Two old men and a dog's diary

Well i will say im getting there but need at least a full day to fill it all in couple of trips with a couple of bags of compo and got 10 coco blocks but might get a few more to help bulk it all out.

Anyway here's a couple of pics so far.

large.DSCN2013.JPGlarge.DSCN2014.JPGlarge.DSCN2011.JPG

Going out to our mango plot mid week not planting anything out yet though another week before the bubbas and black dog go on the mango plot along with a few others.

• Like 4

On 19/04/2020 at 2:45 PM, murphyblue said:

Well i will say im getting there but need at least a full day to fill it all in couple of trips with a couple of bags of compo and got 10 coco blocks but might get a few more to help bulk it all out.

Anyway here's a couple of pics so far.

large.DSCN2013.JPGlarge.DSCN2014.JPGlarge.DSCN2011.JPG

Going out to our mango plot mid week not planting anything out yet though another week before the bubbas and black dog go on the mango plot along with a few others.

Slowly but surely the plots coming together  :yep:

Nice work so far mate  ;)

Keep yourself safe  :cheers:

Kind regards  :bong:

Mark..

Big update today been out since early.

First up we went to our private land plot we have good access here almost anytime we want.its where all the HSO photo's will live plus a couple more.

Mango's doubled in size in a week.

Mango number 1.

large.DSCN2017.JPGlarge.DSCN2018.JPG

Mango number 2.

large.DSCN2020.JPGlarge.DSCN2021.JPGlarge.DSCN2019.JPG

Bubba's gift will live here.

large.DSCN2015.JPG

Ready for next weeks plant out.

large.DSCN2016.JPG

Next up we called in his place to see the babies these 6 will go out mid next week.

large.DSCN2023.JPGlarge.DSCN2027.JPGlarge.DSCN2026.JPGlarge.DSCN2025.JPGlarge.DSCN2024.JPG

After being dropped off i ventured too the auto plot and slung another dozen or so bags of top soil,so far i have emptied 24 x 40 litre green waste sacks full and will probably take about the same again,i'm having to dig this top soil out from roughly 30-40 yds away taking out what roots i find and stone and lugging it up a 10mtr banking so its slow going.

large.DSCN2029.JPGlarge.DSCN2030.JPG

Got 10 blocks of coco to take to this site but might get 10 more mix it all in together add FBB i also got some slow release bonemeal and some growmore 7-7-7 the soil im using from nearby is dark and fluffy so dont think ill try and bring compost here.

Going to squeeze the 10 auto's in here the other 2 will go with rgsc stuff all on one large plot.

Thats it for now STAY SAFE OUT THERE.

• Like 7

As we are due some rain over the next few days i wanted to get the auto plot done so went out for a stroll and its done near enough anyway. lol

Got a few more trees to supercrop fencing round the lot chuck a load of FBB growmore and some bonemeal slow release fert and its ready for plants.

It's about 14/16 inches deep around the edges mounding up to about 18/20 in the middle.

large.DSCN2032.JPGlarge.DSCN2036.JPGlarge.DSCN2035.JPGlarge.DSCN2031.JPG

Planting out the bubba's gift and blackdog midweek so will check the mango's then and start popping the autos ready for this plot a week or so later.

STAY SAFE OUT THERE. :bong:

• Like 3

I'd throw some water retaing crystals in there mate..you wouldn't want it drying out like a block of concrete on a hot summer.

then maybe mulch of some kind.

hope all your graft comes good for ya!

• Like 4

Thanks for the tip @stu sleeper 20vt i think i seen them in BM bargains will pick some up.

I also need some black buckets scattered around the place as there aint a lot of water about at this plot.

I think i'll make a list as i only want to visit plot once more before plant out.

As for the mango's visiting plot wednesday was going to plant out the 6 above but forecast not great so might delay it slightly.

• Like 2

A little rain never hurt anyone or so they say so figured plant em out anyway. lol

Today was all about the HSO photo plot so here's some pics.

First up we have the mango's them selves they are loving live and have reached the top of the cage.

Mango 1.

large.DSCN2037.JPGlarge.DSCN2038.JPG

Mango 2.

large.DSCN2039.JPGlarge.DSCN2040.JPG

Newly planted this morning Black dog.

large.DSCN2042.JPGlarge.DSCN2043.JPG

Bubba's gift x2.

large.DSCN2052.JPG

And a couple of plot shots mango's either side of the black dog at the back.

large.DSCN2048.JPGlarge.DSCN2051.JPG

Got some more tree trimming to do here but that's for next week.

