HSO in the garden

Your plants always look superb bro, well kept and trained ;) 

You're gonna have some monsters there, can't wait to see the scrogs. I was planning on guerrilla scrogs this year but unfortunately never had the time or space to get organised for an outdoor grow. It feels strange not going and visiting my plot :( Not to worry though, I've just started some regs and will be starting a diary up soon to keep me happy :D 

All the best dude :smokin: 

• Like 7

On 6/27/2020 at 5:34 AM, ANTHONY13 said:

..gorgeous sunshine sweet cool breeze and the food is on me

looks like the girls won the lottery lol   happy belated birthday brother a13  :toot:

sam

• Like 3

hello @jadenugs

thanks mate.

of course u had no time.were busy with the sweet comp and well done on that one:yep:am already planning the net.by the look of it the size will be 1.5x1.5.big girls:)

i will keep an eye on your next adventure mate.

@samhigh thanks brother Sam!i will go take a look at ur ladies now.

they are loving life:D

@Nuggsy hello.thanks mate.my favourite nutes are ghe floranova grow bloom,root booster and humic and fulvic acid.alll ghe.no ppm or ph just plain tap water in coco of course.

what are you growing?

• Like 5

:hi:

just a few pics to bring some colour to the 4th page:)

hope all is well 

just for comparison.i browsed thru my gallery and this was my revegged 3bluekings 6weeks ago.

large.IMG_7114.jpeg

and now.almost 4 feet wide and 2 feet tall.sturdy strong stem not much training needed.

large.IMG_8660.jpeg

and the beast.c+2.0.bit bigger in height and width than the 3 blue kings.wild thing.heavy training is a must.

large.IMG_8657.jpeg

green crack fv.just about to pick up the speed.topped once.

large.IMG_8659.jpeg

large.IMG_8662.jpeg

and the purple beauty dinamed kush cbd

:v:

• Like 11

Hey mate, really liking the before an after pics off the re-veg, amazing work an looking healthy as. 
An you deff brought colour to the page with that purple dinamed kush cbd bud. 
Nice one an good luck dude. 

• Like 5

Beautiful stuff my friend ;) 

I love seeing a re-vegging mass of confusion tranform into a gorgeous lady again.

Top work

:yinyang: 

• Like 4

thank you very much fellow farmers @jadenugs @Amo @SYZYGY wait until you se them in their scrog net bonded:)

outdoor growing is great fun.although  i start to worry about the smell a bit.they are starting to spread their aromas a bit:D

atb

• Like 4

:hi: everyone

how is it going farmers?

here so far so good.

i just want to apologise for those who visits this grow for the green crack and ogkz fv as that is how this thread started but swiftly turned to a c+ and blue dream grow:)

i have planted 19 green crack fv clones outdoor 2 weeks ago and i will get some photos up next weekend.we have visited the outdoor plot yesterday but have not been able to approach as we noticed some tractors on the fields nearby so just flew over them with a drone to see how the plants were doing.they were looking great tho:)

the ladies in my garden started to spread their perfume quite strong now so obviously i started to panic a bit and ordered a small greenhouse:Dand i will just drop the fan in there.

i have noticed a bit of a stretch and after inspection i saw some pistils emerging and i believe it is time to get their scrog net ready and take some clones for the winter indoor session.

so the good news is that i think the official time the flower is nearby and am glad for that as am going on a holiday for two weeks in August and until then i can make them cozy in their net and just go on a holiday knowing the stretch is done and they are tied down properly and i hope to see a full net of flowers when i get back.

question for those who know about dinamed kush cbd or anyone with experience with pure cbd strains.

how do i know if the are ready to cut?normally i am going for trichomes  yes but since these are full on cbd will they just turn milky and then chop or i just let them go more amber will that mean that 

there will be more cbd?:)or should i just do by eyes when i think its ready then chop.because i know that most of us can judge by eyes for sure when a strain ready but am just curious.

here are some photos about the progress.

green crack pistils

large.IMG_8678.jpeg

critical pistils.what an amazing plant.easily will be my scrog queen.lovely flexible stems.

large.IMG_8677.jpeg

and 3 blue kings.now the stem rub gives off strong carrot notes with some sweet smell under

large.IMG_8675.jpeg

large.IMG_8673.jpeg

critical+

large.IMG_8672.jpeg

i left the door there for size comparison 

large.5f09ec6485907_IMG_86712.jpeg

smelly little bitch green crack fv.i wonder if it will be faster than than the known sprinter flower machine c+?

large.IMG_8674.jpeg

2 gc fv 3 c+ and 3 3bk clones.

large.IMG_8685.jpeg

and one of the net i made this afternoon.

i found these flexible but rigid tubes marked the spots for screws and voila.c+net is a bit over 4 feet wide the 3 blue king gets a size smaller around 3 feet few inches net.

usually indoor i go for square nets but here it will be better.oh i just noticed myself in the window.hope its blur enough:)

large.IMG_8686.jpeg

and dinamed kush cbd purple as hell bay soon to chop i guess.large.IMG_8679.jpeglarge.IMG_8662.jpeg

and some yellow to finish it off.large.IMG_8681.jpeg

take care fellas

:v:

• Like 13

2 hours ago, ANTHONY13 said:

question for those who know about dinamed kush cbd or anyone with experience with pure cbd strains.

how do i know if the are ready to cut?normally i am going for trichomes  yes but since these are full on cbd will they just turn milky and then chop or i just let them go more amber will that mean that 

there will be more cbd?

Hey mate, I’ve grown the Dinamed CBD Plus, an took it at all milky with some clear, I remember reading that if the trich’s turn amber the cbd turns into something else, might even be thc, I can’t remember exactly, hopefully someone who knows exactly will read this an say. 
It was Mark I seen saying this I think, but he not back for another week or two. 
But his msg to those reading was take em at all milky. 
Hope this helps dude. 

• Like 3

thank you @Amo will check trichomes this week:)

here is the c+ 2.0 in the net.

tomorrow  will do 3 blue kings too

large.IMG_6209.jpg

• Like 9

:hi:

hope all is well farmers.

well i could not put a net on the 3bk.such sturdy stems.i broke a few branches put the net on but next day she forced the net off of her.so i let her grow as it is.just a little supercrop here and there.i suspect that the stretch is on.the c+ spreading like crazy.i am not sure the net will be enough:)

the dinameds were chopped last night.lovely smell to them.

gc is doing her thing growing nicely too.

before training.c+

large.IMG_8719.JPG

and after.this is going to a beast

large.IMG_8722.JPG

gc fv

large.IMG_8720.JPG

3 bk

large.IMG_8718.JPG

dinamed kush cbd auto

large.IMG_8695.JPG

• Like 8

Gorgeous beasts in the making, top work mate. Looks like you're really enjoying the outdoor life :yep: 

Love how dark the CBD kush auto has gone!

• Like 4