HSO in the garden

:hi:

lats night i have tried my first pure cbd flowers.namely dinamed kush cbd.i can show some flowers but they dont look awesome.airy and skinny almost black buds nothing great.but everything else about is lovely.

the flowers smelling smokey lemony and a little bit of mint maybe.there is something else i would call purple smell which i find normally in purple flowers.just lovely.

my lady adores it she slept very well.sometimes she has got this what i think its called restless leg which really bothers her.not this time.

its pure relaxation very calm and smooth feeling.made a lot of muffins out of them and left a bit to smoke.

grinded looks almost black:)

large.IMG_6269.JPG

yummi

large.IMG_6270.JPG

and good news.the fv green crack is officially in flower mode:punk:oh yes.must say i love this plant more and more.

large.IMG_8808.jpeg

• Like 11

@HSO-Mark thanks buddy...well i don't know if its the best but i try to do my best:D

all 3 plants are amazing.c+ is relentlessly stretching easily 2 metre wide and i hope its stops soon the 3 bk is going for the sky almost 1.8 metre tall and the fvgc is so loveable with its structure and aroma.am so curious to see them in bloom now..

@Moobman thanks fella greenhouse is amazing and i love it to bits.i have grown all kinds and style but so far this is my favourite method.the sky is the limit here really.

next year i will invest in a proper giant greenhouse:v:

take care out there boys

• Like 5

:hi:farmers!

last update before i will go on a holiday...yee.i will be away fro 2.5 weeks.

i asked my mate to look after them while am away.fingers crossed all goes well.

absolutely amazing plants!

the fv gc is so so nice.the c+is taking over the tent.the 3bk getting very tall the clones are growing nicely for the autumn indoor run.

here they are

c+ if i had the net for it it would have filled a 3 metre net easy.some shoot are more than a feet above the net

large.IMG_6286.JPG

3bk soaking up the sun

large.IMG_6285.JPG

again c+.mind you the tent is 2 metre wide

large.IMG_6284.JPGlarge.IMG_6283.JPG

sweet not so little anymore fv green crack.anyone is thinking about it guys dont hesitate.get it.just as fast as described of their website.i can see its ahead of the c+

large.IMG_6281.JPG

c+ and fvgc clones 

large.IMG_6280.JPG

and an outdoor outdoor fv green crack well on the way.

large.357d7861-7f81-4118-b97c-d62c98045226.JPG

all the best folks and take care out there and enjoy the heatwave:v:

• Like 12

All is looking great in the tent mate, an Massive bushes you got there :notworthy:

Nice cuts ready for next indoor run, you is ahead of the game dude. 

Enjoy your holiday @ANTHONY13 mate. :yep:

• Like 5

On 02/08/2020 at 4:54 PM, ANTHONY13 said:

dinamed kush cbd.i can show some flowers but they dont look awesome.airy and skinny almost black buds nothing great.but everything else about is lovely.

I'd love to see them, the ground flower looks like tea of some sort. I've got a soft spot for unusual stuff!

Have a great holiday mate, you've earned it... absolutely beautiful work. I hope your mate keeps them happy :yep: 

• Like 4

Amazing plants there @ANTHONY13.  Just found the HSO grow section today.  And WOW, you are killing it.  I cant wait to see that massive C+ beast go into flower.

Have you considered humidity in the greenhouse once in flower?  It could get quite intense in there in a month or two!

• Like 3

:hi:

hope everyone is well!

here plenty of fishing and relaxing and going to the beach.

it's the same bloody hot here in HUN as back in NL.i hope this heatwave will be over soon.

my mates tells me that plants are holding on like champs but am still worried a bit.

