg

be safe:v:

Edited by ANTHONY13
  • Like 12

:hi:

did a little clean up underneath.all is going well.decided to feed flower nutes.will increase it slowly next week.

as far as i see they are in stretch mode so the flower show should start anytime now.the clones for the winter indoor run rooted and potted up.

atb out there folks

c+ top

large.IMG_8770.jpeg

3 blue kings and c+ cleaned up underneath

large.IMG_8769.jpeg

c+ canopy

large.IMG_8765.jpeg

3 blue kings canopy

large.IMG_8764.jpeg

fv green crack top

large.IMG_8763.jpeg

fv green crack

large.IMG_8762.jpeg

clones getting their first bottom feed.2c+ 2 fv green crack and 1 of the 3 blue kings.

large.IMG_8761.jpeg

:v: cheers for popping in

• Like 13

@ANTHONY13 your smashing it this season mate :yep:

The Critical scrogg is going to be one huge plant  ;)

Loving the work this year :headbang:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 6

:hi:farmers

hope everything is well and growing

here is a little update for you

a c+ is winning the battle of who is boss.i can not do anything else with her.she has overgrown her net.almost 2 metre wide now and the shoots are almost a feet above the net.

but i wont give up:)

the fv gc releasing a menacing skunky odour.very nice.the 3bluekings almost as tall as myself.am a bit more than 6 feet.so yeah next yearl i will prepare for a bigger greenhouse:)

outdoor fv green cracks

all the best folks:v:large.PHOTO-2020-07-31-23-36-11.jpglarge.PHOTO-2020-07-31-23-35-46.jpglarge.PHOTO-2020-07-31-23-35-24.jpg

fv green crack top getting ready to flower soon

large.IMG_8798.jpeg

c+2.0 beast

large.IMG_8796.jpeg

3bluekings

large.IMG_8795.jpeg

fv green crack.sweet plant.loving the structure.1metre tall and wide

large.IMG_8794.jpeg

enjoy the weekend

Edited by ANTHONY13
  • Like 8

Hey @ANTHONY13 mate. 
Those are real nice big bushes, that green house would be a dream, sweet as. 
Fancy a time share deal lol 

The FvGC is looking real healthy an at home, out there in the wild. 

:rockon:Dude. 

• Like 4

looking very nice so far, i have a 3 blue kings in flower now week 5, and shes a sativa geno like yours, she went from about 50cm to about 5 foot tall in the first 2 weeks of flowering. so watch out for the stretch on her. the smels im getting of my 3 blue kings os pure lemons, with a kushy note in there too. 

• il pull up a chair for your outdoor grow, all the best with them, hope you get some monster flowers:yinyang:
  • Like 3

looking very nice so far, i have a 3 blue kings in flower now week 5, and shes a sativa geno like yours, she went from about 50cm to about 5 foot tall in the first 20 days of flowering. so watch out for the stretch on her. the smels im getting of my 3 blue kings is pure lemons, with a kushy note in there too. 

• il pull up a chair for your outdoor grow, all the best with them, hope you get some monster flowers:yinyang:
Edited by smokie1 b c f c
spelling
  • Like 3

hello @Amo

thanks buddy.greenhouse is rapidly becoming my favourite method.

yes the fvgc is a lovely plant.starting to flower now.very nice.as i mentioned earlier i went to my mates and cut two lower smeller branches of the bag seed plant.now looks pretty amazing.smelling like some kind of sweet peanuts creamy and something herbal there.so cut two branches chucked them into a bottle of water and transported them to my place.

prepared the prop for them and stuck them into jiffys.am crossing my fingers that they root.

@smokie1 b c f c

hello mate and welcome on board.:)

the 3blue kings is a revegged plant is you go back few pages you can see.its was one of the loveliest of the bunch that is why i picket this one.plus got a very strong sativa high to it with taste of tutti frutti and energy drink.no lemons here:).i had two other phenos of the 3bluekings and on of them had these beautiful bright orange hairs and very sweet candy smell on the living plant and dry flowers too but lower yielder.i guess this one a nice mix of kush and blue dream and it was the best yielder too.bit of carrots and fuel on the stemrub.looks like the blue dream shines thru in the phenos.i think you will love it.it did not stretch much and it was an sog plant.but if big stretch comes in i will break some braches.again:D

@Amo clones of the unknown from now on Jane Doe:)

large.IMG_8805.JPG

this is how they got home.

large.IMG_8804.JPG

and this is how the plants looking right now.what i can not understand that how a such a sativa looking plant can be faster flowering than my fvgc or c+???

large.f2d2b7c9-4594-4488-96bb-f466750d6d53.JPGlarge.a45f37b0-26f7-48fd-b547-841e3e6ecf26.JPGlarge.798fd059-01ce-486d-a094-b3f6a86417de.JPGlarge.5b0ea75a-b5f1-4080-b1f9-23445a773388.JPG

:cheers: for popping in

Edited by ANTHONY13
  • Like 10

looking nice, that big sativa girl you took clones off looks like it has some ruderalis/ or semi auto genes init, looks just like rudy too, lots of bud leafs screams not worked much to me/ ie semi autos maybe, will be a belter of a smoke im sure. nice and fast too. :yinyang:

• Like 3

if its semi auto or full auto the clones may root but they wont reveg, your better off getting some nice male pollen and making seeds from her for next year, you only need to pollenate 1 branch on her, and will get a few hundred seeds for next year, plus the more you grow them out and reseed them, the more acclimatized to our climate they will become. 

• Like 5

@smokie1 b c f c the seed was in some coffee shop bud a long time ago my mate does not remember what was it.will se if its an auto or not.if its an auto fuck it.its still nice as it stands around 8 feet now.fingers crossed its not an auto.

the breeding project sounds nice but there are no males in my garden:(

if this plant stays with me that next year i get some regs and pollinate.

thanks for the advises mate. 

• Like 5