Two old men and a dog's diary

Well this bloody lockdown better end soon really need to get back to work burn of more energy. lol

As my autos have had a good flushing lately (it's pissed down a lot) i went to give them a feed before the heatwave.

I am pondering taking the cages off there's been no signs of any bunny's and would give the lowers some room.

All looking sweet and the little one which will finish first is frosty and stinks wont get much from her i but think it will be a really tidy smoke.

Blue dream auto x4.

large.DSCN2435.JPGlarge.DSCN2436.JPGlarge.DSCN2438.JPGlarge.DSCN2439.JPG

Dedoverde haze auto x4.

large.DSCN2440.JPGlarge.DSCN2441.JPGlarge.DSCN2442.JPGlarge.DSCN2443.JPG

Plot pic to finish i moved one of the blue tags so when i take pic everybody can see the blue dreams.

large.DSCN2444.JPG

The one thing i have noticed there's very little smell.

Nothing at all approaching the plot and even the little stinky one you would have to get up close to catch a whiff of anything.

Ok that might change as they go on but if it stays like that might try some in the garden next year.

STAY SAFE OUT THERE.:hippy:

OH before i forget opinions please on removing the cages.

• Like 5

@murphyblueThe auto spot is thriving mate  :yep:

No big damage and good production in this wet June :)

Photo plot is looking on point to buddy :headbang:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

• Like 2

Usual trip to the mango plot gave everything a feed a good skirt with my homemade bug spray and put down more slug pellets.

Bubba's gift x2

large.DSCN2480.JPG

Black dog although still small is looking sweet.

large.DSCN2482.JPG

Mango 1.

large.DSCN2481.JPG

Mango 2.

large.DSCN2483.JPG

Edited by murphyblue
  • Like 2

Was going to check the autos tomorrow morning but forecast pretty shitty so went today instead.

Pics not the best but its one of each and plot pic.

Blue dream auto x4.

large.DSCN2497.JPGlarge.DSCN2498.JPGlarge.DSCN2500.JPGlarge.DSCN2501.JPG

Dedoverde haze autos x4.

large.DSCN2502.JPGlarge.DSCN2503.JPGlarge.DSCN2504.JPGlarge.DSCN2505.JPG

Plot pic to finish.

large.DSCN2506.JPG

All looking spot on am keeping an eye on the lil one as she been in a hurry since word go.

• Like 5

Double update today went to visit the mango plot and my home made bug spray seems to have been a success.

Gave everything a check over and bug free so gave them another soaking with it put down more pellets took some pics and left.

Bubbas gift x2.

large.DSCN2538.JPG

Black dog.

large.DSCN2540.JPG

Mango's 1 + 2.

large.DSCN2539.JPGlarge.DSCN2541.JPG

Left the auto's till today as mate had some stuff in van i wanted plus he drops me off a lot closer less for my poor old bones to walk. lol

Again stopped at various distances from plot and no smell,was'nt until i got in amongst them i start getting some fantastic aromas.

Think looking back the blue dreams are on day 56 and the Dedoverde haze a day or 2 behind.

Saying that the little one is in hell off a hurry lovely and frosty just not much there of her she will be our first chopped though so she will get as long as she needs and a good load of amber as both of us looking for something that will knock us on our arses. lol

Blue dream auto x4.

large.DSCN2545.JPGlarge.DSCN2546.JPGlarge.DSCN2547.JPGlarge.DSCN2548.JPG

Dedoverde haze autos x4.

large.DSCN2549.JPGlarge.DSCN2550.JPGlarge.DSCN2551.JPGlarge.DSCN2552.JPG

Plot pic to finish.

large.DSCN2553.JPG

I swapped the cages on the blue dream nearest watering can with the smaller haze infront of it i also put a bigger cage on the haze along side it after i took pic though.

Talking about the big haze right at the back that is where the sweetest aroma is coming from shes the biggest at plot and the last to start flowering.

Edited by murphyblue
  • Like 3

On 22/06/2020 at 6:59 PM, murphyblue said:

All looking sweet

:yep:
May your fruits be plenty. :thisbig:

• Like 1

Messed around with paint and made a close up of one of the Dedoverde haze autos.

large.DSCN2549.JPG

All looking sweet in here murph. Lovely and fresh plants. Hope the pests stay away for you. I am battling them in my outdoor garden too. Having a shot at breeding rove beetles. Could be an option for outdoor growers too. Have a good one mate. 