@SYZYGY

hope you ok mate and you nurtured ur babies back to life by now.

here is a flower for you:)

enjoying every bit so far of my holiday.will throw up some fishing pics soon:)

take care

large.IMG_6288.JPG

@inapond13

kind words mate thank you very much.

i cant wait myself:)

very good question bud.i been thinking about it and i have a few tricks how to prevent disaster.

for example plenty of leaf trimming and watering them early morning only and only as much as needed.as soon as i get back from my holiday i will install an extractor fan and filter there too plus i will place a bucket of these little absorbents too.

its not gonna be easy to keep moisture under control but i will do my best.plus crossing my fingers for nice and dry September as that its going to by the look of it:v:

atb

• Like 7

@ANTHONY13 Glad to hear you're enjoying your holiday bro :yep: 

That flower is incredible, thanks for showing. Really has a charm of it's own. Some turn their noses up at scraggly buds but they often give the best highs and flavours IMO. Fond memories of scoring an oz of Purple Haze in a shoebox lol 

ATB mate 

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

well  :hi:friends!

am back from a lovely holiday full of family moments fishing and enjoying beautiful beach times in H.

how is everyone doing?

for those interested i have a small:)update.

back home in the tent many things happened.luckily my mate did his best to keep my plants alive:)

that in itself was not enough though:)the 3bk and c+outgrew the tent.crazy fucking plants.

i asked him to remove the 3bk from the tent and leave it outside and the fv green crack moved in.

it was crazy wind last night here and a few branches broke off the 3 bk plus i had to trim them back.and i did trim a lot off of the c+ too.

first and most important lesson of growing in a greenhouse is timing and make sure you got enough space:D

nevertheless things are going great:punk:

so i got up today early and got to work

here is how we doing atm

this was the 3 bk last week when i asked him to remove from the tent

large.3419a0b8-d99f-4bcd-a2da-ff22827c05cf.JPG

and outside of it

large.0db107c3-fec4-4acb-ad15-8ad58ee06ad2.JPG

and the branches that broke off last night

large.IMG_9011.jpeg

so i have decided to move her here.protected from the wing and trimmed back.just some small preflowers.gonna be a late bloomer

large.IMG_9012.jpeg

and her trunk

large.IMG_9014.jpeg

c+ outgrowing the tent.could have easily reached 2.5 metre height and 3 metre width in the open with her scrog net.

large.IMG_9020.jpeg

c+ top

large.IMG_9019.jpeg

small jungle:D

large.IMG_9018.jpeg

this is what i trimmed off of her

large.IMG_9022.jpeg

c+ and front fv green crack.which is flowering beautifully.every branch is fully loaded.a keeper.

large.IMG_9016.jpeg

fv green crack.smelling beautiful

large.IMG_9015.jpeg

fv gc top

large.IMG_9017.jpeg

large.IMG_9024.jpeg

c+ trimmed back and the fvgc after a little leaf trimming

large.IMG_9023.jpeg

the clones a took from my mates outdoor monster.nicely rooted but full of mould as my mate was not sure about humidity level under the dome so messed it up a bit 

but dont want to keep them anyway as my man told me that he found loads of seed in those flowers already.

large.IMG_9010.jpeglarge.IMG_9009.jpeg

and the 4 clones in the cab doing just fine.they will need a bit of tlc but gonna be ok.will be repotted later today and trimmed back a bit to get ready for their scrog net.

i will keep the two fv gc for this scrog.

large.8c71fb13-ef4f-496b-baf9-f347e614c102.jpeg

and a bit of holiday

large.IMG_8819.jpeglarge.IMG_8813.jpeglarge.IMG_6329.JPGlarge.IMG_6292.JPGlarge.IMG_6291.JPGlarge.5f46309f8ed4a_d2fae256-dd43-4eb9-948c-de50e7fbe2632.jpeg

atb guys

• Like 11

Hey @ANTHONY13 mate, cool to see you back from holidays, looks to have went well. 
Man those girls are almost tree size haha, don’t even notice those two big branches have broke off, gonna be a sweet as harvest day. 
Pity the the plant the clones came from was seeded, as it was a real nice looking one, though it was bagseed ? if I remember right. 

Nice catch by the way, monster plants an a Moby Dick fish for the barby lol 

Good luck dude. 

• Like 3