Real Gorilla Seeds 2020 - Lock down in the swamp

Tommy tucker

2 hours ago, B-real said:

Mate get back into your old plot !!!!

Defo mate . With soil like that how could I not

• Like 1

2 hours ago, B-real said:

Sorry to hear your sad news but chip up bro your back with us growing .good luck man youl get a cracker harvest this year!!!!

Cheers dude.  Thanks for your support.

Okay people. I've been back a few days now the weather has been mint and i'm moving into my new pad tomorrow. Even if the country is on lock down. Life is getting back to normal.  Just need to find a new job and see my friends and family . My dad is good for the moment.  So I've decided to add another 2 strains to this years diary as i just can't help myself - Lemonade OG x Freezeland and Freezland IBL S1 purely for shits and giggles.  

• Like 10

large.20200320_170546.jpg

Right then . I've been up hill and down dale looking for new plots. Found this beauty a few days ago. Tucked away in the corner of a field but relatively open .Soft under foot and full of stingers . The soil is delightful and would be perfect for autos. The one problem with this place is the security. Its close to a major path so it would be a case of , clear space - than plant and leave. large.20200320_170722.jpg

If was able to i'd stick all my lemon drizzle in this spot. But i can't !!!

large.20200320_170748.jpg

• Like 9

One of the other 2 are ordering some auto tangie, they look mint, will have some rg stuff in the plot soon. How long dod they take with the post? 

• Like 6

23 hours ago, Exile420 said:

One of the other 2 are ordering some auto tangie, they look mint, will have some rg stuff in the plot soon. How long dod they take with the post? 

I haven't heard much about tangie. Unknown to me.

4 hours ago, Ccs141 said:

Can't wait for this rgsc delivery want it here now and @Tommy tucker will be good to see how yours do wanna see how good.this purple auto purple is good luck dude 

Eager beaver aren't you ?  Welcome on board GG apprentice @Ccs141 May you learn much and pull in a decent harvest this year . Is this your first one?

• Like 6