Real Gorilla Seeds 2020 - Lock down in the swamp

Tommy tucker

Ahh shit this has taken a turn quickly lol sorry to hear you had to come back mate, looks like you've got a decent plan already in place! Happy plot hunting and good luck :hippy:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, 80085 said:

Ahh shit this has taken a turn quickly lol sorry to hear you had to come back mate, looks like you've got a decent plan already in place! Happy plot hunting and good luck :hippy:

Thanks man.  Mega gutted. I've been really busy since coming home

• Like 2

Right then fellow green fingered outlaws. I germinated the whole batch of 6 Lemonade OG x Freezeland and 6 Freezland IBL S1. Plus the 12 lemon drizzle. Out of 24 only 3 didn't germinate. That's really good germination rates @panik

large.20200330_122707.jpg

This is my grow box for this year and last year. BnQ outdoor storage box converted into a germination box

large.20200330_122719.jpg

I got my T5 in and some shitty little LED light off Amazon , plus a little USB fan for air circulation. Both lights will be on a 18 hour light cycle until plant out .large.20200330_122749.jpglarge.20200330_122731.jpglarge.20200330_122726.jpg

This space should be perfect for a three weeks.

Edited by Tommy tucker
  • Like 6

So each seed was added to biobizz light soil mix and put under the light . Watch this space.

large.20200330_122436.jpglarge.20200330_122601.jpg

• Like 13

A lot of the freezeland crosses going out this year, oioi! I got my RGSC bean delivery today :naughty:

Sorry to hear about all the complications, glad to see things are back on track. Looks like you're all set for a belter this year!

Best of luck and stay safe.

HFM

• Like 4

13 hours ago, HullFeltMashematician said:

A lot of the freezeland crosses going out this year, oioi! I got my RGSC bean delivery today :naughty:

Sorry to hear about all the complications, glad to see things are back on track. Looks like you're all set for a belter this year!

Best of luck and stay safe.

HFM

Yeah everyone at this year with the freezeland crosses. I would have done another load of DFG otherwise. In regards to the complications. Its really strange being back when i can't see my sick dad , or celebrate my mum's birthday because abit of over hyped flu.

Putting that a side. I've made up for this by getting my grow on. Wishing you best of luck for your grow this year mate 

• Like 3

@Tommy tucker hope alls well bud let me gues cov19 forced ya back to the mother land :hippy: just make the most of mother nature in the mother land and looks like your doing just that ive got a few tricks up my sleeve like Christopher reeve and all that for this season going to be taking different approach as well this year still need to make another order for some autos.  Stay safe dude 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, the rambler said:

@Tommy tucker hope alls well bud let me gues cov19 forced ya back to the mother land :hippy: just make the most of mother nature in the mother land and looks like your doing just that ive got a few tricks up my sleeve like Christopher reeve and all that for this season going to be taking different approach as well this year still need to make another order for some autos.  Stay safe dude 

Yeah and my dads cancer came back. Lost my job, new home and new life in the sun. On the flip side its nice to be back . Nice to see loads of green countryside and beautiful rivers. What are your plans this year ?

• Like 1