Real Gorilla Seeds 2020 - Lock down in the swamp

Tommy tucker

Bad news folks ! I've had to come home to England for good due to family member becoming ill. My dad had a tractotomy last year and has never fully recovered. Me and wife made a on the spot decision to pack up our place and drive back to UK. That means this grow site will be abandoned. 

• Like 6

I can't even visit the stubborn old boot. Well i can in two weeks. Good bye land of constant blue sky's, cervasa, and constant warmth. Hello England , land of cold weather and rain, Boris Johnson , cocaine on delivery , flat whites and shit food ! Great!!!

• Like 9

Shit man

Shit news and a shit time to come back, 

All the best bro and good luck trying to find something to wipe your ass

Shits a joke lol

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Henroid said:

Shit man

Shit news and a shit time to come back, 

All the best bro and good luck trying to find something to wipe your ass

Shits a joke lol

Thanks mate.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Exile420 said:

Sorry to hear about that mate.

Cheers man. To be honest , i should have never left the UK. I should have stayed put and taken care of my family.

• Like 3

Right then. As i can't even go down the pub! FFS!! I'm off out to find a new plot. Lots of new plots find ! Speak soon 

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Tommy tucker said:

Bad news folks ! I've had to come home to England for good due to family member becoming ill. My dad had a tractotomy last year and has never fully recovered. Me and wife made a on the spot decision to pack up our place and drive back to UK. That means this grow site will be abandoned. 

Mate get back into your old plot !!!!

Sorry to hear your sad news but chip up bro your back with us growing .good luck man youl get a cracker harvest this year!!!!