Real Gorilla Seeds 2020 - Lock down in the swamp

Tommy tucker

With the main plot preparation underway , my attention is taken up by bringing in supplies to the plot,  I have a water source not far away so i wanted to begin stock piling water for the hottest months of the year. Getting water from the water source to the plot without drawing attention to my self would be a hard task. Another factor i was dealing with is that i don't want to draw attention to myself appearing in a remote location carrying loads of water , supplies etc.

The road leading to the location was remote and i noticed on one side was a massive military camp with military bugauls sounding off at 5 every day.

To make matters worse on the other side was gypsy camp. Every time i was on that road i'd see loads of Romany gypsy's in horse and carriages going up and down that road . Surely these guys would get suspicious after seeing a good looking young guerrilla like myself coming back and fourth from the same spot? I need a disguise or a reason for being in that area. Something like a fishing rod or a delivery bag. Hmmm i'll have to a think about this .

lol Who said this was going to be that simple !!!!. Next plan was a water delivery system.

• Like 9

So I'm the first person to criticise elaborate watering systems due to their complexity and being robust enough for the task. But i found my self contemplating a water delivery system like this 

Basically a pressurised water tank with a time switch which would feed into a irrigation system - this would provide a weeks worth of water to each plant while i was away from the plot. Big shout out to west country gorilla for the amazing R & D on this idea. I don't think he's on this forum but deserves some respect for this solution. I had a chat with the guy over Instagram and he gave me all the links to get the bits from ebay.

Sorted , bits ordered from the internet. Now i'll get back to getting supplies to the plot.

• Like 10

what a great idea that is with the air pump, genius eh, the best ideas are he simple ones. 

and to answer your question, yes im planning doing some outdoor girls this year, and hope for something at the end of it.

for your disguise, do you know anyone with a dog you could borrow, to walk it?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, badbillybob said:

what a great idea that is with the air pump, genius eh, the best ideas are he simple ones. 

and to answer your question, yes im planning doing some outdoor girls this year, and hope for something at the end of it.

for your disguise, do you know anyone with a dog you could borrow, to walk it?

I actually have a dog. I was thinking of getting uber eats bag and pretend to be a delivery man. Perfect for carrying stuff around. 

• Like 4

large.20200216_161043.jpg

I found a bambo tree not far from my plot . This will be perfect for supports for my cages 

large.20200221_161008.jpglarge.20200216_161027.jpg

This should save me a few euros !!!

• Like 10

After lugging more water to the spot. I noticed a path leading out of my plot and got that ' Is my plot compromised feeling'  Completely forgot that feeling (well at least for a few months) Surely not ! Please !

Suddenly out of no where, i heard whistling really close by. Fuckkkkk!!!!! I could hear whistling(in two places) and beetling. WTF suddenly I got all shifty and decided to get out and do one as quick as possible. 

Got the grow fear on the way home - Thinking to myself ( can i pull this off ?I'm i to old for this game ? ) Gave my self a talking to and told myself to stop being a little bitch and man the fuck up !!!!

A few day after i headed back to the spot and i saw the sheppards on the road not far from my plot ! Two old guys and young lad with sticks herding sheep along a road. Well that all makes sense! 

They must use the surrounding area for grazing! i can handle that for the moment , but I have a feeling that these sheppards are going to cause problems in the future . I'm gonna need to be paying attention to approaching people and animals 

Another thing I noticed was the lack of breeze in the area compared to say back home and thought that these plants could really stink out the place around harvest time.  Hopefully nobody has a drone or can be arsed to wade though the undergrowth !! Otherwise these plants could be found without to many problems. Lets hope the hot weather will put people off .

• Like 10

14 minutes ago, Tommy tucker said:

After lugging more water to the spot. I noticed a path leading out of my plot and got that ' Is my plot compromised feeling'  Completely forgot that feeling (well at least for a few months) Surely not ! Please !

Suddenly out of no where, i heard whistling really close by. Fuckkkkk!!!!! I could hear whistling(in two places) and beetling. WTF suddenly I got all shifty and decided to get out and do one as quick as possible. 

Got the grow fear on the way home - Thinking to myself ( can i pull this off ?I'm i to old for this game ? ) Gave my self a talking to and told myself to stop being a little bitch and man the fuck up !!!!

A few day after i headed back to the spot and i saw the sheppards on the road not far from my plot ! Two old guys and young lad with sticks herding sheep along a road. Well that all makes sense! 

They must use the surrounding area for grazing! i can handle that for the moment , but I have a feeling that these sheppards are going to cause problems in the future . I'm gonna need to be paying attention to approaching people and animals 

Another thing I noticed was the lack of breeze in the area compared to say back home and thought that these plants could really stink out the place around harvest time.  Hopefully nobody has a drone or can be arsed to wade though the undergrowth !! Otherwise these plants could be found without to many problems. Lets hope the hot weather will put people off .

Good luck that's all I can say I'm in a new spot aswell. Cross fingers and hope .

#ganjalottery#ganjabingo#norippers#nopolice

I live in rural Spain ... noway is this going to work ... :thumbdown: sorry .. far too busy with locals and animals  and by July your plants will be the only green for miles, as all the undergrowth will just turn brown and die. Also you are new and will attract a little more attention.

You need a new spot or plan ... I gave up outdoors too much work and too stressful ... go indoor with a low powered LED and a big fan??

• Like 3

On 3/19/2020 at 9:16 PM, Geoff said:

I live in rural Spain ... noway is this going to work ... :thumbdown: sorry .. far too busy with locals and animals  and by July your plants will be the only green for miles, as all the undergrowth will just turn brown and die. Also you are new and will attract a little more attention.

You need a new spot or plan ... I gave up outdoors too much work and too stressful ... go indoor with a low powered LED and a big fan??

Considering this is a grow diary in a guerrilla growing competition, from a seasoned grower, I would imagine indoor led is out of the question for this round lol

Good on ya Mr T for being the first diary to start. I bin thinkin bout it myself. Good luck with your adventures this year!

• Like 4

11 hours ago, ocb said:

Considering this is a grow diary in a guerrilla growing competition, from a seasoned grower, I would imagine indoor led is out of the question for this round lol

Good on ya Mr T for being the first diary to start. I bin thinkin bout it myself. Good luck with your adventures this year!

Thanks dude. This is going to another strange GG season . I can feel it. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Tommy tucker said:

Thanks dude. This is going to another strange GG season . I can feel it. 

THE strangest! Gunna be like sneaking around in the Chernobyl exclusion zone!!

• Like 4

20 hours ago, ocb said:

go indoor with a low powered LED and a big fan??

Sorry there's no emoji for dry northern humour. :smokin:

• Like 2