• Like 1

Am bored so done another one. lol

large.DSCN2551.JPG

Noticed a couple of pinky reddish pistils on the haze u can just make one out at top of bud also forgot to mention the little blue dreams leaves some are going blue.

• Like 1

All is not well with my autos found a few spots of rot on 3 of them 2 blue dreams and one haze.:wallbash:

Cut away any bits i found they were mainly on the small one had to chop away a complete node just below the top couldnt see any on the top itself though.

A few small bits on one other blue dream also and one small bit on one of the hazes the taller plants seem unaffected.

Blue dream autos x4.

large.DSCN2566.JPGlarge.DSCN2567.JPGlarge.DSCN2568.JPGlarge.DSCN2569.JPG

Dedoverde haze autos x 4.

large.DSCN2570.JPGlarge.DSCN2571.JPGlarge.DSCN2572.JPGlarge.DSCN2573.JPG

And the usual plot pic to finish.

large.DSCN2574.JPG

• Like 2

Went back today armed with gloves trimming scissors and alcohol wipes trimmed a few little bits and cleaned the areas were i trimmed.

It's the best i can do just gotta pray for sunshine and a breeze.

Midweek update first up mango plot all well here though everything is small except the bubbas gift which is in a different part of the plot.

My own fault this was our last minute plot we would use if we had to and i don't think there's enough light.

Bubbas gift x2.

large.DSCN2577.JPG

Mango sapphire 1 + 2.large.DSCN2580.JPGlarge.DSCN2582.JPG

Black dog.

large.DSCN2581.JPG

Everything got fed and staked the black dog.

Mate drops me off so i heads to the auto plot dreading what i might find.

Took the decision to take down 2 of the Blue Dream auto's it was obvious if i left them they would have been complete mush by the weekend.

The other 2 blue dreams had a few little tiny bits which i cleared out and cleaned area.

The Dedoverde haze are better one tiny bit on one of the smaller ones but the 3 larger ones nothing at all.

We probably got enough clean bud of the 2 for a couple of joints each by the time it drys so its a start.

Missing a couple of pics of the blue dreams as they were really blurry these aint much better but they are the 2 i chopped.

Blue dream autos x2.

large.DSCN2588.JPGlarge.DSCN2589.JPG

Dedoverde haze autos x4 holding up better to rot.

large.DSCN2590.JPGlarge.DSCN2591.JPGlarge.DSCN2592.JPGlarge.DSCN2593.JPG

And plot pic to finish the 2 without cages are the 2 i chopped.

large.DSCN2594.JPG

• Like 1

6 hours ago, murphyblue said:

obvious if i left them they would have been complete mush

It’s hard growing our neck of the woods mate.

You prob didn’t notice how bad the weather actually is till you got things out, constant rain every week for the most part.

Even tho we lived here years and knew that summers are shit, I didn’t realise how much rain we have till I grew outdoors, it’s wired ain’t it

Its like it every year. 

Next year, 5+ plots with 10+ plants in each to help edge your bets against this shit, then next year after, more plots and more plants 

10 hours ago, Jack010 said:

It’s hard growing our neck of the woods mate.

You prob didn’t notice how bad the weather actually is till you got things out, constant rain every week for the most part.

Even tho we lived here years and knew that summers are shit, I didn’t realise how much rain we have till I grew outdoors, it’s wired ain’t it

Its like it every year. 

Next year, 5+ plots with 10+ plants in each to help edge your bets against this shit, then next year after, more plots and more plants 

Your right mate never really noticed the weather before i put plants out. lol

It's so gutting having to take them early hoping i can see the rest out till they are done which i think is about 3-4 weeks away.

The hazes are holding out better only one small bit on the smaller one but don't think even they will cope if this rain keeps coming down.

I do think we can get a decent crop down this way though just a matter of finding the right strains and the timing they get planted out.

As you know it's my first year mate so everything is a learning curve.

Let's just hope that we get some decent sun in aug/sep so we get a decent crop from our photos.

• Like 2

Went for an unexpected visit to the mango plot (mate had to go somewhere close by).

All is well especially the Bubbas gift.

Bubbas gift x2.

large.DSCN2626.JPG

Mango sapphire 1+2.

large.DSCN2628.JPGlarge.DSCN2629.JPG

Black dog.

large.DSCN2630.JPG

• Like 1