Two old men and a dog's diary

Battling the rot at auto plot we just cant get any decent sun just grey and humid or pissing down.:wallbash:

Well today is day 70 and had to chop 2 more or risk losing the lot again the smallest ones few little bits lower down on a couple of bigger ones but not much.

Think i got the pics all in order but its been a very stoney morning so might have one or 2 wrong. lol

The 2 Dedoverde haze that i chopped first 2 pics of each.

large.DSCN2636.JPGlarge.DSCN2645.JPGlarge.DSCN2638.JPGlarge.DSCN2647.JPG

The 2 remaining Blue dream autos.

large.DSCN2634.JPGlarge.DSCN2643.JPGlarge.DSCN2635.JPGlarge.DSCN2644.JPG

The 2 remaining Dedoverde haze autos.

large.DSCN2637.JPGlarge.DSCN2646.JPGlarge.DSCN2639.JPGlarge.DSCN2648.JPG

Plot pic to finish.

large.DSCN2642.JPG

As i said earlier a stoney morning indeed as chopped the 2 and went straight to mates.

He gets out what we salvaged of the blue dreams chopped last week was actually more than i thought didnt weight it as we didnt have a scales but roughly by eye 8-10g.

Well anyway lets just say it got a nice hit on it and we trimmed the 2 hazes both wearing grins.

STAY SAFE OUT THERE.:hippy:

• Like 7

Update today as i'm pretty busy for the next week or so.

First up mango plot everything ok here and looking at them don't think they will be long before they start flowering.

Disappointed really seeing some of the photos others have out that these didnt get a better more sunny plot plus the weather been pretty shitty round these parts.

The bubbas gift are doing really well though had to get a bit brutal and super crop the shit out of one or 2 tops and tied down a couple more.

Bubbas gift x2.

large.DSCN2651.JPG

Mango sapphire x2.

large.DSCN2652.JPGlarge.DSCN2653.JPG

Black dog.

large.DSCN2654.JPG

And so to the auto's and not greeted with a nice sight rot on bits and pieces on each plant. :wallbash:

I was fighting a losing battle so chopped the remaining 4 plants at 72 days they were a week or 2 away from done which is so frustrating.:wallbash:

But cloudy humid weather is no good for flowering autos already rotting so phoned my mate from plot and he agreed so i chopped em bagged em and met mate were he dropped me off.

He has the job of trimming it all this afternoon so i dont envy him that. lol

Blue dream auto x2.

large.DSCN2658.JPGlarge.DSCN2659.JPG

Dedoverde haze auto x2

large.DSCN2660.JPGlarge.DSCN2661.JPG

And the last plot pic.

large.DSCN2662.JPG

Well we have our first outdoor harvest not what i hoped for the welsh weather put paid to that but at the end of the day its bud we didn't have to buy so got to be happy.

• Like 4

Had an unexpected free day so gave mate a ring and we went to check plots.

Gave everything a top dressing of bonemeal and sulphate of potash added a few supports on the bubbas gift and that was about it.

Bubba's gift x2.

large.DSCN2667.JPGlarge.DSCN2668.JPG

sorry about the picks although the sun was shining for most part of visit it was blowing a bit.

Mango sapphire x2.

large.DSCN2669.JPGlarge.DSCN2671.JPG

Black dog.

large.DSCN2670.JPG

On closer inspection they are just about ready to start to flower so more sun please.

• Like 5

Mango Sapphire and Bubbas Gift clearly look to be the better performers  ;)

With that said, The Autos don't look to be doing to bad :)

Progressing well mate  :cheers:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Been a while since update so will start with the autos mate got hold of one of them little scales to weigh up.

Totals we got 23g of blue dream and 26g of the dedoverde haze gutted really as at least 5 or 6 ounces was rotten the weather down this way been bad.

Smokes ok though even if they were chopped a week or 2 early found the haze ok for day and blue dream for the night as it packs a nice punch.

With being back at work its been a while since visiting the mango plot but got there yesterday.

The main attraction are the bubbas gift they get plenty of sun (when its out) the other 3 have stayed small not enough sun lesson learnt though as will not use plot again.

The pics aint great sorry.

Bubbas gift x2 and flowering.

large.DSCN2794.JPGlarge.DSCN2796.JPG

Mango saphire x2.

large.DSCN2797.JPGlarge.DSCN2798.JPG

Black dog.

large.DSCN2799.JPG

STAY SAFE OUT THERE.:smokin:

• Like 2

Called in the mango plot on way home the smallest mango and the black dog are yet to start flowering but the biggest mango has just started and both bubbas gift are flowering.