As for the auto's now these are out he's going to start em off this afternoon.

Going to get what else i need for the auto plot this week and try and pay one last visit to get the bits and pieces done ready for plant out in roughly 2 weeks.

• Like 4

Wow dude, you're like a whole month ahead of me! :eek:

Looking good! 

Edited by Ned Flanders
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Ned Flanders said:

Wow dude, you're like a whole month ahead of me! :eek:

Looking good! 

Think i'm a week behind with my original master plan. lol

Plus there was supposed to be 3 hindu kush by sensi seeds that never showed above the jiffy also at this plot.

next to go out will be the auto's in about 2 weeks only then can we start off the rgsc stuff

• Like 1

Looking good mate, the wire wool should help have you got any pellets out aswell? I should be making a start on my plot soon I'm well behind schedule.

• Like 2

On 15/03/2020 at 5:15 PM, Ned Flanders said:

Hey Murf. 

I'm running Mango Saphire for the first time this summer. 

I'll enjoy your diary for sure. 

Wish I had the means to start them as early as you tho. 

Good luck sir. 

I heard great things about this mango sapphire, sounds an awesome strain, with a great smoke report behind it..  best of luck dude :)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, murphyblue said:

Think i'm a week behind with my original master plan. lol

Plus there was supposed to be 3 hindu kush by sensi seeds that never showed above the jiffy also at this plot.

next to go out will be the auto's in about 2 weeks only then can we start off the rgsc stuff

Well my rgsc lemon drizzles are the best germinators I've ever seen and they have a real lust for life. 

Looking forwards to seeing yours fly. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, murphyblue said:

A little rain never hurt anyone or so they say so figured plant em out anyway. lol

Today was all about the HSO photo plot so here's some pics.

First up we have the mango's them selves they are loving live and have reached the top of the cage.

Mango 1.

large.DSCN2037.JPGlarge.DSCN2038.JPG

Mango 2.

large.DSCN2039.JPGlarge.DSCN2040.JPG

Newly planted this morning Black dog.

large.DSCN2042.JPGlarge.DSCN2043.JPG

Bubba's gift x2.

large.DSCN2052.JPG

And a couple of plot shots mango's either side of the black dog at the back.

large.DSCN2048.JPGlarge.DSCN2051.JPG

Got some more tree trimming to do here but that's for next week.

As for the auto's now these are out he's going to start em off this afternoon.

Going to get what else i need for the auto plot this week and try and pay one last visit to get the bits and pieces done ready for plant out in roughly 2 weeks.

Another week of work to get the girls out ;)

Auto and photo plots looking fantastic, definitely some of the bigger outdoor plants I've seen so far this year :)

Keep the outdoor updates coming buddy and stay safe out there  :cheers:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1

On 3 April 2020 at 8:27 PM, murphyblue said:

Thanks @HSO-Mark stressful was right on the money. lol

As you can imagine not the best time to move but its done.

The new place is fine a few bits and pieces to sort out (i really can't figure out what way to lay out the new mancave). lol

The attic is a no-go small hatch on landing and i think is connected to next door via extension roof.

Don't like the idea of a tent (to obvious) so looks like i will convert a wardrobe or chest of draws when i got time.

As for the mango's i'm told both are doing great under that cheap bozily light i lent my mate.

I hope to nip round to his place sometime over the weekend so will take my camera and get some pics.

We will get the bubbas gift going as well with the hope of putting them out together in about 3 weeksish. lol

Going to leave the auto's put them out later in the hope we have a decent summer.

The plan is still intact also i doubt very much the plod are going to be stopping 2 men in high viz wearing masks in a white van carrying what seems to be shopping in bags for life which by the way i have discovered i have more than Lidl's. lol

Good luck all and stay safe.

I'm bimbling late to the party here. I can see how your eaves grow might have escaped your wife's attention. How will (or has) a growdrobe? I should say great work on your outdoor plots - looks to have been a big job.

Edited by SensiMille
  • Like 1

Just got off the phone to my mate all 5 blue dream auto's have popped and are in jiffy's still waiting on a couple of the dedoverde haze auto's but 2 have defo popped he said he will check them again later.

Going out tomorrow to finish plot off got at least half a dozen trees need supercopping also fencing round the lot and chuck a load of feed down.

Mango plot visiting midweek got tree trimming and slug pellets to go down also,hopefully the copper tape will be here by then so will add a bit more protection.

Dont want to keep the auto's inside long so was thinking a week wednesday plant out.

• Like 2