Bubbas gift are looking really good apart from the bugs really love the leaves next visit will tidy them up a bit.

Mango sapphire 1+2.

large.DSCN2829.JPGlarge.DSCN2831.JPG

Black dog.

large.DSCN2830.JPG

Bubbas gift x2.

large.DSCN2827.JPG

Bud shot of one of the bubbas gift.

large.DSCN2826.JPG

Bad choice of plot by me has kept them all small except the bubbas so this plot will be gone next year.

• Like 2

Called in on way home to plot to give them a feed and all in flower.

Bubbas gift x2.

large.DSCN2870.JPGlarge.DSCN2871.JPGlarge.DSCN2872.JPG

Black dog.

large.DSCN2876.JPGlarge.DSCN2877.JPG

Mango sapphire x2.

large.DSCN2874.JPGlarge.DSCN2875.JPGlarge.DSCN2878.JPGlarge.DSCN2879.JPG

• Like 2

Alright there @murphyblue

Quite a collection of plants you’ve got on the go there.

Ashame about losing bud to rot, no one likes to hear that, but as you say a lesson learned for next year.

The photo above of your black dog looks like it’s in a plastic pint cup?

Or is it there as some kind of deterrent? 

Either way your doing a grand job :yep:

Take it easy. Jj :yinyang:

• Like 2

Got an update from the mango plot not all bad news they all in flower and no rot so far.

But i did mess up with the plot and the mango's and black dog stayed small the bubbas gift are looking spot on buds starting to stack on all the tops.

Black dog.

large.DSCN2897.JPG

Mango sapphire 1+2 

large.DSCN2896.JPGlarge.DSCN2898.JPG

The 2 bubbas gift get a few pics as they look good. lol

large.DSCN2891.JPGlarge.DSCN2892.JPGlarge.DSCN2893.JPGlarge.DSCN2894.JPGlarge.DSCN2895.JPG

Found this lil critter guarding the larger mango.

large.DSCN2899.JPG

STAY SAFE OUT THERE. :smokin: 

• Like 3

On 15/09/2020 at 6:59 PM, murphyblue said:

mango

Gutted it didn’t get big for you mate, prob one of the nicest smokes I’ve had.

The buds where the most frosty buds I’ve seen as well

Going to get another pack of mango's for next year and a better plot.

Called in there today to check them out caught it just right in between showers.

Took a pic of each of the mango's and one of the black dog and a few of the bubbas gift as they are looking good pulled 2 small spots of mould lower down but nothing on the tops.

Mango X2.

large.DSCN2948.JPGlarge.DSCN2950.JPG

Black dog.

large.DSCN2949.JPG

Then the 2 bubbas gift.

large.DSCN2934.JPGlarge.DSCN2935.JPGlarge.DSCN2936.JPGlarge.DSCN2937.JPG

large.DSCN2938.JPGlarge.DSCN2939.JPG

Think the bigger one at the front is 5-6 weeks other one a week or so behind.

• Like 1

Chopped the bigger of the 2 bubbas gift on way home from work.

I had picked out a few bits of mould on previous visits nothing much and really low down nothing on tops but as she was nearly there maybe a week away we chopped her.

We also got at least a week of rain forecast so hopefully the others don't rot cos they need longer including the other bubbas gift which i think was a bit slower cos her big sister was grabbing all the light.

Sorry for the lack and quality of pics it was a quick chop and black sack job back of the van and out of there.

10 minutes at plot at the most so didn't get many pics and with my phone as didn't have camera with me.

The bubbas gift we chopped.

large.IMG_0516.JPGlarge.IMG_0517.JPGlarge.IMG_0518.JPG

I only just realized din mark is also hso mark my sincere condolences mate these are trying times so to mark STAY STRONG and the rest of you STAY SAFE OUT THERE.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

The rest of plants came down at beginning of the week no pics sorry didn't have camera with me.

The bubbas gift is a really nice smoke cant remember exactly but we got just under a couple of ounces each so this plot wasn't all bad. lol

Bit pissed of with my self that i didn't sort a better plot out but with everything going on at the start we lost our planned hso plot.

Maybe next year we will get some decent weather and with a decent plot can grow some mango monsters.

Until next year STAY SAFE OUT THERE. :smokin:

• Like 1